Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Marriage Is Not Better Than Single-hood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Not Better Than Single-hood (356 Views)

Single Women Are Happier Than Single Men, Married Women And Married Men / I Am Tired For Single Hood / Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Not Better Than Single-hood by GeorgesDiary(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2019
Those days as children, we'd stay glued to the TV screen watching Walt Disney's animations that end with "they lived happily ever after." From childhood, we have been made to desire marriage so much and see single-hood as a restriction to living happily ever after. Owing to the rising trend of sexual pre-marital relationships, many of us think it is a curse to stay single once we are of age, therefore, meddling into all sort of meaningless relationships. I believe we should have been taught the joy of single-hood even before forcing the idea of marriage down our throats. Marriage is very good and the stage of single-hood is very good as well and thus needs to be communicated.</p>

I believe strongly that single-hood and marriage-hood are seasons but we must never see single-hood as a season we should hurriedly come out of, I like to think single-hood is the best time to set certain foundations, build ourselves to the peak before sharing our lives with someone else. Being single is never a problem and marriage is not a solution to any problem other than an invitation for another to share permanently in our lives and in a new world we are creating for ourselves.

Adam and Eve were first single even though they both had something they both needed to share together. Until the need of marriage rise, don't rush out of single-hood. Stop treating single-hood as though you are cursed. I recommend that everyone prepare for marriage from a young age but not in the sense that single-hood is something never to be desired. If you couldn't manage your single-hood well, your marriage might probably be a disaster...

https:///p6c73H-1ez

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not Better Than Single-hood by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 07, 2019
ask me, I will give you countless reasons why single-hood is even better than mingle-hood. I've always lived my life lonely, but at the same time, I've always achieve whatever goals I set for myself lonely.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not Better Than Single-hood by GeorgesDiary(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2019
donproject:
ask me, I will give you countless reasons why single-hood is even better than mingle-hood. I've always lived my life lonely, but at the same time, I've always achieve whatever goals I set for myself lonely.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Personally, I believe that marriage is another phase of life that shouldn't be in competition with single-hood. Single-hood is the best time to be whatever we want to be.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not Better Than Single-hood by babyfaceafrica: 3:37pm On May 07, 2019
following

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ever Bought Dresses Online? Good Or Bad Idea? / Change Your Mindset, Think Positive / We All Make Mistakes But Is Love Ever Really A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.