Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,946 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant (39397 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2019
You can also brand your job and give it a decent name. Why not call yourself a hospital staff or medical doctor or hospital clark etc you must not always call things name the way they are. It's an advice!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 10:26am On May 06, 2019
Damn
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Cheryph200(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2019
cheesy sad
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2019
E no easy oh .
I used to have a friend who works @ the morgue. One day I came visiting,and was sitting on his bed in his bedroom. Little did I notice he got a corpse under his big bed.

I was smoking my Lala happily till my second Rizla,fell down and I tried to pick it up.

Oh boy seeing Person leg under the bed!!!!!

The kind run wey I run that day,Bugatti no near me.

That was the end of our visitation,lol
But now I see things differently. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by MissRaine69(f): 10:33am On May 06, 2019
Ignorance is a disease...
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Reelmii: 10:33am On May 06, 2019
[quote author=xynerise post=78146357]I can't have a mortician friend grin

They have a funny way of looking at people when business is not moving grin[/quote
they are looking to know why the person is not dead yet

shebi ba when person die business go move
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Albert0011(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2019
Those people get mind sha.
Oh i remember that day my friend died in a terrible accident, when we took him to the mortuary.
Fear catch me that day sha,look at how dead bodies are every where even outside the compound,some were looking like dry fish.
Ever since that day i don dey respect those mortuary attendants.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Reelmii: 10:36am On May 06, 2019
people prefer those clearing soak away to them

but it is not meant to be like that

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by spiralwedge(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2019
Mods, Pls remove from Fp because of the picture posted by olkmji4k

Children read NL and it's a working day and daytime

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by undisputedgbola(m): 10:50am On May 06, 2019
xynerise:
I can't have a mortician friend grin

They have a funny way of looking at people when business is not moving grin

You got me laughing!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2019
Meanwhile... This is my first time of reading a long article like this one since I was born to this earth... On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland... Wonderful. And this may as well be the first and last I will read a long article like this one....
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Progress62(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2019
I can marry a rich beautiful curvy mortician, love is all that matters
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Emusan(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2019
xynerise:

Be like can death just fall on this fellow make doll enter sharperly

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by MrTechy(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2019
This one is strong ����
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by kingjrofficial(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2019
If You Didn't Read All Those Article Click The Like Button...
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 11:23am On May 06, 2019
some nigerian women are useless, they will travel to the us,uk russia and italy to marry mortuary attendants, but can marry the ones in Nigeria.

funny enough many of these women use the body fluids of corpses to boost their businesses after dem go dey form diva and strong independent hoe, tufia.
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by emyrald91(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2019
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Goodness808(f): 11:48am On May 06, 2019
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by oduademonest: 12:53pm On May 06, 2019
Lucky you, some couples don't have sex at all.
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by FirePower1(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2019
That is the place where all the "wetin we gain" will have no value to us. Our judgment will not be based only on what we had but what we did with what we had. Now you have the opportunity to give your life to Jesus Christ, what are you going to do with it?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Dearlord(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2019
Can someone tell me how much they are paid?
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by thelish(f): 1:39pm On May 06, 2019
Almost everybody commenting didn't reads article.
Just commenting from d heading.
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by zuto4u(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2019
Lol..... Hahahahaha..... Like, when is this one going to die so that I can make money from his people?
xynerise:

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by davibid: 2:32pm On May 06, 2019
Gather here if you didn’t read the post like me grin
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 06, 2019
xynerise:

Funny
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 06, 2019
15ssDRIVE:
E no easy oh .
I used to have a friend who works @ the morgue. One day I came visiting,and was sitting on his bed in his bedroom. Little did I notice he got a corpse under his big bed.

I was smoking my Lala happily till my second Rizla,fell down and I tried to pick it up.

Oh boy seeing Person leg under the bed!!!!!

The kind run wey I run that day,Bugatti no near me.

That was the end of our visitation,lol
But now I see things differently. grin grin grin grin
Did you try prosecuting him for keeping a corpse in his bedroom or did you try asking why.
That is illegal and I smell an ulterior motive

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Meanwhile... This is my first time of reading a long article like this one since I was born to this earth... On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland... Wonderful. And this may as well be the first and last I will read a long article like this one....
I started reading from the middle, and then I just said I have to get the full story. I read to the end and it was worth it. The writer is blessed, he wrote everything descriptively

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 06, 2019
quentin06:
some nigerian women are useless, they will travel to the us,uk russia and italy to marry mortuary attendants, but can marry the ones in Nigeria.

funny enough many of these women use the body fluids of corpses to boost their businesses after dem go dey form diva and strong independent hoe, tufia.
Fear dey always catch me to eat outside upon hearing that some of this food restaurant use corpse body fluids to build their business
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 06, 2019
Been a mortician isn't a really bad job.
I just hope they are paying them well.
The job is not easy especially with spiritual people who can frustrate them at night.
And I think a woman wouldn't mind your profession as long as she loves you and the money is coming in well *winks
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by daddyfreeman1(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2019
kelvinrhs:

I started reading from the middle, and then I just said I have to get the full story. I read to the end and it was worth it. The writer is blessed, he wrote everything descriptively
you're fvcking right... The writer deserve an accolades...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.