Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,893 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

"Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders (26003 Views)

Nigeria’s Next President Must Negotiate With The North – Pastor Tunde Bakare / Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Northern Elders. See Why (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by stino4win(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2019
They must be educated, irrespective of their elites thwarting several efforts to keep the poor educated in the north. We are all suffering the consequences of their illiteracy now. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Guyman02: 5:17pm On May 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:
While the south are busy fighting themselves, the North is busy tightening their grip on power.

To the benefits of a few northern elite who today can no longer enjoy the power in peace as they are being terrorised and harassed by bandits who are products of their tight grip on power and promotion of almajiranci over the years lipsrsealed
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Marxizm: 5:18pm On May 06, 2019
Pastor, you don't know what you are talking about. The North are more educated and wiser than the Igbos and Yorubas. The people you degrade as ''uneducated'' are everywhere in the government as heads and you only speak English calling yourself ''educated''.It's a question of time they'll also take over the private sector as heads and your ''educated'' south are begging for position from them.Where is your so called education? Some of you are not actually in touch with realities. This is not 1959. Open your eyes dreamers;we are in 2019.
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Marxizm: 5:18pm On May 06, 2019
Pastor, you don't know what you are talking about. The North are more educated and wiser than the Igbos and Yorubas. The people you degrade as ''uneducated'' are everywhere in the government as heads and you only speak English calling yourself ''educated''.It's a question of time they'll also take over the private sector as heads and your ''educated'' south are begging for positions from them.Where is your so called education? Some of you are not actually in touch with realities. This is not 1959. Open your eyes dreamers;we are in 2019.
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Guyman02: 5:21pm On May 06, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What about the kidnapper / ritualist christians?

Yoruba Muslim stop defending backwardness
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by STRENGTHesq(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
Madam they are coming for you...

I pity you
sad
And so what undecided
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Guyman02: 5:25pm On May 06, 2019
Marxizm:
Pastor, you don't know what you are talking about. The North are more educated and wiser than the Igbos and Yorubas. The people you degrade as ''uneducated'' are everywhere in the government as heads and you only speak English calling yourself ''educated''.It's a question of time they'll also take over the private sector as heads and your ''educated'' south are begging for positions from them.Where is your so called education? Some of you are not actually in touch with realities. This is not 1959. Open your eyes dreamers;we are in 2019.

Few northerners control the govt yes and what is the situation of the majority? 80% of poorest Nigerians live in the North according to Emir Sanusi, I live in the north and I know this despite them heading of govt

1 Like

Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by BABANGBALI: 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
Corruption and northern Nigeria are the main problems of Nigeria
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 06, 2019
Excaperx:
Mali, Niger and Cameroon.

Those terrorists Muslim are cursed
Gideon Orkar plan. I am afraid for this woman. The North5 do not like to hear the TRUTH.
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 06, 2019
Because the northern population is two third of Nigeria,it's easier to see them in common.

The northerners started late,but beware that they are catching up.
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Henry22(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Is dt all u have got?
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2019
CoolAmbience:

So all the kidnappers and ritualists are Christians, right?
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Marxizm: 6:14pm On May 06, 2019
Guyman02:

Few northerners control the govt yes and what is the situation of the majority? 80% of poorest Nigerians live in the North according to Emir Sanusi, I live in the north and I know this despite them heading of govt

Few Northerners...what? Have you taken your time to have a roll-call of the who's that occupy the ranks and files of govt institutions, organisations, parastatals, departments...every damn structure, they're there. You can't get to any juicy position in this country without getting the approval from ''the uneducated'' north. You're saying that they're few northerners because haven't really sought for approval for something that needed govt officials' signatories.

I had some papers that needed to be signed before a release would effected. Four signatories had to come from govt offices from Abuja while three had to be signed in Lagos.But do you know the none of the seven signatories had Igbo or Yoruba name. And you are telling me that ''few northerners'' control power?
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by KAHBOOM: 6:25pm On May 06, 2019
Is English dia fadas language?
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 06, 2019
lastmessenger:
in that case there is no hope for the core North
I have some Northern friends that think differently. Things will surely change, bro.
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 06, 2019
Guyman02:

You said few Northerners control the government. Lol.
Southerners don't know what's happening yet till in few years time.

Northerners = Government
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Curlieweed: 7:32pm On May 06, 2019
Marxizm:

Few Northerners...what? Have you taken your time to have a roll-call of the who's that occupy the ranks and files of govt institutions, organisations, parastatals, departments...every damn structure, they're there. You can't get to any juicy position in this country without getting the approval from ''the uneducated'' north. You're saying that they're few northerners because haven't really sought for approval for something that needed govt officials' signatories.

I had some papers that needed to be signed before a release would effected. Four signatories had to come from govt offices from Abuja while three had to be signed in Lagos.But do you know the none of the seven signatories had Igbo or Yoruba name. And you are telling me that ''few northerners'' control power?

Aren’t you inadvertently supporting those deriding the North for dragging back the rest of the country? Especially with the way government is working so well?
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by NkayStory(f): 8:11pm On May 06, 2019
Mitsurugi:
I loved one of the comments. Igbos don't know how to play politics. Why should they? If politics is cunning, stabbing in the back, subjugation of the commoners and using them as willing tools in the event of skirmishes, betraying friendships, never being firm with your word, then I think yes... Igbos don't know how to play politics. Onye agha na nwanne ya... no man should leave his brother behind is not a maxim of modern day Nigerian politics where anything goes. So while the South continues to progress and prosper let the North keep playing it's politics.

Perfect summation!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by jimi4us: 9:37pm On May 06, 2019
krissconnect:
North is cursed. North shud be scraped to south sudan
so God should punish South Sudan on your behalf
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Okoroawusa: 9:55pm On May 06, 2019
I totally support her on this.

Northern Leaders must do something about this. No body should tell me about religion. This has nothing to do with religion. After all,there are Islamic countries more Islamic than Northern Nigeria with high literary rate.

Stop holding your people down!!
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by luckingto50: 10:11pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=78156379]

What about the kidnapper / ritualist Christian

We all know who is chairman for kidnapping
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by CoolAmbience(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

So all the kidnappers and ritualists are Christians, right?

What sort of nonsense question is that?

Did the person I quoted not refer to muslims as terrorists?
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by CoolAmbience(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2019
Henry22:

Is dt all u have got?

Yes, since you guys are quick to jump to the high heavens when people of other religions are being denigrated by your fellow christians.

Did you not read what the person I quoted wrote about muslims?

What right does anyone have to insult people of other faith or beliefs?
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by CoolAmbience(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2019
Guyman02:

Yoruba Muslim stop defending backwardness

And how forward have your people gone?

Oh, I guess they have gone ahead with crime.
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by CoolAmbience(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2019
Turantula:

Shut up!
You dont know the head quarters of kidnapping is along abj-kd xpressway and corporate office of ritualist is in Afonja land.
So how does it have anything to do with Christians?
Fulani kidnappers/terrorist = muslim
Afonja ritualist/skull miners = muslim

I guess Evans and Vampire belong to the Yoruba or Hausa tribe.
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:52am On May 07, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What sort of nonsense question is that?

Did the person I quoted not refer to muslims as terrorists?

My guy calm your blood, quoting someone who was spitting rubbish with that comment has proven you lack wisdom. You should have let it slide or make a more intelligent comment.
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by CoolAmbience(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

My guy calm your blood, quoting someone who was spitting rubbish with that comment has proven you lack wisdom. You should have let it slide or make a more intelligent comment.

And I chose not to let it slide.

How does that affect you?

That's how we fail to address issues fundamentally in the guise of foolish wisdom.
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2019
CoolAmbience:

And I chose not to let it slide.

How does that affect you?

That's how we fail to address issues fundamentally in the guise of foolish wisdom.

What fundamental issues? If he had spoken against Christianity even being a Christian, would you have made such a statement or even commented at all? You would have let it go with the idea that "it's a Christian against Christianity" and would have even laughed at it. Fanaticism robs one of happiness.

Once again, you should have let it slide...now you're not better than he is.
Re: "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders by CoolAmbience(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

What fundamental issues? If he had spoken against Christianity even being a Christian, would you have made such a statement or even commented at all? You would have let it go with the idea that "it's a Christian against Christianity" and would have even laughed at it. Fanaticism robs one of happiness.

Once again, you should have let it slide...now you're not better than he is.

I am not a Muslim myself but I hate it when people link crime to tribe and religion.

I actually think that, with what you just typed he's way better than you are 'cos you aren't making any sense at all. No wonder you couldn't read between the lines of my post.

Who determines what I let slide? You or me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK / Sowore: Obi Unfit For Presidency, He Has Nothing To Show As Governor / Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.