Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State (51619 Views)

Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted / Adieu! General David Akpode Ejoor’s Final Salute (1932 - 2019) / David Ejoor Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by davibid: 4:00pm On May 03, 2019
F
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by bigiyaro(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Let him die there....rubbish

The blood of innocent souls he wasted have been crying for justice since. 1970....

No matter how Christian he is, this war monger will never make heaven.

He is a candidate for hell.
shataaap u morafuka. u should have bought common sense for ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think I'm ashamed of the fact that igbos have not forgiven this Man Yakubu despite claiming that majority in igbo land are Christians. As Christians, the bible admonishes us to forgive and forget. Jesus also encouraged we Christians to love our neighbors as ourselves yet igbos have been ranting about the civil war as if biafran soldiers didn't kill Nigerian soldiers back then. Instead of blaming the dumb Ojukwu who betrayed Adaka boro's dream of Niger delta republic in support of one Nigeria because Aguiyi ironsi was head of state thinking igbos will keep dominating the country. Ojukwu later wanted secession of biafra something he fought Adaka boro for. What is the definition od hypocrisy? As long as you remember the civil war, remember to give ojukwu the curse he deserves cos Gowon has already forgiven the igbos by declaring "NO VICTOR and NO VANQUISHED" sad
Born Again Christians don't sound like this! I can't say you're a FAKE born-Again Christian: As, there's no such thing! It's either you're one, or not. I tell you, you're not one of them!

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think I'm ashamed of the fact that igbos have not forgiven this Man Yakubu despite claiming that majority in igbo land are Christians. As Christians, the bible admonishes us to forgive and forget. Jesus also encouraged we Christians to love our neighbors as ourselves yet igbos have been ranting about the civil war as if biafran soldiers didn't kill Nigerian soldiers back then. Instead of blaming the dumb Ojukwu who betrayed Adaka boro's dream of Niger delta republic in support of one Nigeria because Aguiyi ironsi was head of state thinking igbos will keep dominating the country. Ojukwu later wanted secession of biafra something he fought Adaka boro for. What is the definition od hypocrisy? As long as you remember the civil war, remember to give ojukwu the curse he deserves cos Gowon has already forgiven the igbos by declaring "NO VICTOR and NO VANQUISHED" sad
The bible admonishes Christians to forgive but forget is another thing don't add to the bible Mr Gotv born again
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by davillian(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2019
ddjay:

The ones that ojukwu killed nko
This ones killed unarmed women, men and children.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by xynerise: 4:03pm On May 03, 2019
Temple1288:

It happened immediately you stepped out of your Parlor. Straight up igba na wetin d gods nak am.

Na wa o.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Vic74real: 4:04pm On May 03, 2019
Very good man.but he shd retire from public life.age and health are no longer on his side
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by aforosco(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The blood of innocent souls he wasted have been crying for justice since. 1970....

Even if he dies now he died ripe.Mid 80s already

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by damoobaba: 4:04pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

because you're the owner of heaven abi, this bitterness is what will land you in hell.I know your life is hell already.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by SURElee(f): 4:05pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

B

Blessed is this person who is the gatekeeper of heaven with the key to open for whoever he wishes. Who made you a judge on who makes heaven or not?

Even apostle Paul who persecuted people wrote part of the Bible and won souls to the kingdom. Do you know if he Yakukbu Gowon has made peace with God?

Heaven gate keeper well done Sir(in Falz's voice)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 03, 2019
fykes:

Na waa for u. This man has a family. I'm sure u don't know anyone he killed, yet u choose to play God. You may even need The forgiveness more than he does

he has families and murdered that of others.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by BobJames1(f): 4:07pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Psycho is your name

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by TempleHouse: 4:08pm On May 03, 2019
I'm ashamed at those guys displaying their ignorance about the old war and venting their unnecessary anger at the former Head of State Gen.Gowon.
This statesman had just collapsed due to exhaustion and I'm shocked at the negative feedback from those who were not even born during Biafran War.
You guys are so-called Christians and had just forgotten the Bible tenets about forgiveness and repentance even when Gowon bequeath the honour to come to your area to pay respect to your leader!
Very sad !

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by charlsecy(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2019
ShitHead:
The innocent blood he wasted on that soil during the Biafra-Nigeria war haunted him.
franchasng:
Good the gods + karma has caught up with him.
OgbanjeProphet:
The spirits of those he killed during Biafran war have come to deal him some blows.
GeorgeTheCoder:
Karma is a . B...ch ain't she ? 50 years ago he rejoiced at the massacre in asaba. Now he slumps in the same state.
What karma are you people talking for a man who has lived out his life at 84. Even some [innocent] people have slumped and died at 40.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by bigpicture001: 4:10pm On May 03, 2019
GoTV:

Mr judgement...did u go into the heart of igbos to check weda or not he is foegiven...?

Or you think igbos hv tym for the past...?

Lemme tell you, politicians of yestayers hv all died the new crop
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by vanunu: 4:12pm On May 03, 2019
Thunder fire all you people that are saying that this mass murderer is a good man. This is a man who did nothing while about 40,000 Igbos were brutally killed in northern Nigeria. This is a man who went further to kill more than 3 million Igbo's. Thunder fire una papa.edioots

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by 77up(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Says who

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by FA13(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Something is wrong with you.
He did not start the war and if not for people like him the war for be brutal than that.

You should blame yourself and greedy self-centred leader(or gang leader) for killing you!

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by vanunu: 4:16pm On May 03, 2019
TempleHouse:
I'm ashamed at those guys displaying their ignorance about the old war and venting their unnecessary anger at the former Head of State Gen.Gowon.
This statesman had just collapsed due to exhaustion and I'm shocked at the negative feedback from those who were not even born during Biafran War.
You guys are so-called Christians and had just forgotten the Bible tenets about forgiveness and repentance even when Gowon bequeath the honour to come to your area to pay respect to your leader!
Very sad !

Do you think everybody is a christian. Carry your forgiveness and get out of here.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by badesco(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You will also die in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Houseoffranklin: 4:18pm On May 03, 2019
I ve read all. Such great evil dat was done to the men n boys of asaba people

franchasng:
Good the gods + karma has caught up with him.

He headed the massacre of innocent unarmed, civilian villagers in Asaba during the civil war in 1967 through Muritala Mohammed, and karma was just laughing at them in spiritual powers then.

These people summoned all Asaba villagers for a meeting and instructed Nigerian military to shoot everybody on sight, humans were falling like packs of joker card cry sad angry

Have they ever repented and publicly and sincerely apologized to Asaba and Ndigbo like other nations did after their own civil war NO!

During war, no matter what u are not allowed to kill civilians, children, women, aged people. You should face fellow armed soldiers or else u are a cowardly Muslim terrorist groups like Boko Haram, ISIS, etc that only kill.unarmed civilians but chicken out when real military confront them (not lily livered Hausa-Fulani compromised Nigerian military oh angry)

If you think I am joking, google: Asaba Massacre.

Also google 1966 pogrom angry angry
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by searchlight: 4:19pm On May 03, 2019
Good for him. those who did their best to quench Biafra struggle will all die while the struggle continues. Biafra is an ideology that cant be stopped by anybody no matter how strong or highly placed. Gowon won't be alive to witness the emergency of the sovereign state of Biafra. las las we'd be alright

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by vanunu: 4:21pm On May 03, 2019
TempleHouse:
Very sad !

This man is nothing but a war criminal, he killed millions of innocent women and children. Till today Nigerian government have not set a day to remember those people that were killed . shame .

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by BanjiHols(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2019
Useless leaders that caused sufferings for this generation.. Non of our business

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 03, 2019
sleekpro:

Jesus Christ don talk!!!!!

#hippocrates. everywhere.��

God is not an author of confusion....

Gowon is rejected, many innocent children lost their lives because of him.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 03, 2019
TempleHouse:

You don't celebrate a fellow human to die rather you have to pray for your enemy.
Gen Gowon is over 80 and travelled all the way to attend a friend burial ceremony.
This is a normal stress and exhaustion .
President Bush I of USA COLLAPSED while visiting Japan in 1988 due to exhaustion.
I wish him quick recovery

He deserve more.

He wasted so many souls...
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 03, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

How long ago did the runaway coward Ojukwu died and Gowon is still alive. I wonder who was really hunted by their crimes against humanity.

Ojukwu died honourably and fought gallantly to save his people from been exterminated by Gowon...a very wicked man.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 03, 2019
Hedonini:

Shut up. You don't know what a war monger is.

Jack is a good guy. One of the best we've had. My favourite in fact.

I wish the General full recovery and long life.

A murderer and a genocidist will never be my mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 03, 2019
bigiyaro:
shataaap u morafuka. u should have bought common sense for ojukwu.

If buhari have 0.1% of sense, I would have replied u.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 03, 2019
damoobaba:

because you're the owner of heaven abi, this bitterness is what will land you in hell.I know your life is hell already.

God made it clear, Gowon will rot in hell.

Many lives were lost due to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye / Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.