Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos (30492 Views)

Tinubu’s Full Speech At 2nd ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit On Niger Crisis / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by uba1991: 12:53pm On May 04, 2019
God bless BUHARI
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by gcof(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

But the site Engineers from Julius Berger yesterday on live interview gave the completion of the project to be 2022. Or you know better than those handling the project
so it is going to take them 7years to construct less than 1km bridge?? But I tell you Bro, that is just another propaganda date for 2023 elections
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by od501: 2:12pm On May 04, 2019
obiekunie1:
abeg this bridge no dey ever pass this pillar level??

since 4 years wey APc say them take over the construction, the bridge has remained on pillar and rod level.

the bridge no dey grow pass this level?

the way the construction is going na him be say it will take 50 years to complete!

Did you say 4 Years? Bro these guys has been mixing and and concrete for over 10 years now .
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

I feel your pain, you will not understand since you don't know where the project is, ask yourself why during the flag of it was done in Onitsha, Delta governor was present, Osibanjo should have gone to Delta instead of Anambra

I'm only stating the obvious. Don't care who was there or where the flag off was held. All I'm saying is if you are not knowledgeable about naija you'll think the naija bridge is entirely in Anambra.
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by piagetskinner(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2019
Only God knows when this one will be completed....

Projects are never completed in Nigeria eg lokoja Abuja dual carriage , Lagos Ibadan rail and a whole lot
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by seguno2: 4:37pm On May 04, 2019
iammo:
cool

Oga na master... APC delivering projects left, right and center.

Also delivering more almajiris and extreme poverty

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Wada3: 5:12pm On May 04, 2019
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a man of impeccable character that has justified his reelection as the Vice President. Very wonderful man

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Wada3: 5:14pm On May 04, 2019
Am happy to see that the second Niger Bridge is not abandoned. This is patriotism of the highest order
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by ChevKing(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2019
SoNature:
These guys are still mounting the pillars.
I don't know why this project is taking decades to complete.
It took Fashola less than 8 years to link Lekki to Ikoyi via the beautiful link bridge.
Why is this project taking so long?
This bridge will go down in history as the first federal-owned tolled bridge in Nigeria...no thanks to Goodluck Jonathan.

Oga
Ikoyi bridge is far less in distance and can never be compared to it.
what is the width of the stream at Ikoyi?
please let's comment with our brains and not fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by SoNature(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2019
ChevKing:

Oga
Ikoyi bridge is far less in distance and can never be compared to it.
what is the width of the stream at Ikoyi?
please let's comment with our brains and not fingers.

You should not just respond to my message
Instead, do that with facts and figures
These simpletons in Aso Rock keep playing politics with everything
And you want to defend them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by ebukamen(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2019
rafindo:
Wailers will say that the stage gej left it.an average Easterner has a self victimization syndrome as a result of the civil war.we has a people has refused to live for the future.

Before you start tearing me.I am a Nigerian and Nigeria Is my ethnic group. Take your tribalism to heaven and get award there.

You are an idiot.... Do you know that?
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by rafindo(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2019
ebukamen:

You are an idiot.... Do you know that?
Then you are a great one.
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Eynosaintval(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2019
Next year, they will share the same picture, probably from another angle. They made me buy a plot of land in Asaba thinking they were serious about building the second bridge but believe me, the whole thing is a joke.
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Afamed: 7:44am On May 05, 2019
gcof:
so it is going to take them 7years to construct less than 1km bridge?? But I tell you Bro, that is just another propaganda date for 2023 elections
Shame on you for spreading propaganda. Second Niger bridge is 7.9klm. Most of you just comment as shared hatred

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Afamed: 7:45am On May 05, 2019
seguno2:

Also delivering more almajiris and extreme poverty
You have partially regained your voice. from Atikulated to Atiquiet
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by seguno2: 7:57am On May 05, 2019
Afamed:

I was in London on private visit to recover it before Buhari decided to abandon his responsibilities for Nigeria and Nigerians. Satisfied

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Afamed: 8:01am On May 05, 2019
seguno2:

I was in London on private visit to recover it before Buhari decided to abandon his responsibilities for Nigeria and Nigerians. Satisfied
London in Cameroon?

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Afamed: 8:02am On May 05, 2019
seguno2:

But if this how you intend to wail for the next 4yrs?
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by RemiTinubu(f): 8:07am On May 05, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by gcof(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2019
Afamed:

Shame on you for spreading propaganda. Second Niger bridge is 7.9klm. Most of you just comment as shared hatred
lols...the pillars of a 7.9km bridge were not completed in 4yrs and you think in your little brain that the bridge would be complete in 3yrs. Well Bro continue your suffering and smiling. Whether the Bridge is built or not has no effect one me whatsoever
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Afamed: 12:35pm On May 05, 2019
gcof:
lols...the pillars of a 7.9km bridge were not completed in 4yrs and you think in your little brain that the bridge would be complete in 3yrs. Well Bro continue your suffering and smiling. Whether the Bridge is built or not has no effect one me whatsoever
I bearly exchange Banters with kids, especially the ignorant ones
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by booksrite(f): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2019
You should not just respond to my messageInstead, do that with facts and figuresThese simpletons in Aso Rock keep playing politics with everythingAnd you want to defend them

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / Dangote Refinery, Others Threaten Existing Plants – OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.