Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) (46496 Views)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by kingreign(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2019
Afamed:

No ocean of prayer will stop, if someone appointed time has come

1 In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, “This is what the Lord says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover.”
2 Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, 3 “Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
4 Before Isaiah had left the middle court, the word of the Lord came to him: 5 “Go back and tell Hezekiah, the ruler of my people, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the Lord. 6 I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city for my sake and for the sake of my servant David.’”

II Kings 2:20 (NIV)

It's obvious you don't study your Holy Bible.
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2019
Osashalom:

You lack even a drop of sense...

grin grin

if u know the guy u quoted with this your comment, you won't even bother trying to make him see his lack of sense, you will just laugh at his comments.
the dude is funny and I always laugh reading his comments grin grin

He is funny, not senseless.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:00pm On May 06, 2019
truthsayer009:

Oya drop na, we dey wait tongue

Lool
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:01pm On May 06, 2019
essenceplus:

Thanks jare for seconding the truth. Those that know, know

U are welcome
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2019
This is the work of Benin and Kogi people in one accord
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by aababalola001(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:
Wicked feminist.

She has finally killed him so she can take over his wealth.

Feminists always love to eat where they didn't work. Soon, she'll get herself an Assistant Pastor or usher to service her rusty pussy.

Useless creatures.

Receive sense stupid mumu

*spits angry
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by dazzysleek(f): 9:42pm On May 06, 2019
PS tag my moniker along. I'd love to read the article. Cheers
RiyadhGoddess:

So true but the worst is spirit wife.
I should drop something on spirit spouses soon and how to get rid of this demons real soon.
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:44pm On May 06, 2019
dazzysleek:
PS tag my moniker along. I'd love to read the article. Cheers

OK ma

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by MrFourSHIRTS: 9:50pm On May 06, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
The same mythical Jewish god that watched him die?
religion is a a yardstick of measuring how stupid a man can be... Don't ever forget that

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by festy4: 9:53pm On May 06, 2019
life had become meaningless..the rate of death is alarming these days...
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 06, 2019
PastorandMentor:
It's a sad day for the friends and members of God’s House of wonders as their senior Pastor Joseph Duke has been confirmed dead.
The sad event happened today and although the real cause of his death is still unknown, some friends who went straight to his Facebook page to mourn the Clergy man said he had a slight headache.
The man of God got married in December 2018 to his beautiful wife.
May his soul rest in peace and we pray that God his family the heart to bear this great loss.
so painful vanity upon vanity. Leaving behind this kind of beautiful woman for other guys to later start to check out!
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 9:57pm On May 06, 2019
It hurts like hell.

People will say all sort of tins about the woman.

God please do t let this happen to my enemy. God pls.

God please comfort the family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by essenceplus: 9:59pm On May 06, 2019
kingreign:

1 In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, “This is what the Lord says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover.”
2 Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, 3 “Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
4 Before Isaiah had left the middle court, the word of the Lord came to him: 5 “Go back and tell Hezekiah, the ruler of my people, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the Lord. 6 I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city for my sake and for the sake of my servant David.’”

Excellent ref point. A season bred behind this moniker.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 06, 2019
Handsome pastor.

He must have fücked a lot pussies in that church cool
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by OtemAtum: 10:15pm On May 06, 2019
BOOMPROM:
Otem Otemandu, tormentor of Analice lanalice. Longest time bro.
Hey! Longest time, how are you doing?
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by Afamed: 10:22pm On May 06, 2019
kingreign:

All men will die, at their appointed time. When your time comes, no kuye can add a minute
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by kingreign(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2019
Afamed:

All men will die, at their appointed time. When your time comes, no kuye can add a minute
Even Jesus rose Lazarus from death. He also gave us authority over death, when he died and resurrected, and when he was leaving he said, you shall heal the sick and raise the dead.

Go read your Bible. It's not meant for decorations and it's not to be read like a news paper but to be read via the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:17am On May 07, 2019
LuciferKoran:
Wicked feminist.

Feminists always love to eat where they didn't work. Soon, she'll get herself an Assistant Pastor or usher to service her rusty pussy.

Useless creatures.

*spits angry

And how on earth did you know she killed him?
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by BOOMPROM: 3:15am On May 07, 2019
OtemAtum:
Hey! Longest time, how are you doing?
Fine bro, your boy is still here. I missed those good old days, finally caught the scammers?
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:15am On May 07, 2019
So sad.
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:30am On May 07, 2019
BuyACar:
And he was a handsome man cry
see as you dey wet pant for dead man shioooooooooor
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:33am On May 07, 2019
kikelomojessy:
It hurts like hell.

People will say all sort of tins about the woman.

God please do t let this happen to my enemy. God pls.

God please comfort the family.

I like your username didolomo kikelomo grin grin
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 4:40am On May 07, 2019
The man is cute sha
Anyway to the woman sorry for early widowhood
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 4:45am On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:
Spirit husband.

Before you get married, go for deliverance. Take your wives for deliverance. Deliverance must be completed these days before marriage.
y not say his jealous spirit wife killed himRip to the Dead
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On May 07, 2019
Health is wealth but unfortunately we don't take it serious around here...
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by K5blazer: 6:01am On May 07, 2019
LuciferKoran:
Wicked feminist.

Useless creatures.

Do you breathe from your fingers?? Are you reasonable at all? Are you sure you want to be useful in life?

*spits angry
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by prinxsamuel(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:
Spirit husband.

Before you get married, go for deliverance. Take your wives for deliverance. Deliverance must be completed these days before marriage.

Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:10am On May 07, 2019
I dey suspect him former master
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by Nobodyperson: 9:34am On May 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

So true but the worst is spirit wife.
I should drop something on spirit spouses soon and how to get rid of this demons real soon.
What about spirit dogs and cats?
Brainwashed fool
Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:46am On May 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:

What about spirit dogs and cats?
Brainwashed fool

Young man look at this my ID Riyadhgoddess very well. Never in your entire life should you ever call me fool.

Look at an idiot nobody of a person calling someone a fool

Re: Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) by Nobodyperson: 10:00am On May 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Young man look at this my ID Riyadhgoddess very well. Never in your entire life should you ever call me fool.

Look at an idiot nobody of a person calling someone a fool
Am your spirit husband better respect me or I will deal with you tonight cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church / Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.