Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP (27192 Views)

Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court / Celebration In Osogbo As Supreme Court Upholds Oyetola's Victory / Osun Streets Devoid Of Celebration Despite Oyetola’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by martowskin1(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2019
olagbola45:

and those that tell you no light did dey tell you wot dey did for dem not to have light? cos you hate someone doesn't mean you should not ask or reason with your senses

So because there was a riot, 1month is not enough to put all involved to place. . they have to stay 3minths

I told the dude, 3months more. The governor have more pressing issues than ilesa issues angry grin grin
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by martowskin1(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2019
olajizz01:
Which part of Ilesha pls

Entire ilesa
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by TeraHawks: 1:48pm On May 09, 2019
Sounds like you're talking about the BLOCKHEAD taking he's faithfuls to the next level of suffering.

olusola200:
Adeleke doesn't worthy of Governor

He has nothing upstairs

He is a failure

Academic record is in doubt

They should go and look for a better candidate

Don't drag osun backward

U can't give what u don't have

Stop enriching the lawyer

He has nothing to offer
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by babyfaceafrica: 1:52pm On May 09, 2019
olajizz01:
Hahahahahah...........................

l was forced to ask because there is light where I stay right now
no mind am..na those people wey never cross Niger bridge before

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Olajah81: 1:54pm On May 09, 2019
Uglyaddy:

You should be ashamed of this comment.Me and you know the election was rigged.

because u have rigged brain.
Go court naa
Olofo

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 09, 2019
Uglyaddy:

your.comment is ugly like yourself
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by capitalzero: 2:10pm On May 09, 2019
iammo:

in many many ways that your politically unexposed family can only imagine or dream for.

I am neither zombie nor wailer.
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Back2Daura(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2019
Allow the man to rule after all he was voted as a senator by his people now he claims his mandate was stolen and some of you claim he doesn't have waec does buhari have waec. APC hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by olagbola45(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2019
martowskin1:

So because there was a riot, 1month is not enough to put all involved to place. . they have to stay 3minths

I told the dude, 3months more. The governor have more pressing issues than ilesa issues angry grin grin

which dey destroy over 30m transmitter did dey tell you dat also?

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Okoroawusa: 2:15pm On May 09, 2019
Good luck
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by BuhariAdvocate: 2:15pm On May 09, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by ostopsmich(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2019
olusola200:

He has nothing upstairs

He is a failure

Don't drag osun backward

He has nothing to offer

Your first line grammatical blunder says it all about you yourself, why not check yourself first before calling others out
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Uglyaddy: 2:24pm On May 09, 2019
Olajah81:

because u have rigged brain.
Go court naa
Olofo

You dont have to call me olofo like your father who happens to be one,call me olowo.
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Sleekjunior(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2019
mumu
seunmsg:
He can appeal to the ICC at the Hague if he likes, Oyetola’s victory will still be affirmed. The illegal judgement of the election tribunal cannot stand any legal scrutiny anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by SaintLucia: 2:45pm On May 09, 2019
Xisnin:
Expected.

Don't be surprised by this miscarriage of justice.
The current president of the court of appeals Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa is the wife
of APC chieftain and senator-elect Adamu Bulkachuwa.

So they should replace her with Justice Odili ba?

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Afritop(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2019
Uglyaddy:

You and who

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by olajizz01(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2019
martowskin1:

Entire ilesa
You lie,I'm in Ilesha right now and there is light in my area.

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by nwimo22(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2019
You should have asked the reason behind Ilesha not having light for the past three months

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Olajah81: 3:14pm On May 09, 2019
Uglyaddy:

You dont have to call me olofo like your father who happens to be one,call me olowo.

See wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by Bbdot(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2019
And you will loose again and again. osun state can't be entrusted with a mediocre that has nothing upstairs except dancing.

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by nuroegbu(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2019
Please what's d model of the Dell laptop..

TechSpace02:
Not Unexpected.
UK Used.
Dell Core i5 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Bluetooth, WiFi, WebCam, KeyBoard Light. Clean as new.
Click For Details.

Location: Lagos. Payment on delivery within lagos. Very Serious Buyers Only. This is NOT a distress sale. Thanks
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by babytoun: 3:37pm On May 09, 2019
olusola200:

He has nothing upstairs

He is a failure

Don't drag osun backward

He has nothing to offer

all hail the worthy one ....na only you go school ......this your grammar don set osun back already...yeye
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by TempleHouse: 6:36pm On May 09, 2019
Adeleke win Tribunal judgement -Judiciary are the hope of the masses. 
Oyetola win Appeal Court -Judiciary are the most corrupt 
Inconsistency of the PDP
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by NoBetterNigeria: 7:37pm On May 09, 2019
And you're a proud citizen of this system bah

iammo:
grin

Jagaban of borgu, PDP's only Nightmare in APC, if only they can get him out of the picture they would have succesfully installed a Dancing senator without 5 credits in O level, and a man who cant speak in english for 10 mins straight.. the guy that brought Buhari out of retirement just to chase Jonathan out of Aso Rock, the guy that sacked Ambode without lifting a finger, Okorocha and Saraki are still crying in thier room same as El'rufai while Akeredolu and Yahaya Bello have finnaly regained sense and beged accordingly

Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by iammo(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2019
NoBetterNigeria:
And you're a proud citizen of this system bah

When Rotimi Ameachi Finishes Oyo-Ogun-Lagos Standard guage rail line, and fashola completes Lagos -Ibadan expressway that kills people daily during demonic PDP 16 years misrule.... I will Snap a pics on the train to and tag you to show you how proud i am of them
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2019
[quote author=id911 post=78241177]

It is rather the illegal judgement of the compromised and cash and carry Appeal Court Justices that cannot stand legal scrutiny. The Supreme Court will do justice to this electoral heist committed by APC in connivance with INEC[/quote

Painment!!
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2019
Xisnin:
Expected.

Don't be surprised by this miscarriage of justice.
The current president of the court of appeals Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa is the wife
of APC chieftain and senator-elect Adamu Bulkachuwa.

So because she is the wife ,she should not do her official jobs again. Idiotic pigs are just too fastidious.
Re: We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP by NoBetterNigeria: 10:20pm On May 09, 2019
We're talking about someone here not development... you okay at all Who no like development

iammo:

When Rotimi Ameachi Finishes Oyo-Ogun-Lagos Standard guage rail line, and fashola completes Lagos -Ibadan expressway that kills people daily during demonic PDP 16 years misrule.... I will Snap a pics on the train to and tag you to show you how proud i am of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests / AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group / Amosun Slams Tinubu, Osoba As Anti-oshiomole Protests Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.