Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident (42305 Views)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Neocotez(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2019
I dont know her but I feel this one...my deepest condolences

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by madgoat(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2019
choice17:
Damn!!
So sad, what a way to find out you lost your love one
May her soul rest in peace

Whats so sad about it. We are all gonna die some day. undecided
It may even be your turn in a road accident tmr so why should you be yarning its sad because it happened to that woman.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by ultimatekint(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2019
It is so painful.RIP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by agaliboy: 6:14pm On May 05, 2019
May the Valkyries usher your mum into Valhalla. RIP

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by ProfessorHank: 6:16pm On May 05, 2019
chinambusay:
A Nigerian lady who declared her mum missing 4 days ago, has found out that she died in an accident shortly after she left Akure for Lagos on Wednesday, May 1. Recall that the Twitter user @ifedohlapo who revealed that all effort to reach her mum turned out fruitless, begged Nigerians with information of a road accident or kidnap in that axis to reach out to her.

"I'm looking for my mom, she was on a road trip from Akure to Lagos yesterday 1/5/2019 and all effort to reach her has been fruitless. Please if you heard about any accident, robbery or kidnap along that axis HMU. God bless you" she said. 

However the lady who declared her mum missing 4 days ago gave an update on the search today, and she revealed that she died alongside three other people after getting involved in a road accident. Read her heartbreaking tweet which served as an update below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/lady-who-declared-her-mum-missing-4-days-ago-finds-out-she-died-in-an-accident/

Kai!
Damn it.
This girl won't get over this.
God send her an Angel please.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Auxtin85(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2019
So sorry sister, may God give you the courage to bear this loss. RIP mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by kaffyadeakeem(f): 6:23pm On May 05, 2019
Rest on mama
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by kaffyadeakeem(f): 6:24pm On May 05, 2019
Rest on mama!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by handsomeyinka(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2019
madgoat:

It may even be your turn in a road accident tmr so why should you be yarning its sad because it happened to that woman.
You are TRULY A MAD GOAT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by handsomeyinka(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2019
May God be with you...please stay strong,We love her but God loves her more..
Adieu.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 05, 2019
So sad.
RIP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by choice17(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2019
madgoat:

It might be your turn tomorrow Sir, not me
I reject every untimely death in my house hold, in Jesus name! Amen
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Platony(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2019
SAD cry cry cry cry

R.I.P MA.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by OdefaGirl(f): 7:40pm On May 05, 2019
This is really sad, don't blame urself Dear, u might or might not have stopped it. RIP ma'am
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Platony(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2019
madgoat:

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by OdefaGirl(f): 7:46pm On May 05, 2019
madgoat:

Ur madness doesn't drive u to a busy road and push u under a moving trailer, that shows u are not mad but being insensitive towards life. It's not a must to comment on every post, when u just don't know what to type, kindly leave.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by ohlubee(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2019
you have not failed , i understand perfectly that its not easy but you just have to be strong and forge ahead.remember, she has left but God has not left and will never leave you. i pray God give you the fortitude to bear the loss .

chinambusay:
A Nigerian lady who declared her mum missing 4 days ago, has found out that she died in an accident shortly after she left Akure for Lagos on Wednesday, May 1. Recall that the Twitter user @ifedohlapo who revealed that all effort to reach her mum turned out fruitless, begged Nigerians with information of a road accident or kidnap in that axis to reach out to her.

"I'm looking for my mom, she was on a road trip from Akure to Lagos yesterday 1/5/2019 and all effort to reach her has been fruitless. Please if you heard about any accident, robbery or kidnap along that axis HMU. God bless you" she said. 

However the lady who declared her mum missing 4 days ago gave an update on the search today, and she revealed that she died alongside three other people after getting involved in a road accident. Read her heartbreaking tweet which served as an update below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/lady-who-declared-her-mum-missing-4-days-ago-finds-out-she-died-in-an-accident/

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by cutedharmee: 8:21pm On May 05, 2019
Heartbroken embarassed lipsrsealed...rest on mama
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Amanda4life: 8:28pm On May 05, 2019
Road trip

Maybe na party o.
Aka owambe
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Deepfeel(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2019
hmm nawao for naija , someone died in an accident it took 4 days to contact the family , R.I.p mamma so painful
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by latecsart(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2019
may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by aalangel(f): 10:21pm On May 05, 2019
So so sad cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by imegi: 11:49pm On May 05, 2019
ごめんăȘさい
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by kayalla(f): 12:36am On May 06, 2019
oh dear! this is so tragic and heartbreaking, wat a way to find out.
may her soul rest in peace.
keple
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Tyche(m): 1:17am On May 06, 2019
May her soul find peace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Originalsly: 1:28am On May 06, 2019
Hmmm....her life snuffed out ...just like that. Sad. But it's a relief that her family can now mourn and have some closure. To just have a dear one just missing is the worse.
Life is not guaranteed... can be cut short at any time...any place without warning. For this reason...we should always ...always carry a card with emergency contact info... at least two persons. If not..someone can die in an accident/heart failure... and be buried as unknown with the relatives not knowing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Clem00008: 7:00am On May 06, 2019
I'm feeling sad, I can't imagine what it's all about. Rip to her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by 9jaRealist: 8:09am On May 06, 2019
RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by booksrite(f): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2019
So sorry sister, may God give you the courage to bear this loss. RIP mama

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? / Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.