Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! (2456 Views)

Am So Emotional Downcast, I Need Someone To Talk To / How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / I Am Very Sad Downcast Heartbroken And Depressed RIT Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by LordsApostle: 6:47pm On May 04, 2019
It is with great anguish and a very saddened mind I write this, I feel totally downcast and moody..
Why do we enjoy making ourselves suffer like this for no identifiable reason, why will essential commodities like this be so inflated in price in geometric proportion thatit strains the pocket of buyers, it is so sad and unacceptable...
I believe you guys know Durex featherlite, the 12 in one big sized, that condom has been so hiked in price and it is very sad; Durex featherlite is my favoured brand Due to its very lite and sensational sensation. Of late, it seem the producers have noticed I enjoy using it, sothey now inordinately hike their price, to the disadvantage of consumers .Because of how expensive it is, I prefer buying the big size (12 in 1), I use to buy that for 2k1 naira, the next time i went to buy , it was 2k4 this was about 2weeks ago... I refused buying it, as I felt they were being dubious...
Today however, I went to buy the same commodity.. I went to two different Big shops(one was same shop that sold it for 2k4 just 2weeks ago) , sadly it is Now being sold for 2k7, imagine the hike in price. I had to buy because I was out of option. I had no choice (as my house is condom dry) I had to buy but with very grave and excruciating pain... I feel so so sad.
I use this opportunity To reach out to the Durex producers, please have a rethink and review this astronomical price hike of your products.. We cannot afford to stop using Durex featherlite please I beg of you.

The Apostle...

Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by MJBOLT: 6:52pm On May 04, 2019
what manner of f*ckery is this

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 04, 2019
I'm shocked at the speed i used and opened this thread in other to read something sensible.

8 Likes

Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by decatalyst(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2019
LordsApostle:

It is with great anguish and a very saddened mind I write this, I feel totally downcast and moody..
Why do we enjoy making ourselves suffer like this for no identifiable reason, why will essential commodities like this be so inflated in price in geometric proportion thatit strains the pocket of buyers, it is so sad and unacceptable...
I believe you guys know Durex featherlite, the 12 in one big sized, that condom has been so hiked in price and it is very sad; Durex featherlite is my favoured brand Due to its very lite and sensational sensation. Of late, it seem the producers have noticed I enjoy using it, sothey now inordinately hike their price, to the disadvantage of consumers .Because of how expensive it is, I prefer buying the big size (12 in 1), I use to buy that for 2k1 naira, the next time i went to buy , it was 2k4 this was about 2weeks ago... I refused buying it, as I felt they were being dubious...
Today however, I went to buy the same commodity.. I went to two different Big shops(one was same shop that sold it for 2k4 just 2weeks ago) , sadly it is Now being sold for 2k7, imagine the hike in price. I had to buy because I was out of option. I had no choice (as my house is condom dry) I had to buy but with very grave and excruciating pain... I feel so so sad.
I use this opportunity To reach out to the Durex producers, please have a rethink and review this astronomical price hike of your products.. We cannot afford to stop using Durex featherlite please I beg of you.

The Apostle...

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by LordsApostle: 7:00pm On May 04, 2019
R2bees:
I'm shocked at the speed i used and opened this thread in other to read something sensible.
bros, please don't joke about this, this is a very serious matter and I'm very bitter, I'm really very bilous right here... The bile boiling in me right now. I don't think dousing it will be an easy task.
Please help.
Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by Deepfeel(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2019
Bro, you will easily buy a plate of food for a random chic twice that price, 2k7 is not too much for your own safety

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by macello4(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
who need hot sex

Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by LordsApostle: 7:09pm On May 04, 2019
Deepfeel:
Bro, you will easily buy a plate of food for a random chic twice that price, 2k7 is not too much for your own safety
thanks for the encouragement bro, God bless you, exactly what I need bro. Thank you.
Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by Deepfeel(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2019
LordsApostle:
thanks for the encouragement bro, God bless you, exactly what I need bro. Thank you.
You are welcome bro, no matter what the price is we need that rubber to f**ck and stay alive to f*ck another day

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:23pm On May 04, 2019
embarassed embarassed Shoro niyen
Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 04, 2019
You don't have any business with fucking if you are gnashing your teeth and wailing because the price of condom skyrocketed.

Anyway you can still tie pure water leather to your prick rub it Vaseline and dive in.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by LordsApostle: 8:16pm On May 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

You are welcome bro, no matter what the price is we need that rubber to f**ck and stay alive to f*ck another day
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin I like this guy!!! Correct man.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by frbona: 8:45pm On May 04, 2019
Oga stop disturbing my airspace......
Use gold circle, trojan or pure water sachet, even a nylon bag.
Don't bring up this dumb topic again.
I blame your pop. This was the same excuse he came up with as to why he couldn't get a gold circle condom, price, and boom!!! You came into existence.
I repeat, don't disturb us again.
Yinmu!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by Raalsalghul: 8:59pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=decatalyst post=78105591][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by LordsApostle: 6:59am On May 05, 2019
frbona:
Oga stop disturbing my airspace......
Use gold circle, trojan or pure water sachet, even a nylon bag.
Don't bring up this dumb topic again.
I blame your pop. This was the same excuse he came up with as to why he couldn't get a gold circle condom, price, and boom!!! You came into existence.
I repeat, don't disturb us again.
Yinmu!
nigga, please be reasonable for one's in your life, it doesn't harm...
Re: I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! by frbona: 7:29am On May 05, 2019
LordsApostle:

nigga, please be reasonable for one's in your life, it doesn't harm...
*once*
Go back to kindergarten.
Your writing sucks

(1) (Reply)

Now I Know My Wife Sister Satisfy Me More Hotter Than My Wife / BBNaija: I Have Not Seen My Period — Vee Tells Neo / Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.