Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,058 members, 7,852,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant (39399 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by romanusgab(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2019
People are born today and people will also die today.
It is normal for man to die.
You should not be scared about people dying.
Anyway, as a couple just enjoy each other.
You do not to be drunk to achieve that.
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by suaveBrother(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2019
oh what an honourable job... gives the opportunity to see the end of men... there is something poetic about being a mortuary attendant...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by mmadu5(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2019
why not divorce the man instead of all this rubbish
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by Olusholasimon(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2019
Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2019
kelvinrhs:

Did you try prosecuting him for keeping a corpse in his bedroom or did you try asking why.
That is illegal and I smell an ulterior motive

I didn’t border to ask all the questions. But I get to understand later that he always keep dead bodies @home till it’s ready 4 burial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant by mechanics(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2019
Eyah, it's well with them, the one that made me a bit surprised was the story of the man saying a corpse switched off the whole light in the building, that's not funny at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.