Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC (45464 Views)

2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? / Fate Of NDI Igbo Stranded And Molested In China, When Silence Is Goldenly Evil—i / Okorocha: 'The Defection Of Our Colleagues Pained Us So Much' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Ebullience(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2019
Rochas Okorocha, governor of Imo state, says the evil he feared in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been haunting him since he joined the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Okorocha had defected from the PDP to the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), where he contested and won the 2011 governorship election.

The outgoing governor had been declared winner of the 2019 senatorial election in Imo west but the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) withdrew his certificate of return.

The commission based its action on the complaint of Francis Ibeawuch, the returning officer for the election who said he declared Okorocha under duress.

Speaking at an interactive session with journalists in Abuja, the governor said he remains a staunch member of the APC despite efforts to “frustrate him out of the party”.

He accused Adams Oshimhole, national chairman of the APC, and some other leaders of working with INEC to ensure he does not get his certificate of return as the “duly elected senator”.

“The evil I feared in the PDP has befallen me ten times in the APC. Last week, I wrote a letter to INEC for the first time myself, informing INEC of their wrongdoings and illegal actions taken by INEC to withhold my certificate on mere allegations of duress which was never founded, neither was there any committee set up to investigate the matter,”Okorocha said.

“So, INEC on their own believe the reports of their returning officer without investigating the authenticity of the investigation. So, there was no issue of fair hearing at all.

“What is important here is that INEC does not have the power to withhold the certificate of return having declared the result. I believe the INEC chairman is up to a game with the chairman of the APC who is being used to frustrate my coming to the senate and this is politically motivated.

“I’ve given enough time that INEC might correct itself and do the needful and issue me my certificate of return but to no avail.”

Okorocha alleged that Festus Okoye, a national commissioner of INEC, is being used as the “hatchet man” against him.

“Many things have happened so far and these should be of concern to everyone. INEC that made the submission to the tribunal have gone back requesting to withdraw it because the submission was defending the declaration by INEC,” he said.

“I wonder what they want to do with the certificate, if they don’t give it to me, who will they give it to? Maybe they will give it to Festus Okoye because he is from my Senatorial zone but what they are doing is presenting INEC as a lying organisation and that is dangerous for our democracy because, as it stands right now, the image of INEC is bastardised.

“What it means is that tomorrow somebody can withhold the certificate of anybody because you don’t like his face because you feel that he wants to politically challenge you in future.”

https://www.thecable.ng/okorocha-the-evil-i-feared-in-pdp-has-befallen-me-10-times-in-apc/amp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by LibertyRep: 8:29pm On May 08, 2019
Almost all the current members of the APC today have their root from the PDP.

Guy men just dey use the heads of their followers to play 'ten-ten'

I personaly do not think INEC has the legal right to withhold the certificate of return for candidates already returned. Both parties should approach the court and settle ds once and for all.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by wordcat(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2019
Mpama cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Nbote(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2019
Hahahahahah... Iberiberism was covering ur eyes and ears before abi.. Omelagi vooom nanya

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Maxymilliano(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2019
It hasn't started , ask Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi ...

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2019
grin grin grin

What Rochas Okorocha meant was that he ran away from the demon and ended up with devil

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by sweerychick(f): 8:35pm On May 08, 2019
Evil love you na.. because you are very greedy

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by sexyking1: 8:35pm On May 08, 2019
You can not be eating with the devil and expect water from heaven! Okoroawusa go and collect your cloths from where u bath. Lion that refuses to eat you today was definitely reserving you for a meal tomorrow.... Rochas ntoooooooooorrrrrr!!!!!!

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by SouthSouth1914: 8:35pm On May 08, 2019
The book of lamentations!! grin

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by sexyking1: 8:36pm On May 08, 2019
W
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Chukwurah003: 8:36pm On May 08, 2019
Hahahaha! What a joke

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Fuckyoumod: 8:36pm On May 08, 2019
Haahahahahahahahhahahahaha.... Okoro-awusa is crying! The eberiberism creator is already swimming in foolishness.

The best news today on nairaland.

Okorocha is weeping seriously

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by bro4u: 8:36pm On May 08, 2019
Lamentations of an unserious politician.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by SOLUTION99(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2019
NO BE ME TALK
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On May 08, 2019
What a mor0n.

Did you really think that holding onto people’s livelihoods that they worked for and using it for your personal and family enrichment would come without consequences?

You will die a miserable death. Nothing bad has even happened to you. Evil monster

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by fredoooooo: 8:37pm On May 08, 2019
You're free to go back to PDP ... Your selfishness deal with you . You're still my man though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 08, 2019
Nbote:
Hahahahahah... Iberiberism was covering ur eyes and ears before abi

You he winch oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Kasali226(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2019
And you are still there bros undecided undecided
Use Your head
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by anambraamaka: 8:37pm On May 08, 2019
Iberiberism
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 08, 2019
Issorite
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Madegurl: 8:39pm On May 08, 2019
Episode one, season one of the travails of Okorocha. More episodes loading. Iberibe with no political value.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by hammer6F: 8:39pm On May 08, 2019
cococandy:
What a mor0n

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by NORSIYK(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2019
Mr. Iberiberism himself how market?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 08, 2019
Sai Next level

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by aremuforlife(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2019
You fall yourself
There is always time to retreat and restrategized but you want to win always.
Do you expect the people in PDP to keep mute while you install your son in law after ruling for 8years and also got the senatorial ticket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Mexyz(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2019
Accept my sympathy Rochas grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by MarianaTrench: 8:41pm On May 08, 2019
This guy is the most useless state governor in Igboland!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Daniel058(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2019
OKOROCHA SHOULD KNOW THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HIM ISN'T ORDINARY...
HE WAS ONCE ACCUSED OF BEING A RITUALIST(of which he is, ). He's Rejected by both his tribe(Ndigbo) and Party (Apc).

Am happy that it's not during his regime that I'm going to become a successful business man coz I don't want to hear that somebody Mould me after striking a business deal with IMO STATE GOVERNOR/GOVERNMENT grin ...

OKOROCHA please seek the face of the lord. I don't want to read that former IMO state governor is now a taxi driver.. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by MXr8p: 8:42pm On May 08, 2019
Okoroawusa just shut up and continue your next level in peace. One legged limping incompetent failed bastard. cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Inec Resident Commissioner Resignation Letter / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Will Win In 14 States / Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.