Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) (14332 Views)

Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) / PMB Rlaxing In Poland With Govs, Ugwuanyi And Bello Pix / Photos: Gov Ugwuanyi Leads Residents To Welcome Osinbajo At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by OEPHIUS(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2019
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, accompained by his deputy, Hon. Mrs. Cecilia Ezeilo, heads of security agencies in the state and other top government functionaries, accords the Vice President, His Excellency, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, a warm reception at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, on his way to Anambra State, for an official engagement.

Enugu State is in the hands of God. #amokelouis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by OEPHIUS(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by OEPHIUS(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
More…..

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by kafulka(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2019
I can't see buhari in the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by Unlimitk(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2019
Did I just see Yoruba community in Enugu
What are they doing in 'that' place

8 Likes

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by felixmuyiwa: 5:31pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by Tripitaka: 5:31pm On May 03, 2019
Unlimitk:
It will really be interesting to see what some of you tribal fools look like in real life.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by naijaguy1234(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by Kenmatt(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2019
He is not officially coming to Enugu, he is just passing by, why would he be given such glorious welcome?

5 Likes

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by Donald95(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2019
Unlimitk:
Did I just see Yoruba community in Enugu What are they doing in 'that' place
No you didnt
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:34pm On May 03, 2019
kafulka:
I can't see buhari in the picture

He's in one London hospital like that

Heard they have Pro longed his stay

Second tenure is yet to commence

We deserve the kinda leaders we have... We are the architects of our misfortune

1 Like

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by Elexdallas(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2019
Anambra is too big to be using Enugu airport oo,
Though na small small shaa

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by nijabazaar: 5:39pm On May 03, 2019
I don't want to start liking OSI....again
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by Timmypromise(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2019
Yoruba community in enugu........ grin cheesy grin
Anyway welcome Prof osinbajo wink
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by KingOfallOsu: 5:43pm On May 03, 2019
Unlimitk:

Through marriage, you can see that they are all women

Not even up to Ten in number

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by xelly: 5:45pm On May 03, 2019
Unlimitk:

If you like, remain myopic. Some of your equals have moved on and are all over the federation. Remain in your cave.

11 Likes

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2019
Smh.
Look at them. Just because a vice president had to land in Enugu before going to Anambra, they wore uniforms, called a band and even made a banner. People that are supposed to be in their respective offices. Smh
The VP can come in accompanied by a few government officials and be on his way to Anambra. I bet my big black balls they made a budget for this.
Shame

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by 9gerian: 5:48pm On May 03, 2019
cheesy grin

Tripitaka:

It will really be interesting to see what some of you tribal fools look like in real life.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by KingOfallOsu: 5:48pm On May 03, 2019
xelly:

If you like, remain myopic. Some of your equals have moved on and are all over the federation. Remain in your cave.

Being in Enugu is like being in a Cave

1 Like

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2019
See love everywhere even Enugu beautiful women aren't left out kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by johnkay1(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2019
Give it to Osinbajo any time, any day and he will never disappoint.

God bless Gburugburu
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by xelly: 5:58pm On May 03, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Being Enugu is a like being in a Cave

Well, they have made their choice to remain in the cave and Atleast write what someone can comprehend. Remain in your edifice with the alien called English to you.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by fredoooooo: 5:59pm On May 03, 2019
Unlimitk:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by KingOfallOsu: 6:00pm On May 03, 2019
xelly:

Well, they have made their choice to remain in the cave and Atleast write what someone can comprehend. Remain in your edifice with the alien called English to you.

They made a stupid choice

1 Like

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by xelly: 6:03pm On May 03, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

They made a stupid choice

That's your opinion which has no value to them. That will only make you or define you.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by MadCow1: 6:05pm On May 03, 2019
I really miss Nnamdi Kanu and his wailing.. grin

By now he would have had a meltdown on Osibanjo visiting the East and called Ugwuanyi all manner of names for hosting him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by idonhammer: 6:16pm On May 03, 2019
Unlimitk:
Their men is taxi drivers and Their women is selling Amala and ewedu to the drivers.
Re: Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) by Okoroawusa: 6:19pm On May 03, 2019
My Prof!...I sight u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apga Lg Tour: Dunukofia Stands Still For Apga Campaign Team(photos) / Ekiti: Six Members Of Ekiti Assembly Suspended As Adelugba Resumes As Speaker / Afenifere Youths Target Five Million Votes For Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.