Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? (9359 Views)

Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / The World Of Jinn -I / Pictures/Jinn issue. Is it safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Lukgaf(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2020
"Why are prayer and the adhkaar for morning and evening, and before going to sleep, not sufficient to protect the Muslim from the transgression of the jinn against him (possession by one who is infatuated)? Even though he prays on time and always recites the adhkaar for morning and evening, and before going to sleep, the jinn still come to him in his dreams, and there happens intercourse despite that, and other things."

Praise be to Allah.

Firstly:

The basic principle is that adhering to the obligatory duties and always reciting the adhkaar for morning and evening, and before going to sleep, will protect a person from being overpowered by the jinn. But a person may go through a time when he is heedless, at which time the jinni may enter his body, or possession may have occurred before he began to adhere to regularly reciting adhkaar, so he needs to be treated with ruqyah, or that treatment needs to be repeated, and that will not go away with adhkaar alone; rather keeping up with adhkaar will weaken the impact of the possession and may take it away altogether.

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allah preserve him) was asked: We find that some people are affected by possession or the evil eye even though they protect themselves with adhkaar in the morning and evening. What is the guideline concerning that?

He replied: If Allah wills that something should befall him, the person will fail to recite dhikr on that day; either he will forget it or he will be distracted from it.

End quote from:

www.al-fawzan.af.org.sa/node/14626

Secondly:

Possession may be treated by means of ruqyah as prescribed in Islamic teachings, done by someone who adheres to the Sunnah, and by regularly reciting the adhkaar for morning and evening, when going to sleep, when entering the bathroom, when taking off clothes, and when eating and drinking, and reflecting on the meanings when saying those adhkaar, with focus and presence of mind, and going to sleep in a state of purity. We also advise you to humbly beseech Allah (may He be exalted) and ask Him to take away what you are suffering and to heal you and grant you well-being.

Shaykh ‘Abdullah al-Jibreen (may Allah have mercy on him) said: Some of the jinn may appear to a man in the form of a woman, then the human has intercourse with her, or a jinni may appear in the form of a man and have intercourse with a human woman, as a man has intercourse with a woman.

The remedy for that is:

to protect oneself from them, both male and female, by means of the du ‘aa’s and awraad narrated in the religious texts, and reciting verses that speak of seeking protection and guarding against them, by Allah’s leave.

End quote from Fataawa ‘Ulama’ al-Balad al-Haraam, p. 1546.

See also the answer to question no. 9577.

We ask Allah to heal you and grant you well-being.

And Allah knows best.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/335778/can-a-person-be-possessed-by-the-jinn-when-he-is-keeping-up-with-adhkaar-and-how-can-one-treat-possession-by-an-infatuated-jinni

2 Likes

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2020
May Allah protect us from Jinn and from Kufr!

4 Likes

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Tarabye: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by TruthHurts1(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2020
grin
In Surat 12:109, Allah tells his beloved slaves that he will only send men as messengers to them:

Nor did We send before thee messengers ANY BUT MEN, whom We did inspire,- (men) from the people of the towns. Do they not travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those before them? But the home of the Hereafter is best, for those who do right. Will ye not then understand?" S. 12:109

But in this Hadeeth, muhammad claims that Gabriel was sent to teach muslims about Islam:

Umar ibn al-Khattab) said: Then he (the inquirer) went on his way but I stayed with him (the Holy Prophet) for a long while. He then, said to me: Umar, do you know who this inquirer was? I replied: Allah and His Apostle knows best. He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: He was Gabriel (the angel). He came to you in order to instruct you in matters of religion." (Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0001)

Allah and muhammad are the two most confused conmen in historygrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by marvin906(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2020
Me wondering if it's jinn that makes..
Some people shout allah akbar..
Then booooooooooooooooommmmmmm..
Just because tight kitten is involved

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by sirabu: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2020
advocatejare:
Even Muhammad your Prophet confessed that he was possessed by a jinn, how much more you his followers.

Sahih Muslim 2814:
Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ ) said:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.[/b]

If you want to be freed from demonic possession, only Jesus Christ can save you. He delivered many with demonic oppressions, so come to him. He has authority over all principalities and powers.

The idol worshippers will never desist from worshiping idols.

How can Jesus save you from what God has already already destined on you ?.

Why couldn't Jesus save himself from ordinary Roman soldiers that crucified him on a wooden cross & you are claiming he can save you from the devils ?.

Your mumu never do ?.

The phrase is found in both Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34. The English Standard Version of the Bible relates it like this: “And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, ‘Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?’ that is, ‘My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?’”

Forsake means to turn away !!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by ProphetM0hammad: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2020
No
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by advocatejare(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2020
sirabu:

Why couldn't Jesus save himself from ordinary Roman soldiers that crucified him on a wooden cross & you are claiming he can save you from the devils ?.

Your mumu never do ?.
First of all, for believing that Jesus Christ died on the cross, that means you've accepted that your Qur'an is a book of lies for saying that Jesus didn't on the cross. Your Quran said Jesus was raised to heaven with his body and soul but I'm happy that you've agreed that Jesus died and resurrected and that your Qur'an lied.

Jesus said it that he voluntarily laid down his life for us.

John 10:18
No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded.”

John 15:13
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Now answer this:

1.Why didn't Allah save Muhammad from dying from poison? Muhammad died in agony from the pains of the poison. Why didn't Allah save him but same Allah claimed that he saved Jesus

2. Why didn't Allah protect Muhammad from being bewitched and allowed magic to work on him? The magic made him to hallucinate about sex.

This confirms that Muhammad is of the devil because the Quran states that only those who follow the devil can have magic work on them

Sahih Bukhari 7:71:660.
Narrated By 'Aisha
Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not...

Sahih Bukhari 4:54:490
Narrated By 'Aisha
Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?'....

"Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 42)

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by kareemkamil(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2020
Educative Amazing post
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Glaswegian: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2020
My 8 year old daughter was recently disturbed by a Jinn (not possession, but seeing it and scaring her, while invisible to everyone else).

By Allah's mercy, after she started reciting La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa ala kulli shay in qadeer 10 times in the morning after subhi prayer and 10 times in the evening after maghrib, she stopped experiencing it.

We also played Qur'an (especially ruqya verses - suratul Jinn, the 3 quls, baqarah etc) in the household.

This happened September this year.

She had been experiencing it for a year but I didn't know until one midnight when she screamed that she was seeeing something scary and we thought it was a nightmare and asked her to go and bath and she entered the toilet and screamed again, saying she saw that thing again.

I sat her down the next morning and she told me what she had been experiencing for at least a year - this object (usually dark - but sometimes comes as white ) appeared to her almost everyday - in school, at home, within the compound, even at her ile kewu (Arabic school), during the day and at night. I asked her why she didn't tell anyone and she said nobody believed her because she is always the only one seeing it. Her mum had actually noticed she screams occasionally when alone but she thought it was a prank and she insults her. I knew the symptoms of Jinn more than my Islamically less knowledgeable wife so from that midnight incident and the long interview we had with the girl in the morning, I knew it was jinn disturbing the girl.

From my interview with her, part of what the girl had experienced, apart from scaring her, is the object telling her "I am more powerful than Allah", "See, your Dad is watching football" etc

We got a small phone for her, always playing Qur'an etc. We got her to be doing all the adhkar I said earlier, including reciting kursiyyu before going to bed, the 3 Quls, etc.

Initially, before we started the protective, after the interview with her that morning, I told her that if she ever saw it again, she should say A`udhu billahi minash-Shaitan nir-rajim. [Meaning: I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed]. She did see it again for the next few days and everytime she said it, the thing screams and disappears.

Since that was only reactive and she was still seeing it, we went preventive and taught her those adhkars I earlier stated up there. The prophet actually said more than 1400 years ago that anyone that says La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa ala kulli shay in qadeer 10/1000 times every morning and evening will be protected from Jinn. I swear by Allah, this worked. From that time, she had never seen it again. This is the 3rd month.

Other prophetic teaching for protection from Jinn that I taught her include, entering toilet with left leg first and coming out with right first, saying Bismillaah, Allaahumma inni a'oodhu bika min al-khubthi wa'l-khabaa'ith (In the name of Allaah, O Allaah, I seek refuge with You from evil and from the male and female devils) before entering toilet etc. I also don't display pictures in my household.

This is real life story. May Allah punish me if this is a fabricated story.

One good thing about knowing the right thing in Islam is that you did not need to see any alfa, these adhkars are on the internet.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by fabsyl(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2020
This is lubbish as usual flom ndi nke mohd. Even him was possessed by Satan but most likely alcohol intoxication or malijuana made him to recite d satanic verse
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by fabsyl(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Glaswegian:
My 8 year old daughter was recently disturbed by a Jinn (not possession, but seeing it and scaring her, while invisible to everyone else).

By Allah's mercy, after she started reciting La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa ala kulli shay in qadeer 10 times in the morning after subhi prayer and 10 times in the evening after maghrib, she stopped experiencing it.

We also played Qur'an (especially ruqya verses - suratul Jinn, the 3 quls, baqarah etc) in the household.

She had been experiencing it for a year but I didn't know until one midnight when she screamed that she was seeeing something scary and we thought it was a nightmare and asked her to go and bath and she entered the toilet and screamed again, saying she saw that thing again.

I sat her down the next morning and she told me what she had been experiencing for at least a year - this object (usually dark - but sometimes comes as white ) appeared to her almost everyday - in school, at home, within the compound, even at her ile kewu (Arabic school), during the day and at night. I asked her why she didn't tell anyone and she said nobody believed her because she is always the only one seeing it. Her mum had actually noticed she screams occasionally when alone but she thought it was a prank and she insults her. I knew the symptoms of Jinn more than my Islamically less knowledgeable wife so from that midnight incident and the long interview we had with the girl in the morning, I knew it was jinn disturbing the girl.

From my interview with her, part of what the girl had experienced, apart from scaring her, is the object telling her "I am more powerful than Allah", "See, your Dad is watching football" etc

We got a small phone for her, always playing Qur'an etc. We got her to be doing all the adhkar I said earlier, including reciting kursiyyu before going to bed, the 3 Quls, etc.

Initially, before we started the protective, after the interview with her that morning, I told her that if she ever saw it again, she should say A`udhu billahi minash-Shaitan nir-rajim. [Meaning: I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed]. She did see it again for the next few days and everytime she said it, the thing screams and disappears.

Since that was only reactive and she was still seeing it, we went preventive and taught her those adhkars I earlier stated up there. The prophet actually said more than 1400 years ago that anyone that says La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa ala kulli shay in qadeer 10/1000 times every morning and evening will be protected from Jinn. I swear by Allah, this worked. From that time, she had never seen it again. This is the 3rd month.

Other prophetic teaching for protection from Jinn that I taught her include, entering toilet with left leg first and coming out with right first, saying Bismillaah, Allaahumma inni a'oodhu bika min al-khubthi wa'l-khabaa'ith (In the name of Allaah, O Allaah, I seek refuge with You from evil and from the male and female devils) before entering toilet etc. I also don't display pictures in my household.

One good thing about knowing the right thing in Islam is that you did not need to see any alfa, these adhkars are on the internet.
my friend ur child needs to see a psychiatrist for mental evaluation. She is suffering from schizophrenia. Time will come when she wl beat u up and tore ur quran or use it to wipe her menses.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Glaswegian: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2020
fabsyl:
my friend ur child needs to see a psychiatrist for mental evaluation. She is suffering from schizophrenia. Time will come when she wl beat u up and tore ur quran or use it to wipe her menses.

Don't worry. You wont understand.

It will sound like fairy tale to you.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2020
Adkar doesnt guarante that jinns wont possess you IF ALLAH wills. WHOEVER TAKES RUQYAH AS JOB OR IS KNOWN FOR DOING RUQYAH IS A KAFIR. WHOEVER ADDS TO THE ADDS TO THE SUNNAH RUQYAH IS ALSO A KAFIR.e.g ISA AKINDELE
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2020
marvin906:
Me wondering if it's jinn that makes..
Some people shout allah akbar..
Then booooooooooooooooommmmmmm..
Just because tight kitten is involved
quit trying to be funny. you are dry as........

Don't you have something doing? ohhh!

Trying to pull others down so you can at least feel that you aren't totally useless...

2 Likes

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Sterope(f): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Yeah
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by drlateef: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2020
advocatejare:
Even Muhammad your Prophet confessed that he was possessed by a jinn, how much more you his followers.

Sahih Muslim 2814:
There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.[/b]

If you want to be freed from demonic possession, only Jesus Christ can save you. He delivered many with demonic oppressions, so come to him. He has authority over all principalities and powers.

First of all, you are a liar. You lied that you were a Muslim before reaching this group. How can we believe the words of a liar? Secondly, Jesus himself needed to be saved. How can he be a saviour. Jesus begged his Lord to save him from being crucified, how can he save others from evil and calamities? Obviously you are a liar.

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by drlateef: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2020
TruthHurts1:
grin
In Surat 12:109, Allah tells his beloved slaves that he will only send men as messengers to them:

Nor did We send before thee messengers ANY BUT MEN, whom We did inspire,- (men) from the people of the towns. Do they not travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those before them? But the home of the Hereafter is best, for those who do right. Will ye not then understand?" S. 12:109

But in this Hadeeth, muhammad claims that Gabriel was sent to teach muslims about Islam:

Umar ibn al-Khattab) said: Then he (the inquirer) went on his way but I stayed with him (the Holy Prophet) for a long while. He then, said to me: Umar, do you know who this inquirer was? I replied: Allah and His Apostle knows best. He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: He was Gabriel (the angel). He came to you in order to instruct you in matters of religion." (Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0001)

You are a liar, by coming to this group and pretending to be a Muslim. Secondly, all messengers sent to mankind and lived among them were human beings like them, that includes Jesus. But Allah sends messengers from Himself who are angels to give message to His prophets in form of revelations and to support His human messengers among fellow humans. These are two different contexts which an ordinary clever mind should understand. But liars and pretenders may never understand that.

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by marvin906(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2020
Hammyaladin:
quit trying to be funny. you are dry as........

Don't you have something doing? ohhh!

Trying to pull others down so you can at least feel that you aren't totally useless...

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by BigBrother9ja: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2020
Ma'sha Allah
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by BigBrother9ja: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
TruthHurts1:
grin

[/s]
Or deh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Charleys: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Glaswegian:

That's the symptoms of schizophrenia.
Take you child to a hospital.
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Glaswegian: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Charleys:

That's the symptoms of schizophrenia.
Take you child to a hospital.

Don’t worry, I know Schizophrenia and I know jinn activities.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by drlateef: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
The questioner should look at the conditions that allow prayers to be answered and conditions that obstruct prayers from being answered. If you observe those conditions to allow your prayers to be answered, in shaa Allah all your Adkhar will be answered by Allah. You should not be committing zinnah, you should not tell lies, you should not backbite etc. And even at that you have to be patient with Allah. Because Allah loves the patient ones.

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
sirabu:

Your mumu never do ?.

The phrase is found in both Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34. The English Standard Version of the Bible relates it like this: “And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, ‘Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?’ that is, ‘My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?’”

Forsake means to turn away !!!
So you believe Jesus died , but u don't believe in the Bible . sometimes we are the origin of our own problem
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pls I'm not a Muslim . I mistakenly entered here .. I'm a spiritualist , not religion . lol
Glaswegian:

Pls I'm not a Muslim . I mistakenly entered here .. I'm a spiritualist , not religion . lol
I would not say I don't believe this post , but I know some people won't .. Well I'm trying to believe , cos I'm really trying to believe the spiritual world , but I'm not seeing any force
But I still believe sha
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by advocatejare(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
drlateef:

First of all, you are a liar. You lied that you were a Muslim before reaching this group. How can we believe the words of a liar? Secondly, Jesus himself needed to be saved. How can he be a saviour. Jesus begged his Lord to save him from being crucified, how can he save others from evil and calamities? Obviously you are a liar.
Islam teaches that Muhammad was the greatest Prophet and yet Allah couldn't prevent him from dying from poison, yet the same Allah claimed that he rescued Jesus from dying on the cross and raised Jesus alive to heaven. Why didn't Allah honour Muhammad like that?

Also, Muhammad was the only 'prophet' that died of poison and Muhammad claimed he was a believer like Jesus. But the same Jesus said poison cannot work on believers, yet poison worked on Muhammad. That means Muhammad was not a believer. He was obviously an impostor.

"Bukhari 5:59:713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Mark.16.17 - And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
Mark.16.18 - they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Irindowo99(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
advocatejare:

Sahih Muslim 2814:

you are very stupid is Jesus God?
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by TruthHurts1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by advocatejare(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Irindowo99:
is Jesus God?
Your Qur'an testifies that Jesus is the Spirit (Ruh) of God and Word of God

Jesus' miraculous birth was prophesied and God confirmed it, even your Quran couldn't help but testify to it, only that the authors of the Quran being about sex and sex, they claim that Allah impregnated Maryam by blowing his spirit into Maryam's vagina:
Your so called Holy Quran tells us about how Allah was boasting about how he blew his spirit(Ruh] into the فَرْج vagina(faraj/farjaha- her vaginaفَرْجَهَا ) of Mariam and impregnating Mariam in that process, and at the same time, your Allah was not brave enough to accept that he was the father of Jesus after he acknowledged the fact that it was after he blew his spirit into Mariam's vagina that she got pregnant with a holy son, Jesus.

The word used in the Arabic Quran is farjaha, which is the Arabic word for "her vaginaفَرْجَهَا" but the translators were ashamed that Allah could boast about how he was sniffing his spirit into the vagina of Mariam hence they deliberately translated farjaha into chastity.

Sura 21:91
Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Sura 66:12
wamaryama[And Maryam] ib'nata[daughter of] ʿim'rāna[Imran] allatī[who] aḥṣanat[guarded] farjahā[HER VAGINA] fanafakhnā[so we BREATHED] fīhi[INTO IT] min[of] rūḥinā[OUR SPIRIT] waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wakutubihi wakānat mina l-qānitīna.

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, Three; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric / Mention Of Mosquito In The Quran / Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.