Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life (5063 Views)

Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed / Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by justino57(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2019
PLEASE YOU YOUNG PEOPLE READ..

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife.
You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow.

My father said this to me: When I was 25, I was talking about making billions before I marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love of my life very early, But my fear was, can I really take care of her?
But right now She's married with Four grown up children. The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together.
So please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait.

Stay away from abortion.
Don't make our mistakes, I see
my childhood friends play with their kids..
Most of them are not doing as well as me.. But they are happier with their families..

Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life, with a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion? buy the latest Car in Town? marry Sharon stone type? but still we don't have those things we dreamt of, and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down.

With a good determination and focus with your wife by your side, we will succeed by God grace....Amen!

DEDICATED TO ALL SINGLE PEOPLE

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by justino57(m): 6:33am On May 09, 2019
Admin look into this and move it it's very important oh

6 Likes

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by essenceplus: 6:44am On May 09, 2019
This is front page material. What a sober undertone.

Meanwhile, change how you do business FOREVER, check this thread out to find out HOW

https://www.nairaland.com/5175755/change-how-business-forever
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by ojun50(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Apus: 6:53am On May 09, 2019
Abeg abeg spare me this!

It's d same line most parents have used to send many young people into a life time of misery. See this life no carry manual come.

Asides finance, at 25 most men are not even ready(mentally/psychologically) and with marriage it's a whole different ball game. And yes, money plays a huge role in d success of any marriage.

Yes it's a good thing to marry early but ask yourself are u ready?? When you are, u don't even need a Prophet to tell you.

12 Likes

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by FairAdvocate(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2019
Pls somebody should tag Seun on dis
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 7:13am On May 09, 2019
na money still dey keep us.....naija don cast

#i no get work since i finish school,no capital to start up a business....am tired already

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by united442(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2019
SmellySperm:

#i no get work since i finish school,no capital to start up a business....am tired already

lolxx...it's not easy ooo...am in my finale now,am so scared with all this una 'i no get work' mattergrin

anyway, have hope, better day ahead...
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by united442(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2019
for me, if i can feed myself, take good care of my parents, pay my house rent, settle other little expenses with much left to save,then i talk about marriagegrin

even the bible advised its even more better to remain single.

2 Likes

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 9:24am On May 09, 2019
united442:

lolxx...it's not easy ooo...am in my finale now,am so scared with all this una 'i no get work' mattergrin

anyway, have hope, better day ahead...
tnx brotherly

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by iTearHerToto: 10:04am On May 09, 2019
SmellySperm:

No worry I go employ you next year. Right now no vacancy. Exercise patienceangry
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by iTearHerToto: 10:06am On May 09, 2019
So please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife.

That's where I stopped reading the spilled trash angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 10:33am On May 09, 2019
Noo... We need to become Alpha-male ooo before we marry as well as understanding how to effectively use reverse psychology on our ladies... in ubunja voice grin
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by babyfaceafrica: 10:34am On May 09, 2019
bad advise...marriage is not by force... don't let anyone force you when you are not ready... and never ever bring forth a child into this world to suffer.... it is not worth it!!!...so because all your mates have kids and are married, you should follow ?..life is not like that.Some people are not enjoying their marriages,they are enduring it....never endure..marriage is meant to be enjoyed!!!...make something four yourself...there is no late comer when it comes to marriage...life d not a competition.
some marry early but give birth late,que Sera Sera!!

5 Likes

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 10:35am On May 09, 2019
SmellySperm:

If there is no money, how come you are online?

1 Like

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by babyfaceafrica: 10:41am On May 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:
So please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife.

That's where I stopped reading the spilled trash angry
no mind am..he thinks na so e easy... it is people like OP that endures marriage
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by JohnNgene: 12:19pm On May 09, 2019
I think this is a poor advice. A poor advice is worse than a bad advice. Lol.

I turned 30 last year and I'm still single. You know why? Because I'm determined to have at least N2million in my account before I marry. Well, if not N2million, then I must be making at least N100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) every month.

I'm thinking of my future children and the kind of standard of life I want them to have. Or are there not too many poverty-stricken children in the world already?

I think the best advice to give young men is to start early to make money and plan their lives. That way, if a young man is comfortable and financially independent at 25, nobody'll have to pressure him to marry before 30.

1 Like

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by drmikeadams(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2019
grin grin every other city we go grin grin every other vidéo grin no matter where i go grin i see the same whorre grin
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 09, 2019
your father has good intention but this type of advice does not work in 2019...it is old school

2 Likes

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 09, 2019
biko how much to feed a wife in nigeria in a week so lemme calculate d amount to feed d wife in a year.i never even mention pickins yet o.

2 Likes

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:
No worry I go employ you next year. Right now no vacancy. Exercise patienceangry
employ me as wetin?
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by IamPlato(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2019
I Cant Marry At This Stage Of My Life. God Forbid!

I Have Seen My Wife And My Future In A Vision, so I Am Not In A Hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by QueenSekxy(f): 1:33pm On May 09, 2019
lefulefu:
biko how much to feed a wife in nigeria in a week so lemme calculate d amount to feed d wife in a year.i never even mention pickins yet o.
50k is enough every week. smiley
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Memberclub(m): 2:16pm On May 09, 2019
JohnNgene:
I think this is a poor advice. A poor advice is worse than a bad advice. Lol.

I turned 30 last year and I'm still single. You know why? Because I'm determined to have at least N2million in my account before I marry. Well, if not N2million, then I must be making at least N100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) every month.

I'm thinking of my future children and the kind of standard of life I want them to have. Or are there not too many poverty-stricken children in the world already?

I think the best advice to give young men is to start early to make money and plan their lives. That way, if a young man is comfortable and financially independent at 25, nobody'll have to pressure him to marry before 30.
but you should be married by now bro. sad
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by duvetmaster: 2:27pm On May 09, 2019
QueenSekxy:

50k is enough every week. smiley

Na so your papa use feed your mama?
Just asking.
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 09, 2019
The moment u marry all the wicked ghostS in ur village together with that of ur spouse will locate you.

just like the white walkers in GAME OF THRONES

2 Likes

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by iamezekwesiri: 3:32pm On May 09, 2019
Nice one Op

I married at the age of 25years without a well furnished apartment. I only had just rented a 2bed home, no TV, no cushion, nothing to keep in my sitting room.. I just had a foam, used rope to hold my curtains... the room was covered with carpet.

I was just coming out from a major set back, I couldn't think of anything but to settle down and just maybe Doors will open again... I got married to very beautiful lady with a heart of gold while earning 40k and funny is that a month to my wedding, I was laid off lol .We started from university days...
Our TV was a huwaei mini tab, we plug and watch movies and sleep.

To cut the long story short, our kids are growing with us and level don change oh.

I am forever indebted to God, and then My Wife who believed in me when it was so dark. There were days we skipped meals, but there was never a day my wife raised her voice or tried to misbehave...

I end with this, "THOSE WHO WAIT FOR PERFECT TIME, DO WAIT FOREVER"

10 Likes

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by bosco9: 4:03pm On May 09, 2019
Nice one bro

Oil dey your head
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 09, 2019
iamezekwesiri:
Nice one Op

I married at the age of 25years without a well furnished apartment. I only had just rented a 2bed home, no TV, no cushion, nothing to keep in my sitting room.. I just had a foam, used rope to hold my curtains... the room was covered with carpet.

I was just coming out from a major set back, I couldn't think of anything but to settle down and just maybe Doors will open again... I got married to very beautiful lady with a heart of gold while earning 40k and funny is that a month to my wedding, I was laid off lol .We started from university days...
Our TV was a huwaei mini tab, we plug and watch movies and sleep.

To cut the long story short, our kids are growing with us and level don change oh.

I am forever indebted to God, and then My Wife who believed in me when it was so dark. There were days we skipped meals, but there was never a day my wife raised her voice or tried to misbehave...

I end with this, "THOSE WHO WAIT FOR PERFECT TIME, DO WAIT FOREVER"

what year did you get married? i am trying to understand whether your type of woman can be found in 2019 where women want ready made men

7 Likes

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Kobicove(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2019
Good advise, but I'll not work for everyone
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by iTearHerToto: 6:33pm On May 09, 2019
SmellySperm:

employ me as wetin?
one of my staffs kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Ladies Who've Tried Anal Sex Describe What It's Really Like! / Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. / Boring Chat Sample: How Do You Chat With A Girl (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.