Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX (3391 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by NewDelhi(m): 12:10am On May 05, 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by MissRaine69(f): 12:14am On May 05, 2019
Are you telling us for the sake of telling us or is there a question somewhere in there?
Because if you are telling us just for the sake of it what are supposed to do with the information?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by Trini4000(m): 12:22am On May 05, 2019
Some people no suppose to they use "smartphone"
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by NewDelhi(m): 12:23am On May 05, 2019
Trini4000:
Some people no suppose to they use "smartphone"

Sorry. I've deleted the body of the message. Sorry for the inconvenience
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by united442(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2019
NewDelhi:

Someone said dating a girl after she broke up is a ticking time bomb. There's a probability she will still go back to him . She's just using you as a consolation price to ease her heartbreak.

hahahaha....op doooh...kpellegrin i feel ur pain

if you can control your emotion and pain when she told you how she lost her virginity, please control this one cause me i kant even stand the girl i love telling me that shit..

about her using you as a consolation, that is what they call 'REBOUND RELATIONSHIP'... you were in a rebound relationship with her... rebound relationship dnt last long.. EX's can get back their love ones who is in a rebound relationship easily...

advice?

normal advise as usualgrin move on with ya life and dnt take the bitch back when she come begging..

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by ojun50(m): 12:45am On May 05, 2019
Sorry oh
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:55am On May 05, 2019
NewDelhi:

Are you sure you’re not her side niggga?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by BluntBlunt: 2:30am On May 05, 2019
It's forgivable. Not like it's a new guy she slept with.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by J4JUVENTUS(m): 3:13am On May 05, 2019
Leave that bitch immediately...
Better still ,you can peg her as Bleep*ing mate,cuz thats d only services such idiots renders . Meanwhile go do test,cuz she has been cheating on you,only that you just discovered.
My one cent.....
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by nodeKWKLFL: 3:15am On May 05, 2019
Maybe she has her reasons

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by Moblord(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2019
You people should start believing okafor's law

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by KingAzubuike(f): 8:07am On May 05, 2019
BluntBlunt:
It's forgivable. Not like it's a new guy she slept with.
Forgivable? Really? I will forgive her sleeping with a new guy but with an ex? That's brutal.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by Quality20(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2019
in many cases, dating or marrying a girl who has dated before is like having a firewood that has been lighted b4 as against a fresh one that hasn't been lighted b4. The fresh wet firewood won't easily catch fire but d one that has previously been lighted will catch fire effortlessnessly anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:07am On May 05, 2019
Sorry...he is longer and thicker.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by yetunsbay(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2019
He's a close nephew. He jst met a lady & they are doing goog but she still got shared feelings for my nephew & her ex.

Jst based on d fact that her ex didn't ve her time cox of work but he now comes begging seriously.

Wat can my nephew do?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by yetunsbay(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2019
Quality20:
in many cases, dating or marrying a girl who has dated before is like having a firewood that has been lighted b4 as against a fresh one that hasn't been lighted b4. The fresh wet firewood won't easily catch fire but d one that has previously been lighted will catch fire effortlessnessly anytime anyday

May ur brain not be dead.

He's a close nephew. He jst met a lady & they are doing goog but she still got shared feelings for my nephew & her ex.

Jst based on d fact that her ex didn't ve her time cox of work but he now comes begging seriously.

Wat can my nephew do?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by owila4luv(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2019
ee dey happen everyday. if you can't take it then let go.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX by BluntBlunt: 1:18pm On May 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Forgivable? Really? I will forgive her sleeping with a new guy but with an ex? That's brutal.
Okafor's law was at play. I know that as a person I am more likely to cheat with an ex I hurt and the relationship ended because of me than with a new person.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) / Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men. / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Breaks Saudi Arabian Law...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.