Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,659 members, 7,840,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? (879 Views)

Guys, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Girl For The First Time? - / Ladies, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Guy For The First Time? / This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 07, 2019
What is the most visible attitude to notice at any point when dealing with a user? Let's stop heartbreakers from having their way. I have class and options.
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by babyfaceafrica: 10:47am On May 07, 2019
lolz
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lolz

Why are you laughing?
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by babyfaceafrica: 10:55am On May 07, 2019
Calm4good:

Why are you laughing?
who is a user?
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who
is a user?

somebody that takes advantage of another person in any affair like relationship.
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 07, 2019
Wetin dem do you
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by jeff1607(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2019
Calm4good:
What is the most visible attitude to notice at any point when dealing with a user? Let's stop heartbreakers from having their way.

why hide behind a new account?
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 07, 2019
Tonto dicke's attitude grin
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 07, 2019
There are different strategies people use to control their partner

Some will play the victim card and demonize their past partners so u can feel sorry for them and thereby dropping your guards. This type of people will control you from your own end and make u feel u don't want to add to their miseries or that u want to be the difference in their lives since others were terrible due to what they told you. This set of people are so dangerous because you won't understand that they are playing you until someone watching tells you which you may not believe.

The second group will make you feel worthless. They !ake themselves a demigod to you by making you think they are doing you a favor by being with you because your self esteem has been bruised to an irredeemable level. This ones can destroy you psychologically and mentally.
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by kense88: 12:52pm On May 07, 2019
Calm4good:
What is the most visible attitude to notice at any point when dealing with a user? Let's stop heartbreakers from having their way.
It depends on the approach the person is using. But they are usually very selfish and adds no value to your life. If he is really smart, the individual might try to hide it, but with time, it will still come to fore. Always follow up there demands with a demand of your own. He might ask you to lend him like 10k, tell him you have a huge project your working on and can only afford 4k. Once he accepts to take the money, hang the call, wait for some minutes, then call back and make a non monetary demand of your own, that is equivalent to the money he is demanding, that needs urgent attention. Friendship is not built in a day. You can't walk into people's life and start making demands. If he can't help you, then he doesn't deserve your help. Apply the same rule, when dealing with ladies
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by LordKO(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2019
The most visible negative attitude to notice when dealing with a user (subjugator/abuser) is coercion. Meanwhile, some users have more dangerous means of coercing than others: How an egoist executes his/her own is different from how a narcissist or an egotist does.

- Egoists execute theirs by being humble/nice, caring/obsessive, possessive, pretentious and grateful yet perfidious. And they do achieve their aim through emotional entanglement and emotional blackmail - they're the most dangerous and pernicious of all users. Their greediness (for your material possession) and penchant for extortion will always unmask them, no matter how hard they try to perfect their action, especially if you're discerning.

- Narcissists execute theirs by being sanctimonious/hypocritical, chastising and selfish. And they achieve theirs through emotional blackmail and moral shaming.

- Egotist execute theirs by being self-centered and cockily hypocritically disingenuous. And they achieve theirs through guilt tripping and blame shifting.

For a user, it's either your dominion (which includes either your material or immaterial possession), dignity or sanity.

You can only be safe when dealing with either an altruist or an altruistic and conscientious person. When dealing with the latter mention though, make sure you come into equity with clean hands, else you'll wish you have met anyone of the three above from the manipulative ethical leanings in the end instead, if s/he decides to teach you a hard lesson for trying to take his/her goodness for granted.

8 Likes

Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 07, 2019
Who break your heart?
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Generalnomercy: 2:37pm On May 07, 2019
Calm4good:

Will you not do worse to me if I decide to pick you up, date and care for you?

Be sincere here
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 07, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Be sincere here

you forgot to mention that you will use her cure konji lol.
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 07, 2019
Theglobalman:
Who break your heart?

Must her heart be broken before she asks relevant question like this?
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 07, 2019
pandv:

Must her heart be broken before she asks relevant question like this?

spokeswoman general i have sighted you.
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by anochuko01(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2019
Just how long it takes to recognize a self-centered and unreasonable fellow...
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 08, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Be sincere here

I don't remember saying that I am heartbroken already, or that I am available for every Tom, Dick and Harry.
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 08, 2019
Theglobalman:
Who break your heart?

No one.
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 08, 2019
Calm4good:

I don't remember saying that I am heartbroken already, or that I am available for every Tom, Dick and Harry.

see as you murdered someone's pikin. generalnomercy cry less you here.
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
Calm4good:
What is the most visible attitude to notice at any point when dealing with a user? Let's stop heartbreakers from having their way. I have class and options.
flattery, and that sense that everything is perfect.
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 08, 2019
Calm4good:

Lol, this reply got me
Re: What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 09, 2019
Theglobalman:

see as you murdered someone's pikin. generalnomercy cry less you here.

You too like trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Is A Cult That Turns Women Into Lesbians And Men Into Women / Dating Accounts For Sale (match.com, Zoosk, Eharmony, POF, Okcupid, Tango Etc / Uche Jombo Shows Off Her Body In One-piece Swimwear (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.