Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,320 members, 7,853,477 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash. (1452 Views)

Badluck After Sleeping With A Virgin / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash. by bigpriik: 12:23pm On May 04, 2019
mostimes in life we are our biggest enemies not any spiritual entity or whatever we are just slaves to our thoughts and beliefs .
It is a general belief in africa that sex with multiple men and women brings bad luck or delays yours destiny to me this is total trash because there is no logical or biblic evidence to this claim stop enslaving yourself its not like am encouraging promiscuity am just saying we should believe what is true .

For example where i work there are these three men very rich but their problem is that they womanize like crazy ,everyday they bring in different girls yet they are at the top of the sucess ladder in their carriers they keep getting richer and richer and they are still virgins who are struggling just to afford three square mens smh!.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash. by Harrymig1(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2019
Sex might not hinder financial growth so does every other Sin but it sure kills one spiritually.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash. by Omihanifa: 12:56pm On May 04, 2019
Are you sure about this ?
Re: Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash. by dives(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2019
I doubt that. But let's assume it does not bring bad luck, it is morally wrong
Re: Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash. by dingbang(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2019
For example where i work there are these three men very rich but their problem is that they womanize like crazy ,everyday they bring in different girls yet they are at the top of the sucess ladder in their carriers they keep getting richer and richer and they are still virgins who are struggling just to afford three square mens smh!.

Was it not written that the road to salvation is a narrow road?
Re: Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash. by duvetmaster: 2:43pm On May 04, 2019
Sex brings more STD's than bad luck.
Re: Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash. by bigpriik: 9:37am On May 07, 2019
duvetmaster:
Sex brings more STD's than bad luck.

unprotected sex sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Quickly Answer This, Let See The Smart Guy.... (photo) / 'Potential Indomie Seller' Female Ghanaian Student Twerks In Classroom / The Right Texting Techniques To Seduce A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.