Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? (1691 Views)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / VIDEO: Secondary School Class Teacher Caught Red Handed With A Female Student. / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by Cocoyamdcomedia: 10:40pm On May 06, 2019
I am in a state of confusion right now, cos I am in in love with my formal secondary School class mate. we used to be friends but now I think I'm having feelings for her and I feel like taking her to the altar . so I want to know is it proper to marry your secondary school classmate?? God bless you as you help me out
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by matify83: 10:43pm On May 06, 2019
If the feeling is mutual why not?
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by SageMK: 10:48pm On May 06, 2019
I don't see this as an obstacle.
You are creating a barrier where there's none.

Classmate or not, if she's the woman you are in love with and she is in love with you, then please do get married.
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by lilmax(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2019
its a bad idea
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by Cocoyamdcomedia: 10:58pm On May 06, 2019
SageMK:
I don't see this as an obstacle.
You are creating a barrier where there's none.

Classmate or not, if she's the woman you are in love with and she is in love with you, then please do get married.

Okay boss thank you
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by Cocoyamdcomedia: 10:59pm On May 06, 2019
lilmax:
its a bad idea
How ?? More explanation please
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by Cocoyamdcomedia: 10:59pm On May 06, 2019
matify83:
If the feeling is mutual why not?
Okay thank you
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 06, 2019
You can even marry your secondary school teacher if you love them, let alone a class mate.
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by iTearHerToto: 11:34pm On May 06, 2019
Go and marry a stranger. That's more proper angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by CreepyBlackpool: 12:14am On May 07, 2019
No it os very improper! sad

You better run away from her now!!
For your own good oh!!!

If you marry a secondary school classmate ehn, your parents will die before your wedding day.
The marriage will bear no children.
You will lose your job.
Extreme badluck will befall you.
Family members will be dying every week.
You will eventually run mad after seven market days.

Be warned!!!!!angry
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by Cocoyamdcomedia: 12:20am On May 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
No it os very improper! sad

You better run away from her now!!
For your own good oh!!!

If you marry a secondary school classmate ehn, your parents will die before your wedding day.
The marriage will bear no children.
You will lose your job.
Extreme badluck will befall you.
Family members will be dying every week.
You will eventually run mad after seven market days.

Be warned!!!!!angry
Ah ah na course be this abi wethin. Back to sender first
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by Memberclub(m): 1:12am On May 07, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:

How ?? More explanation please
Bad idea. sad
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by Igetmyown247: 3:32am On May 07, 2019
I honestly believe some of you post on here just for attention cos how can this even be an issue? I can’t deal, smh!
Re: Can You Marry Your Secondary School Class Mate ?? by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:29am On May 07, 2019
Igetmyown247:
I honestly believe some of you post on here just for attention cos how can this even be an issue? I can’t deal, smh!

I tire oo, op go marry your former primary school mate.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning / FINALLY [Picture] / Video Of Banker Getting Intimat£ With Lady Staff In His Unilag Branch Office Goe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.