Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,485 members, 7,857,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? (1583 Views)

See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 05, 2019
You toasted her and she did you you hard-to-get for over 4 years, but suddenly she now loves you so much and has decided you are her real choice...

Nairaland guys, will you accept her now??
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by n3twr: 1:05pm On May 05, 2019
Depends
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 05, 2019
bukkyemotions:
She tortured you for over 4 years, but suddenly she now loves you so much and has decided you are her real choice...

You are vague, Bukky. What was the conditions of both then? By conditions, I met financially, mentally and otherwise. Was he poor and now rich? Were they teens? Were they distant? Was it she feeling puffed up with pride because of the luxuries from the opposite sex to her? Employ more narratives so as to enable one understand and comment in line.
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by SageMK: 1:13pm On May 05, 2019
I don't ever see myself chasing after a woman's love for 4years. Nah. If I need a degree, I'll simply write jamb.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 05, 2019
Degreed chasing .
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by BluntBlunt: 1:26pm On May 05, 2019
bukkyemotions:
You toasted her and she did you you hard-to-get for over 4 years, but suddenly she now loves you so much and has decided you are her real choice...

Explain better. I would if I really loved her and her reason for playing hard to get was because she was in a relationship.
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by HallaDaTruth: 1:30pm On May 05, 2019
4 years? Are women extinct

1 Like

Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by hisgrace090: 1:50pm On May 05, 2019
If your financial statues have visibly changed this years pls run from her to avoid stories that tourched.
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Olanrefront3355(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2019
Lol.. Someone even said it depends...

It depends on no shït

Avoid her like shït...

If what she sees in you now perishes, she will bail....

Don't waste your time, they don't worth it... lipsrsealed
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 05, 2019
Me I may not agree
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Prognose: 4:21pm On May 05, 2019
bukkyemotions:

No I didn't.

She still stares at me when she thinks I'm not looking and looks the other way when I stare back.

That ship has sailed. Better luck next reincarnation.
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:40pm On May 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Altern8(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2019
Yes.

For appetizer.
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Foodforthought: 10:34pm On May 05, 2019
Yes...and dump her two weeks later.
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by BigDick70inch(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2019
agree Ke?? Kai Lai lai.. even..if she was in a relationship then she should go stick to her Mr right.. since she felt the guy was way better than me..
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Nobody: 7:08am On May 06, 2019
It is well
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 06, 2019
Fuk and dump
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by GiantParrot(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2019
BigDick70inch:
agree Ke??
Kai Lai lai..
even..if she was in a relationship then she should go stick to her Mr right..
since she felt the guy was way better than me..

Do not take this as an attack. I just find this line of reasoning to be quite strange. Why do you think she refused your advances because she felt the guy was better than you? Don't you think it's possible she refused because she has a classy quality called loyalty? If things didn't work out with the guy in the end, why should she be punished for being loyal? Or do you expect her to be a diviner who can see the future and tell that a stable relationship wouldn't work out? Imagine sometime in future your daughter is in a stable relationship and she begins to get offers from other guys then runs to daddy for mature advice because she is getting confused. What would you tell her?

1 Like

Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by BigDick70inch(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2019
GiantParrot:

Do not take this as an attack. I just find this line of reasoning to be quite strange. Why do you think she refused your advances because she felt the guy was better than you? Don't you think it's possible she refused because she has a classy quality called loyalty? If things didn't work out with the guy in the end, why should she be punished for being loyal? Or do you expect her to be a diviner who can see the future and tell that a stable relationship wouldn't work out? Imagine sometime in future your daughter is in a stable relationship and she begins to get offers from other guys then runs to daddy for mature advice because she is getting confused. What would you tell her?

wow!! glad u reason this way but see ehn..
some of dis girls are just brainless..
some even know their relationship with most guys ain't headin nowhere..
but will still prefer to stick with him..even when someone better keeps disturbing them..
Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by TOMSY(f): 8:18pm On May 06, 2019
GiantParrot:

Brother, your line of reasoning is really good, but you're deviating from the context of this topic, which is why you might be wrong. The key phrase here is 'PLAYING HARD TO GET'. A girl in a stable relationship like you said doesn't have to play hard to get with another guy.( She could just consistently rejecting his advances outrightly. )That would mean she's leading him on. And such a girl shouldn't be taken seriously if she comes back begging. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by GiantParrot(m): 4:37am On May 07, 2019
TOMSY:
Brother, your line of reasoning is really good, but you're deviating from the context of this topic, which is why you might be wrong. The key phrase here is 'PLAYING HARD TO GET'. A girl in a stable relationship like you said doesn't have to play hard to get with another guy.( She could just consistently rejecting his advances outrightly. )That would mean she's leading him on. And such a girl shouldn't be taken seriously if she comes back begging. My 2 cents.

Good points.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Did You Hard-to-get In The Past, Wants You So Much Now. Will You Accept? by Prognose: 9:22am On May 08, 2019
bukkyemotions:
It is well
Biglittlelois:
Lol

The girls are not finding this funny grin

(1) (Reply)

A Lady With Mighty Backside Caused Problems In A Club With Twerking / SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help / Do You Know the mirror in your house is evil? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.