Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC (45479 Views)

2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? / Fate Of NDI Igbo Stranded And Molested In China, When Silence Is Goldenly Evil—i / Okorocha: 'The Defection Of Our Colleagues Pained Us So Much' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Levi218(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2019
OPERATION DEFECTION ON THE WAY
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 08, 2019
Nigerian politicians cry
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by 1009ja: 11:26pm On May 08, 2019
No Okorocha. What it means is that tomorrow, any thug can hold INEC officer at gun point and be declared winner of an election. INEC is doing the right thing. You think you can bastardise the country the way you have bastardised Imo State since May 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by ordovicianonly(f): 11:36pm On May 08, 2019
Lwtmb ������������ Good for you . Apc should keep dragging themselves . Pdp too should also feel the hit
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by excel101(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2019
If the caption is anything to go by, Gov. Okorocha should be the evil itself, because like he said the evil keeps following him from one party to another.
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by NkayStory(f): 11:51pm On May 08, 2019
Okorocha the nuisance.
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2019
Karma is a BITCH.... They never see anything grin
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2019
Karma is a BITCH.. They never see anything grin
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2019
Fixedmaches6855:
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Thunder will strike you dead
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by biztip: 12:33am On May 09, 2019
d same evil buhari brought upon Nigerian. may that evil befall rochas in million folds till u become mad.
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by willyo(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
grin grin grin

What Rochas Okorocha meant was that he ran away from the devil and ended up with demon

What he meant exactly was that he fled from the demon to end up with the devil
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Nobody: 1:03am On May 09, 2019
LZAA:
Immhotep must hear this angry grin
Cc sarrki Adaibeku chipink deomelo
Yarimo and afamed must be frowning seriously right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by JewelRegi(f): 3:25am On May 09, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
grin grin grin

What Rochas Okorocha meant was that he ran away from the devil and ended up with demon

No, he ran away from demon and ended up with the devil himself
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Ayasayas(m): 4:49am On May 09, 2019
LibertyRep:
Almost all the current members of the APC today have their root from the PDP.

Guy men just dey use the heads of their followers to play 'ten-ten'

I personaly do not think INEC has the legal right to withhold the certificate of return for candidates already returned. Both parties should approach the court and settle ds once and for all.
I support this talk also.
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by gladisa7: 5:38am On May 09, 2019
in our Imo state I ve not met 2 people that want this man..So who casted the vote for him that Inec counted? Let this man pack all his family to d village. They have ruled enuf.
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Awaja(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2019
Confession from a fickle whose deeds have befallen,foolishness at its peak .
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by middlebelter(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2019
LibertyRep:
Almost all the current members of the APC today have their root from the PDP.

Guy men just dey use the heads of their followers to play 'ten-ten'

I personaly do not think INEC has the legal right to withhold the certificate of return for candidates already returned. Both parties should approach the court and settle ds once and for all.

Let himproof that he didn't force the returning officers to announce the result under duress at the risk of his life.
While do you want me to pity you when you were supporting APC against the wish of majority of your people? Did you not decamp from PDP to APGA and from APGA to APC? Now that you are being derved what you deserve, you are busyaking noise? Oga, please go and find anotger business to do, PDP must certainly probe you and yourson - inlaw plundering of Imo people's money. Just one advice, quickly renovate all the prisons in Imo state now so that you can find a good place to sleep.
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by hush15: 7:34am On May 09, 2019
Ebullience:
Rochas Okorocha, governor of Imo state, says the evil he feared in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been haunting him since he joined the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Okorocha had defected from the PDP to the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), where he contested and won the 2011 governorship election.

The outgoing governor had been declared winner of the 2019 senatorial election in Imo west but the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) withdrew his certificate of return.

The commission based its action on the complaint of Francis Ibeawuch, the returning officer for the election who said he declared Okorocha under duress.

Speaking at an interactive session with journalists in Abuja, the governor said he remains a staunch member of the APC despite efforts to “frustrate him out of the party”.

He accused Adams Oshimhole, national chairman of the APC, and some other leaders of working with INEC to ensure he does not get his certificate of return as the “duly elected senator”.

“The evil I feared in the PDP has befallen me ten times in the APC. Last week, I wrote a letter to INEC for the first time myself, informing INEC of their wrongdoings and illegal actions taken by INEC to withhold my certificate on mere allegations of duress which was never founded, neither was there any committee set up to investigate the matter,”Okorocha said.

“So, INEC on their own believe the reports of their returning officer without investigating the authenticity of the investigation. So, there was no issue of fair hearing at all.

“What is important here is that INEC does not have the power to withhold the certificate of return having declared the result. I believe the INEC chairman is up to a game with the chairman of the APC who is being used to frustrate my coming to the senate and this is politically motivated.

“I’ve given enough time that INEC might correct itself and do the needful and issue me my certificate of return but to no avail.”

Okorocha alleged that Festus Okoye, a national commissioner of INEC, is being used as the “hatchet man” against him.

“Many things have happened so far and these should be of concern to everyone. INEC that made the submission to the tribunal have gone back requesting to withdraw it because the submission was defending the declaration by INEC,” he said.

“I wonder what they want to do with the certificate, if they don’t give it to me, who will they give it to? Maybe they will give it to Festus Okoye because he is from my Senatorial zone but what they are doing is presenting INEC as a lying organisation and that is dangerous for our democracy because, as it stands right now, the image of INEC is bastardised.

“What it means is that tomorrow somebody can withhold the certificate of anybody because you don’t like his face because you feel that he wants to politically challenge you in future.”

https://www.thecable.ng/okorocha-the-evil-i-feared-in-pdp-has-befallen-me-10-times-in-apc/amp

do i hear rochas mention political witch hunting? i thought APC and Buhari dont witch hunt politically....
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by singa4real: 8:20am On May 09, 2019
If You have molded The INEC chairman and Osho baba in oweeri, all this this wouldn't have happened.

Let I forget sorry for your iberibelism.
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Psoul(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2019
In as much as I am not fan to Okorocha and his heartlessness, I don't think INEC is right in withdrawing his certificate. That is total lawlessness.
I don't think there is anything like declaring someone a winner under duress. That is funny.

Did the person got u kidnapped and make u to make the declaration in his hideout.
How can u be forced to declare someone a winner under gun point and u still have the guts to say before that strongman that u are declaring him a winner under gun point ooo. U dey mad?
Were there no other Party agents and security in that INEC office where the declaration was made?
Were there no other INEC officials there>
Please I want to understand hw one can be made to declare someone a winner under duress. I don't understand it. Someone should pls educate me on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by magzey: 8:54am On May 09, 2019
Maxymilliano:
It hasn't started , ask Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi ...
That Jonathan send him parking because he investigate NNPC remitance of $20billion not remitted.
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Drekaz(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]

Baby steps...gradually you will end up mad, go naked and run straight to eke onu nwa market where you killed that innocent 10 years old. Your atrocities will surely catch up with you!
Animalistic slowpoke!!!
Re: Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC by Juliet11111(f): 3:24pm On May 09, 2019
cococandy:
What a mor0n.

Did you really think that holding onto people’s livelihoods that they worked for and using it for your personal and family enrichment would come without consequences?

You will die a miserable death. Nothing bad has even happened to you. Evil monster
Lol. He was really an evil being.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Ekiti Inec Resident Commissioner Resignation Letter / For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.