Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,793 members, 7,844,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread - NYSC (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread (85440 Views)

Akwaibom Primary Place Of Assignment (PPA) / NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
NYSC Corp Members (3 positions)

Company: The Company is an electronics trading company,
and is into the sales & distribution of household appliances.

Degree/Course of Study:
B.Sc or HND in Accounting/Banking & Finance

How to apply:
Interested Corp Members should send their CVs to,
Toyin.olakorede@nandnretail. com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Corper Opening in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
2022 Access Bank Internship Programme

Do work that will have a positive impact on your customers and communities whilst being a building a better Africa. Learn more about your next opportunity with us.

Help build the Africa of the future.

Access Bank's exciting internship opportunity is for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options. The internship program offers on-the-job experience and trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.

We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank. Join us on our journey to becoming Africa's Gateway to the World.

This Opportunity is for high performing university graduates with a minimum of second-class lower degree from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in banking.

BENEFITS

In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.

Application Closing date - April 21st, 2022.

LINK
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by milenow22: 8:19pm On May 31, 2022
Courier Delivery Management System automates & streamlines delivery processes by enabling Multi Pick ups and Drop Off Locations. Courier Software for streamlining operations, route optimization, improved customer engagement through custom SMS Notifications.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by shwond: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
is there anyone here that can recommend a manufacturing or pharmaceutical company that can be used as PPA in Oyo state? help a brother please.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by dadexcel: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2022
NYSC corper Architect is need in Abia and Enugu respectively. If your interested and your serving in these two states kindly respond or send a DM . First come first serve basis. Thanks
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by gahdfrey(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2022
TheCvBank:
NYSC Placement in Place of Primary Assignment.*

Hello all, I need NYSC members who are currently in Lagos especially those that just left the camp before Easter.

The corps member will be working in Dolphin Estate in Lagos .

Cv can be sent to the email :
my360career1@gmail.com

Subject of the mail should be *NYSC Lagos

Hello,good morning
I am a Corper from the just concluded batch b stream 1 Corp member
I reside in Lagos and searching for a ppa,I am interested in this vacancy if it’s still available
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by gahdfrey(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2022
DONADAMS:
only Lagos state?

Hello,I’m a frontend developer and would love to get something tech related.I can still work anywhere if you have any vacancies
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by gahdfrey(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Hello,I am interested,how do I contact you?
Thecvbankng:
Corper needed

Lekki

50k/month
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Larrysung(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2022
None in Osun
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by vincentmoses921: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Is there any at ikeja
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by alexmicheal500: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Why not apply for the Bincom Tech Programme? You have a lot to benefit improving your tech skill. Visit www.bincom.net to learn more
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Raptureminded(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Pls, currently looking for PPA in Ogun state

Mechanical Engineering is my course
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by osnova(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Currently looking for a PPA in Delta state...any vacancy?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please PPA in Lagos. Anyone??.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by JustSkb: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2022
NYSC: 2022 BATCH C I & C II

For:
- Direct posting
- Relocation
- PPA
Payment on approval.

Call/Whatsapp:

Group link: https:///LY87EV9BaSo6Snh96HN2F5
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Samboy007: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Currently looking for PPA in Rivers State. Any help please?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by sunnymighty(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2022
A corper that studied Special Education is needed in Oyo State, Ibadan North LGA. Preferably a female.
Accommodation is available.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by PKURLINZ: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Hello
Good morning all....

I am a fresh graduate B's.c (computer sci) with a strong hands/experience on MS SQL server hoping to joining the 1st batch in 2023 heading to camp. Please I need a good PPA (Tech inclined) that will also help me to grow in the industry.

Anyway close to P.H or Lagos will be okay by me....
Thanks
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by DFPS: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Are you a corps members posted to Ilorin and currently searching for a PPA, EMAZON INTEGRATED FARM LTD at oke ose Ilorin need 6 poultry attendant.

Requirement you must study Animal Science/Agriculture or have passion for poultry farm.

The farm is located by the road side in a well secured place.

Accomodations available, Allowance to be discussed.

If you're interested, send your resume to emazonfarm@gmail.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by petitmonde(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
For Corp members whose Places of Primary Assignment are close to NYSC SECRETARIAT in Ibadan, self cons are available for letting at Yidi-Agodi Gate Ibadan.

Please call 08166469099.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by MODielts: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheGreatYam: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
PKURLINZ:
Hello
Good morning all....

I am a fresh graduate B's.c (computer sci) with a strong hands/experience on MS SQL server hoping to joining the 1st batch in 2023 heading to camp. Please I need a good PPA (Tech inclined) that will also help me to grow in the industry.

Anyway close to P.H or Lagos will be okay by me....
Thanks

Have you found a PPA? My company needs corpers
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by pawesome(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheGreatYam:

Have you found a PPA? My company needs corpers
I have a computer science graduate that's in camp looking for PPA
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheGreatYam: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
pawesome:
I have a computer science graduate that's in camp looking for PPA

Does the person have any special skill?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Jeffy101: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Are you a Corps Member Seeking a PPA on the Mainland?

Ginos Group is seeking 2 Corps Members to join our Lagos Office.

Send a WhatsApp chat to 0810 216 6542.

Note that this applies to only Corps Members searching for a PPA
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by svich: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vacancy exists for an NYSC Intern in our Legal & compliance unit
Must have a background in Law

Industry Insurance
Location Maitama Abuja

send mail to takaful_hc@hilaltakaful.com.ng using the job role as subject

Thank you
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Aonkuuse(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
please am a corp member in Abuja without PPA, i am looking for one within AMAC, i studied Philosophy but have good skills in content creation (I have years of experience in blogging) and am very familiar with internet. This is my number...... 09073080701
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by lastbornop: 12:24pm On May 09, 2023
Join our Tech Immersion Trainee Program

We are inviting interested latest NYSC members in Lagos State to join our tech immersion program around Ilupeju-Lagos State.

You will gain hands-on experience in Application Support, SQL, Data Analysis, Project management, Report writing, Bug management, Application deployment, and more upon the successful completion of your service & program.

Requirements:
Fresh Corp members
Passionate about tech
Smart, intelligent and eager to learn and grow a tech career

To apply, fill out your personal details in the Google form here https://forms.gle/c9XSwjVBVSei53zA8 and we will bring you in ASAP.
Don't miss out on this opportunity!!

Feel free to share!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.