Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK (6683 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation / Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly / Gov. Elrufai Leads Delegation Of Kaduna Government Officials In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK by Acidosis(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2019
24 years after the execution (by hanging) of Ken Saro-wiwa, we are still holding meetings on Ogoni clean-up.

Useless country

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK by VULCAN(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2019
It's a shame when a human being sounds like a parrot. It means the higher brain functions have been destroyed.

This failed govt announced Ogoni cleanup 4yrs ago.....

... They have done absolutely nothing since. Let me repeat, absolutely nothing.

I don't blame Buhari because he is incapable of delivering progress but I spit on the BMC who beg for help in real life but come here to sing the praises of the man who has impoverished them.

BuhariAdvocate:
God bless president Buhari the best president in the world. The most respected president in the world the most powerful black man in the world. Ogoni people should be worship Buhari. He has done well to them what their son failed to do.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK by Emycord: 8:54am On May 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
God bless president Buhari the best president in the world. The most respected president in the world the most powerful black man in the world. Ogoni people should be worship Buhari. He has done well to them what their son failed to do.
mumu which part of uk is called ogoni or which part of ogoni is uk ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK by selemo: 10:17am On May 07, 2019
Is like the capital of Nigeria is London.. grin grin Another colonialism! Black man will not kill me.. grin grin
Re: Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK by Salebo: 12:45pm On May 07, 2019
faithfull18:
They have been on this for years now.

Yes...It's. 30year project...MOHRUN!!!!
Re: Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK by faithfull18(f): 12:54pm On May 07, 2019
Salebo:

Yes...It's. 30year project...MOHRUN!!!!
You are definitely the mo.ron here, you need to go get yourself the book called 'Brighter grammar' because right now, your grammar sucks.

Come back when you can string one or two words together and spell correctly too, imbecilic mo.ron.
Re: Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK by Salebo: 8:46pm On May 07, 2019
faithfull18:

You are definitely the mo.ron here, you need to go get yourself the book called 'Brighter grammar' because right now, your grammar sucks.

Come back when you can string one or two words together and spell correctly too, imbecilic mo.ron.

You can't ever get it.... MOHRUN!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones / Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) / See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.