Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

The World Of Jinn -II - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The World Of Jinn -II (7334 Views)

Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? / The World Of Jinn -I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Of Jinn -II by AbuTwins: 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
Continued from The World of Jinn -I

Jinn: Muslims and non-Muslims
Almighty Allah tells us in the Noble Quran that some of the jinn said (what means): "And among us are Muslims [in submission to Allah], and among us are the unjust. And whoever has become Muslim — those have sought out the right course. But as for the unjust, they will be, for Hell, firewood.’" [Quran 72:14-15]
The Muslims among the jinn are of different levels as regards righteousness and piety. Allah Says (what means): "And among us are the righteous, and among us are [others] not so; we were [of] divided ways." [Quran 72:11]
The story of the first jinn who became Muslim was narrated by 'Abdullaah Ibn 'Abbaas, may Allah be pleased with him, who said: "The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allah exalt his mention) went out with a group of his Companions (may Allah be pleased with them) heading for the marketplace of 'Ukaath. This was when the devils were prevented from getting any news from heaven, and shooting stars had been sent against them. The devils went back to their people, who said, 'What is the matter with you?' They said, 'We cannot get news from heaven, and shooting stars were sent against us.' Their people said, 'Nothing is stopping you from hearing news from heaven except some new event that must have happened. Go and look in the east and the west of the earth, and see if you can find out what it is that is stopping you from hearing news from heaven."
Those who went out in the direction of Tihaamah came upon the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allah exalt his mention) in (a place called) Nakhlah, when he was on his way to 'Ukaath, and found him leading his Companions in Fajr (dawn) prayer. When they heard the Quran, they listened to it and said, 'By Allah, this is what is stopping us from hearing news from heaven.' When they went back to their people, they said as Allah tells us in the Quran (what means): "Indeed, we have heard an amazing Quran [i.e. recitation]. It guides to the right course, and we have believed in it. And we will never associate with our Lord anyone." [Quran 72:1-2]
Then Allah revealed to His Prophet sallallaahu`alayhi wa sallam (may Allah exalt his mention) the verse (which means): "Say, [O Muhammad], “It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, “Indeed, we have heard an amazing Quran..." [Al-Bukhari]

Their reckoning on the Day of Resurrection
The jinn will be called to account on the day of Resurrection. Mujaahid, may Allah have mercy on him, said, concerning the verse (which means): "…but the jinn have already known that they [who made such claims] will be brought [to punishment]." [Quran 37:158]
"They will be brought to judgement." [Al-Bukhari]

Protection from the harm of the jinn
Because the jinn can see us while we cannot see them, the Prophet sallallaahu`alayhi wa sallam (may Allah exalt his mention) taught us many ways to protect ourselves from their harm, such as seeking refuge with Allah from the accursed Shaytaan (Satan), reciting chapters Al-Falaq and An-Naas (the last two chapters of the Quran), and reciting the words taught by Allah in the Quran (which mean): "And say, “My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the devils. And I seek refuge in You, my Lord, lest they be present with me." [Quran 23:97-98]
Saying Bismillaah (in the Name of Allah) before entering one's home, before eating or drinking, and before having intercourse with one's spouse will also keep the devil from entering the house or partaking with a person in his food, drink and sexual activity.
Similarly, mentioning the name of Allah before entering the toilet or taking off one's clothes will prevent the jinn from seeing a person's private parts or harming him, as the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) said: "To put a barrier that will prevent the jinn from seeing the 'Awrah (parts of the body that must be covered in Islam) of the Children of Aadam, let any one of you say 'Bismillaah' when entering the toilet." [At-Tirmithi]

Strength of faith and religion in general will also prevent the jinn from harming a person, so much so that if they were to fight, the one who has faith would win. 'Abdullaah Ibn Mas'ood, may Allah be pleased with him, said: "A man from among the Companions of Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) met a male jinn. They wrestled, and the man knocked down the jinn. The man said to him, 'You look small and skinny to me, and your forearms look like the front paws of a dog. Do all the jinn look like this, or only you?' He said, 'No, by Allah, among them I am strong, but let us wrestle again, and if you defeat me I will teach you something that will do you good.' The man said, 'Fine.' He (the jinn) said, 'Recite (the verse, which means): "Allah- there is no deity except Him, the Ever- Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence …" [Quran 2: 255]
The man said, 'Fine.' He said, 'You will never recite this in your house but the Satan will come out of it like a donkey breaking wind, and he will never come back in until the next morning.'" [Ad-Daarimi]

Source

4 Likes

Re: The World Of Jinn -II by sunshineV(f): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2019
Nairaland is fine this morning o
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by sunshineV(f): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2019
Ist to comment
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by sunshineV(f): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2019
2nd to comment
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by mark3k(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2019
sunshineV:
2nd to comment

lol
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by readwone(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2019
God bless us
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by Dozie32(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Allah will surely see us through.. Insha Allah!? Ameen!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Of Jinn -II by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Where is Jarus
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
ornicus:
Where is Jarus

lol

My topic abi.

I don show before, just came out of the thread.

OP is a little too technical and I know many people will struggle to understand.

1 Like

Re: The World Of Jinn -II by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Op you for break am down. Even for benefit of Christians who might wish to gain knowledge..where oga empiree abeg make him come

You for talk of how jinn be ,from what he was created from ,their harms ,what causes them to harm etc...you see a lot of yabal left cases ..a won schizophrenia, split personality etc ns jinns even oyinbo know of possession this is why when u have a person who starts behaving strangely begin Islamic mode first

2 Likes

Re: The World Of Jinn -II by AbuTwins: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Op you for break am down. Even for benefit of Christians who might wish to gain knowledge..where oga empiree abeg make him come

You for talk of how jinn be ,from what he was created from ,their harms ,what causes them to harm etc...you see a lot of yabal left cases ..a won schizophrenia, split personality etc ns jinns even oyinbo know of possession this is why when u have a person who starts behaving strangely begin Islamic mode first

Bro this is the second part. Look at the top of the post you will see the link for the first part.

Continued from The World of Jinn -I https://www.nairaland.com/5178190/world-jinn
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
AbuTwins:

Bro this is the second part. Look at the top of the post you will see the link for the first part.

Continued from The World of Jinn -I https://www.nairaland.com/5178190/world-jinn

Jazakallah khair.you are well mannered .some will just insult you first ten refer you to their post
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by sleemoon(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have a question please... Since jinns are created from fire, and d disbelievers among them ll be thrown into the fire,.. Ll d fire affect them??

Please am just curious..
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by Orissodiq: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Absolutely yes my dear lovely brother in Islam. Let me put it this way so dat u can understand just like base on the narrations of the scholars. Man was created from mixture of sand and water right? Imagine a sand is mixed with water and it was throw to hit someone with force, u know d person will fil hit and hurt. D man supposed not to b hurt because we were created from sand. but man wil fil hurt because of the power of KUMFAYAKUM OF ALLAH (BE AND IT WILL BE) another reason 2 is : u know our body is made of flesh, if someone slap someone u know the person will fil it right? But both components were made from same thing (flesh) and they still hurt one another.
Dat's that work of Allah. Reason 3: imagine hitting small iron with bigger iron. D smaller one will be hurt or even dent. That's the work of Allah
sleemoon:
I have a question please... Since jinns are created from fire, and d disbelievers among them ll be thrown into the fire,.. Ll d fire affect them??

Please am just curious..
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by baarak66(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
sleemoon:

Please am just curious..

A simple analogy to answer your question dear.
If you're being slapped on the face, does it affect you in anyway? Knowing fully well that the palm is made of flesh and likewise your face too.
The same thing would happen as in the case of the Jinn.

1 Like

Re: The World Of Jinn -II by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jarus:

lol

My topic abi.

OP is a little too technical and I know many people will struggle to understand.
My oga
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by sleemoon(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2019
Orissodiq:
Absolutely yes my dear lovely brother in Islam. Let me put it this way so dat u can understand just like base on the narrations of the scholars. Man was created from mixture of sand and water right? Imagine a sand is mixed with water and it was throw to hit someone with force, u know d person will fil hit and hurt. D man supposed not to b hurt because we were created from sand. but man wil fil hurt because of the power of KUMFAYAKUM OF ALLAH (BE AND IT WILL BE) another reason 2 is : u know our body is made of flesh, if someone slap someone u know the person will fil it right? But both components were made from same thing (flesh) and they still hurt one another.
Dat's that work of Allah. Reason 3: imagine hitting small iron with bigger iron. D smaller one will be hurt or even dent. That's the work of Allah
baarak66:

A simple analogy to answer your question dear.
If you're being slapped on the face, does it affect you in anyway? Knowing fully well that the palm is made of flesh and likewise your face too.
The same thing would happen as in the case of the Jinn.
Orissodiq:

Masha Allah..
Jazakum llah khairan
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by Orissodiq: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Wa Antum fa jazakumullahu khyran dear lovely brother
sleemoon:

Masha Allah..
Jazakum llah khairan
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by Yeecar(m): 2:52am On Sep 29, 2019
AbuTwins:

Jarus:

lol

My topic abi.

Am impressed...
Jazakalahu airan
How can one relate with his companion Jin?
Re: The World Of Jinn -II by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2019
Yeecar:

Am impressed...
Jazakalahu airan

It is forbidden to relate with any form of Jinn (except when carrying out exorcism)

1 Like

Re: The World Of Jinn -II by najib632(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Yeecar:

Am impressed...
Jazakalahu airan
There is no need, his only wish is to see both of you in the hell fire. He will even swear with Allah to make you trust him... Don't even try!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Nullifiers Of Islam – Shaykhul Islam Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahhab(رحمه الله) / Jinn: Lifting Spell / Tips To Deal With Toxic People From Islamic And Counseling Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.