Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. (39059 Views)

Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
So the main issue that led to me denying her food this night.

I asked her for the two of us to go and get ingredients for food, she said she's having serious headache so I went alone.

When I came back I washed the rice and put it on fire and I also start grinding the pepper and tomatoes with manual grinder.

After few minutes when the rice was done I asked my wife to go and put down the rice from fire, and fried the stew afterwards.

She just started shouting she's so tired, her head is hot and making hefty sounds inside that she can't stand up from this bed.

I insisted and she went to put the rice down and off the gas, instead of her to start frying the stew. She just came and meet me on the bed.

And she started shouting I didn't tell you am hungry, am not even eating this night at all. Do whatever you want to do, I'll never stand up to make any stew in this house. If you want to eat go and make the stew yourself.

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film om her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

Immediately I finished making thr stew, I served the food on the table and the next my wife wanted to stood up from the bed to join on the table so that we can eat.

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food.

I also told her that the headache allow you br watching films and also allow you to be looking for BT Audio. But denied you to cook for me.

So house I want to know if this is right or wrong pls or what can I do.

To all moniker saying have I ever helped her before this is for you below:

BTW I have cooked many times in the house, there are times she'll go to work before she comes back I'll have prepare good foods, that will atimes takes me 2 or more hours to prepare and she'll come back and eat and smile and say thank you. I use to get home between 5pm and 6pm latest, while she'll be coming home by 7pm, 8pm or latter.

At times the two of us may be at home and I'll be the only one cooking, while she'll just lie down watching films or doing another thing while I do the while cooking.

I think I have being helpful to her in cooking and other chores in the house. There are many times I'll be the one washing all the clothes in the house, while she's sleeping or doing something else.

I literally do almost 80% of everything in the house if not more than.

But me doing all those doesn't mean am a fool or I don't know what am doing.

Bit I think as a man you have to man up.

290 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
You did the right thing tho..why asking questions?
Was she supposed to taste from the food? undecided
She wasn't interested in the cooking so she shouldn't be in tasting.. undecided

undecided
Modified:those blaming the man ain't serious tho..why would she wanna taste the food..or did y'all not read where she said she wouldn't even eat from it?
A sensible person should at least participate in the preparation.. switch off the cooking gas..you didn't.. raising your voice at the man instead.. undecided

325 Likes 30 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by siofra(f): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
You're very wrong.

You're the one supposed to be cooking for your wife sef. angry

Modified;

Why are you people attacking me like this

I'm very sure his wife gets up in the morning to go to work just like him and as such they should split the house chores equally. Instead of doing as if he's doing his wife a favor by cooking for her.

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You did the right thing tho..why asking questions?
Was she supposed to taste from the food? undecided
She wasn't interested in the cooking so she shouldn't be in tasting.. undecided

undecided

But am having a conscience like am starving my wife or being wicked.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by LordIsaac(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
What a home!

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

But am having a conscience like am starving my wife or being wicked.
You ain't starving her..you did what everyone should do.. if she's too hungry she should walk into the kitchen and help herself out.. undecided
Stop feeling bad.. undecided

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:
You're very wrong.

Ok ma. If so be it. May all your children be the ones to be cooking for their wives.

534 Likes 40 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
LordIsaac:
What a home!

What's your advice man

4 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by siofra(f): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Ok ma. If so be it. May all your children be the ones to be cooking for their wives.

Nothing wrong with that. Especially if they are househusbands and as long as their wives don't degrade them but treat them as their equal.

I watched a video where a guy was a househusband and he was fulfilled and happy with it. His wife works and provides for him while he does the house chores. People insulted him in the comments but of course he didn't care.

You people cannot handle half of the shit you dish out to women.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:

Nothing wrong with that. Especially if they are house husbands.

Now I think the whole things is getting interesting now.

I now know the type of work you're into

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
I guess this is what makes Nigerian men feel like men when the exercise dominance and control over their wives.
All the food that she has given you to eat, did you participate in cooking all of them.

Are u even in a marriage or a contract.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by LordIsaac(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

What's your advice man
It is to get ready, you have set a very bad precedence....and women....hmmmm. I will advise you sit her down and discuss the issue and agree on the way forward.
If I were you, I'd rather eat out than complete the cooking and deny her of it.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by chatinent: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hunger dey wire me. Make I chop first I dey come.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Techsupport:
I guess this is what makes Nigerian men feel like men when the exercise dominance and control over their wives.
All the food that she has given you to eat, did you participate in cooking all of them.

Are u even in a marriage or a contract.

So it's a good thing for a man to be cooking and he's wife is watching films right?

If cool to you, you and your wife can swap man

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by EmptyGarden(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
What in the world is going on in your marriage? Shouldn't it be the other way around? My brother try and make money o, and regain your position.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Another marriage palava. What a home!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by KiNg0G: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
So the main issue that led to me denying her food this night.

I asked her for the two of us to go and get ingredients for food, she said she's having serious headache so I went alone.

When I came back I washed the rice and put it on fire and I also start grinding the pepper and tomatoes with manual grinder.

After few minutes when the rice was done I asked my wife to go and put down the rice from fire, and fried the stew afterwards.

She just started shouting she's so tired, her head is hot and making hefty sounds inside that she can't stand up from this bed.

I insisted and she went to put the rice down and off the gas, instead of her to start frying the stew. She just came and meet me on the bed.

And she started shouting I didn't tell you am hungry, am not even eating this night at all. Do whatever you want to do, I'll never stand up to make any stew in this house. If you want to eat go and make the stew yourself.

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film om her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

Immediately I finished making thr stew, I served the food on the table and the next my wife wanted to stood up from the bed to join on the table so that we can eat.

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food.

I also told her that the headache allow you br watching films and also allow you to be looking for BT Audio. But denied you to cook for me.

So house I want to know if this is right or wrong pls or what can I do.
your a simp for wanting to know if your right or wrong.

real Alphas are confident in their decision making.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Animegirl(f): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
You started a war, hope you won't come back with another story. I pray you finish what you start grin

I don't think you men really appreciate what your wives do at home. Just this single act of pretense, you decide to starve your wife because she refuse to cook. Anyway, I hope you and your wife settle your differences with "small talks".

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by motymop: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is disgraceful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by motymop: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
KiNg0G:

your a simp for wanting to know if your right or wrong.

real Alphas are confident in their decision making.

You are not alpha. Pls calm down.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by motymop: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

So it's a good thing for a man to be cooking and he's wife is watching films right?

What you did was wrong.

If your wife did that to you, you would have said she was evil.

Stop trying to seek validation and support for this foolish stuff, i know you are filled with guilt that is why you are looking for online support .

The main aim of marriage is support and you failed there.

So cooking a meal reduces your masculinity.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
You are not matured,hope you’ll never ask for sex from her again.If I’m her I’ll deny you sex till I decide to let go for making me starve just because I acted silly . I hate tit for tat partners

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by 360degreess(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:
You're very wrong.

..Senseless talk,thats y most of u girls don't last in marriages because of arrogancy and ego..

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by criuze(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
I understand you well,

And I'm really fixing myself in your shoe, so I realise I could do such

Despite that, I consider it a mistake,
If your wife has been cooking all these while, your love for her would have permitted you to do the cookings tonight

That's how a home is run
I'm the eldest in my family and I could remember how my younger siblings taunt my order to cook

But at the end of the day I cook, sometimes they cook also

be grateful to God, for there's a food to cook

Many families don't have it as such

Therefore, let her eat tonight and in the morning too

Don't let that ego come in

And I don't need to mention you needn't harbour vexation for your lovely wife over flimsy matter till the sunrise

Remember she's like your younger sister too

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by 360degreess(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
criuze:
I understand you well,

And I'm really fixing myself in your shoe, so I realise I could do such

Despite that, I consider it a mistake,
If your wife has been cooking all this while, your love for her would have permitted you to do the cookings tonight

That's how a home is run
I'm the eldest in my family and I could remember how my younger siblings taunt my order to cook

But at the end of the day I cook, sometimes they cook also

be grateful to God, for there's a food to cook

Many families don't have it at such

Therefore, let her eat tonight and in the morning too

Don't let that ego come in

And I don't need to mention you needn't harbour vexation for your lovely wife over flimsy matter till the sunrise

Remember she's like your younger sister too
...MR. SIMP-SON YOU GAVE HIM A WRONG ADVISE

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Ximenez(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lol
This sorta Tom and Jerry marriage

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Ximenez(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not matured,hope you’ll never ask for sex from her again.If I’m her I’ll deny you sex till I decide to let go for making me starve just because I acted silly . I hate tit for tat partners
You'll also punish yourself by denying him sex.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Ausmos: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
What you did wasn't mature at all. I wonder if you love her. Just for once and you starved her?
All the meals she's been cooking has she been making similar demands of you?

Would you be able to take it if she decides to serve you your own pill?

Love is kind and considerate and forgiving, not vengeful.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Danzakidakura(m): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2022
You are just too wicked and Evil.

I believe this same woman have cooked for you without your contribution in the kitchen and you are.

Today because she feels sick and you cook and decide not to give her.

You are an evil man. I am married also. The way you lay your bed.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Mr manly. You did not answer my question. Did you cook all the food they you have eaten in your house. Have there been times that you were watching football and your wife made food for you. Tit for tat makes life smooth. You did not marry a slave.... or maybe you did, one of those poverty alleviation marriages undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 31, 2022
All these modern day feminist wives grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Slynation(m): 12:42am On Mar 31, 2022
In as much as you wanna exercise your manly authority at home, you should have let her eat and let her conscience be the judge... Perhaps she might be having headache but you allowed your stomach and emotions to get the best outta you...

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.