Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally (30445 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Rtk5: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
After much wait by millions of supporters at the Rwang Pam Township Stadium, The presidential candidate of the Labour Party Dr. Peter Obi Just arrived the Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos. He was received by the Governorship candidate of the Labour party of Plateau State Dr. Patrick Dakum and are now heading to the stadium to meet supporters.

More details soon.
Reporting Live From Jos

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Corridon: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Our incoming president. God bless us all.

302 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by lhordspy: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
For the first time I collided with Peter obi at an event few weeks back. And for the first time, i saw the man talk.

I felt nothing but pity for him.. Now Looking at him talks, he appeal to me more like an upright man who just want to rule Nigeria and make it better. Even going by his past failed political leadership role in government, i see it in him that he means well for this country. He strikes me as that. Only God knows though. Only HIM can reads man minds.

But

You see something in Life, like i always say, 'Someone can have a bad wife, but you cant have a bad inlaw' - it will be a disaster, a big one.

Good or bad as Peter may be. His kingsmen are not only irritatingly mannerless but they are aggressive, insultive, hateful, envious and everything disgusting someone could think of.

And the most surprising thing is all these disgusting characteristics listed always tends to showcase itself in them separately without each one stopping or colliding with the other.

Peter must be cursing the day he realised he comes from that part of the world. They successfully destroyed the ambition of a potential leader through their past sins and the present one they keep commiting day by day.

Very sad. So sad. May God never make us this unfortunate in Life.

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Looking sharp as usual

The Original "Star Boy"

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Opintiwa: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Bx

My brother when you go market tell market woman say egg go come back to 10 naira it was in 2015 .

When you finish quote me here on nairaland tell me your hospital experience.
Do you know chicken you save your Urchin APC monthly money to buy is used as kola in ordinary Vietnam?

Vote wisely

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Abfinest007(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by MatrixReloaded: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu started his resting today ....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by 4teenblaq: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Watch as APC is trying to lure people to campaign centre with money

https://youtube.com/shorts/x57ptLwOMc0?feature=share

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by bibianna(f): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ride on! smiley

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Andres28(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Thats our ideal president. Circumnavigating the whole nigeria like he is walking around his parlour..
Even satan cannot stop obi talkless of ordinary BAT and the other monkey that sold nepa.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Interesting

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by crossfm: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hehehe.

The structureless politician giving the structured politicians a big run for their money.

Look how they will start convulsing at the mention of the name Peter Obi. grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Vinceey(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
God bless Obi. he's now heading to North gradually very soon he will campaign heavily in the core northern states

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
OBI IS A GOAL ?!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by manuelkel(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Any human campaigning for APC and Pdp is mad cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Ikpeazukerosene: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Datti has finally started small work.
Labour Party will win 2 and half Wards in Plateau.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Period007(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
See massive love oo

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by bigdammyj: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Noted.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by PlayerMeji: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yet he is not desperate... grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by victorazy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Righthussle: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
I just like Datti

NA LIKE THIS I DEY HOLD MY VOTE. YOU CAN'T STEAL IT.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by tishbite42: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
We dey observe
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Rtk5:
After much wait by millions of supporters at the Rwang Pam Township Stadium, The presidential candidate of the Labour Party Dr. Peter Obi Just arrived the Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos. He was received by the Governorship candidate of the Labour party of Plateau State Dr. Patrick Dakum and are now heading to the stadium to meet supporters.

More details soon.
Reporting Live From Jos
Pls sir, start rehearsimg your inuagural speech. Obi 2023 is a sure win putting the Druggie(Emilokan/Agbado Godfather) and Dubai landlord to political retirement. Veteran failures

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Our incoming president.

Meanwhile, someone has visited London hospital to kick start his campaign cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by nkemoma(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
The HURRICANE no de tire...

Man sweeping through the North like a desert storm!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by DAVIDELUXED: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
r
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by bykmyk(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
We muuve

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Obidient4life2: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi dede

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Obyino: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
;DAs e de pain them e de sweet us grin

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi / Okorocha Paid A Visit To Obasanjo At His Library In Abeokuta