Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Who Will You Vote For In The Forth Coming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Vote For In The Forth Coming Election (564 Views)

Security Tips -for Forth Coming Elections / Reasons Why Gej Will Win The Forth Coming Presidential Election - Photos / Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Vote For In The Forth Coming Election by thweraja10: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
As the 2011 election draws closer by the day. Who amongst the candidate would you vote for or which of them can you vouch for in terms of good governance. Nigeria has gone too far than to let all this politicians slap us on the face the second time.
As for me im not convinced yet i still need them to proud themselves. Let them set up a parliament where each contestants can talk on what they have im mind as it is been done in the United states.

God bless Nigeria. We're are tired of same old stories. We need evidence like what is happening in Lagos right now. We're tired of i will do this i will do that!
Re: Who Will You Vote For In The Forth Coming Election by iyatrustee(f): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
NONE grin grin grin grin grin why are you shocked shocked shocked shocked they are all bunch of liars. na our oyel money dey their mind all of them
Re: Who Will You Vote For In The Forth Coming Election by thweraja10: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
No mind all of them they are all bloody liars. But we all can make a change some of them still have integrity.
Re: Who Will You Vote For In The Forth Coming Election by iyatrustee(f): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2010
thweraja10:

No mind all of them they are all bloody liars. But we all can make a change some of them still have integrity.
sure? na saraki or Ribadu or Gusau?
Re: Who Will You Vote For In The Forth Coming Election by bigben3: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
none yet!
Re: Who Will You Vote For In The Forth Coming Election by thweraja10: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2010
Before ive decided not to vote but when i have a second thought that to change Nija depend on us all. Now ive begin to search for a reliable person to vote for

(1) (Reply)

U S Masterminded 9/11 - Ahmadinejad / Telecoms Company Workers Threaten Disruption On Independence Day ! / Can Billion Of Shock Fall In The Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.