Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State (51616 Views)

Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted / Adieu! General David Akpode Ejoor’s Final Salute (1932 - 2019) / David Ejoor Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by myresearch: 3:48pm On May 03, 2019
Old Age

It is not easy

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by ishawlar: 3:48pm On May 03, 2019
Papa go nd rest till the time comes
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by sleekpro(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Let him die there....rubbish

The blood of innocent souls he wasted have been crying for justice since. 1970....

No matter how Christian he is, this war monger will never make heaven.

He is a candidate for hell.

Jesus Christ don talk!!!!!

#hippocrates. everywhere.��
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by hotplate: 3:48pm On May 03, 2019
w
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by wellmax(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The blood of innocent souls he wasted have been crying for justice since. 1970....

Well done Heaven gate keeper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Emekadollars(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2019
Let me not talk.

For your home/office furniture and interior decoration. Office chair and table, living room chairs, dinning set, wallpaper, 3d panel window blinds etc. Call/WhatsApp me 07013038612.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by ud4u: 3:49pm On May 03, 2019
Baba try stay one place, old age don come
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Olodo24: 3:50pm On May 03, 2019
Death calling
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by namo77: 3:50pm On May 03, 2019
It is well
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by TempleHouse: 3:51pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You don't celebrate a fellow human to die rather you have to pray for your enemy.
Gen Gowon is over 80 and travelled all the way to attend a friend burial ceremony.
This is a normal stress and exhaustion .
President Bush I of USA COLLAPSED while visiting Japan in 1988 due to exhaustion.
I wish him quick recovery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by OgbanjeProphet: 3:52pm On May 03, 2019
The spirits of those he killed during Biafran war have come to deal him some blows.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by oyetunder(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Attorney General of Heaven affairs. You do well

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by vas2net(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2019
God has started flashing his number.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Baroba(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think I'm ashamed of the fact that igbos have not forgiven this Man Yakubu despite claiming that majority in igbo land are Christians. As Christians, the bible admonishes us to forgive and forget. Jesus also encouraged we Christians to love our neighbors as ourselves yet igbos have been ranting about the civil war as if biafran soldiers didn't kill Nigerian soldiers back then. Instead of blaming the dumb Ojukwu who betrayed Adaka boro's dream of Niger delta republic in support of one Nigeria because Aguiyi ironsi was head of state thinking igbos will keep dominating the country. Ojukwu later wanted secession of biafra something he fought Adaka boro for. What is the definition od hypocrisy? As long as you remember the civil war, remember to give ojukwu the curse he deserves cos Gowon has already forgiven the igbos by declaring "NO VICTOR and NO VANQUISHED" sad

Shut the fuxxk up and stick to the topic Mr born tomorrow Christian, nobody cares what faith you claim to belong to..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by tutuonye: 3:55pm On May 03, 2019
Why didn't Go eon go from there ? Recover come do wetin? He should have joined David Ejoor so they could together face judgement over the genocide against Biafrans between 1967 to 1970.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by kayusely70(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2019
Thank God he didnt follow david ejoor, the bicycle rider, to the great beyond. Ejoor as the military governor of old midwest escaped on bicycle from benin to lagos following the invasion of midwest by biafra troops.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Temple1288(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2019
He will not die! He will surely live to watch how Fulani Herdsmen resume from where they stopped..

Sometimes death means rest! For the sake of Justice, Gowon will not die till he starts pooing on himself.

There's only one reason why History in the Nigeria School Curriculum is just in shambles. That reason is Gowon..
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by tutuonye: 3:55pm On May 03, 2019
Why didn't Go eon go from there ? Recover come do wetin? He should have joined David Ejoor so they could together face judgement over the genocide against Biafrans between 1967 to 1970.. Gowon has not escaped anyway .

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by showafrica(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Hate speech but I still wondered how they manage to reach this age been conscious of how many people they eliminated.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by NOHOLDSBAR: 3:56pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

How long ago did the runaway coward Ojukwu died and Gowon is still alive. I wonder who was really hunted by their crimes against humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by dreamwords: 3:57pm On May 03, 2019
[[s]quote author=GoTV post=78073359] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think I'm ashamed of the fact that igbos have not forgiven this Man Yakubu despite claiming that majority in igbo land are Christians. As Christians, the bible admonishes us to forgive and forget. Jesus also encouraged we Christians to love our neighbors as ourselves yet igbos have been ranting about the civil war as if biafran soldiers didn't kill Nigerian soldiers back then. Instead of blaming the dumb Ojukwu who betrayed Adaka boro's dream of Niger delta republic in support of one Nigeria because Aguiyi ironsi was head of state thinking igbos will keep dominating the country. Ojukwu later wanted secession of biafra something he fought Adaka boro for. What is the definition od hypocrisy? As long as you remember the civil war, remember to give ojukwu the curse he deserves cos Gowon has already forgiven the igbos by declaring "NO VICTOR and NO VANQUISHED" sad[/quote][/s]
Cho cho cho cho, just take a look at yourself
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Peters1234: 3:57pm On May 03, 2019
Tundexxy:
He is still alive?
You don kill am?

Actually I thought he was dead also grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Catastrophe1: 3:58pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

he is the Devil himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Eshence: 3:58pm On May 03, 2019
nonsense! u carry people winning come post for here, think of another way of exploiting people my dear
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by adecz: 3:58pm On May 03, 2019
sad sad sad
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by okadoo: 3:59pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Shut up. You don't know what a war monger is.

Jack is a good guy. One of the best we've had. My personal favourite in fact.

I wish the General full recovery and long life.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by charlsecy(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by AyakaDunukofia: 3:59pm On May 03, 2019
Is the unrepentant genocidist, human rights abuser still alive??

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Temple1288(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2019
xynerise:
But I watched him speaking and I love his sense of humour at the Burial. When did it happen? shocked

It happened immediately you stepped out of your Parlor. Straight up igba na wetin d gods nak am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter / If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye / Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.