Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I’m Not The Only Corrupt Person, Stop Witch-hunting Me, Saraki Tells EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not The Only Corrupt Person, Stop Witch-hunting Me, Saraki Tells EFCC (2498 Views)

President Buhari: No ‘corrupt’ Person Can Go Scot-free By Joining APC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’m Not The Only Corrupt Person, Stop Witch-hunting Me, Saraki Tells EFCC by sharpden: 9:58am On May 08, 2019
Bukola Saraki, President of the 8th Senate has told the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to stop witch-hunting him.

Mr Saraki stated this while reacting to a recent probe embarked upon by the anti-graft agency wherein his financial earnings during his days as Kwara State governor is being investigated.

After a national newspaper reported that the former governor was being investigated, the EFCC confirmed the report but noted that the probe had no political undertone.

For the top lawmaker, he believes singling him out of other former state governors for repeated probe tantamount to witch-hunt.

He said aside being probed again as a former governor, the commission has also began investigating his activities as Senate President.

The lawmaker also said the EFCC was being economical with the truth when it claimed that its latest probe against him predates his ambassadorial appointment at the International Human Rights Commission (IHRC).

Read more: https://politicstimesng.com/im-not-the-only-corrupt-person-stop-witch-hunting-me-saraki-tells-efcc/
Re: I’m Not The Only Corrupt Person, Stop Witch-hunting Me, Saraki Tells EFCC by sharpden: 9:59am On May 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: I’m Not The Only Corrupt Person, Stop Witch-hunting Me, Saraki Tells EFCC by Jgovt(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2019
That's the plain Truth, this government is not really helping Matters at all, it's a pity Nigerians still support this Nonsense going on in the name of fighting corruption.. Wasting public funds for private Quarrels
Re: I’m Not The Only Corrupt Person, Stop Witch-hunting Me, Saraki Tells EFCC by Mynd44: 10:10am On May 08, 2019

(1)

Lady Shares Photos Of Biafran Currencies She Found In Her Dad's Cupboard / Tears Everywhere As Nigerians Leave South Africa Singing Oh My Home / We Have Disbursed 100billion To Poor Nigerians - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.