Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Prince Egbuchere Set To Give Out $2000 To Any Nigerian That Can Beat Bobrisky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prince Egbuchere Set To Give Out $2000 To Any Nigerian That Can Beat Bobrisky (870 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Wow!Man Offer Married Men $2000 To Release Their Wives For One Week- Women Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Egbuchere Set To Give Out $2000 To Any Nigerian That Can Beat Bobrisky by umahiprinceblog(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2019
After Bobrisky Viral video, Prince Egbuchere set to give out 2000 dollars to any Nigerian that can beat Bobrisky

Following the last viral video released by Bobrisky about IG users addressing his as "Bro" instead of "Baby girl or pretty woman", prince Egbuchere set to give out $2000 dollar to any Nigerian that will beat Bobrisky and #tag him.

Read also: OOU student dies out of panic during Barca vs Liverpool match

According to the video he shared on social, "I'm not doing the video to show off but please he don too much for Bobrisky, if you catch Bobrisky for those way get mind, beat him very well and #tag me, I will give anybody way fit do am for me 2000 dollars".

In a second video also released by Egbuchere, he claimed that another individual has supported his mission with an extra $500 dollars, making 2500 dollars to anybody that can beat Bobrisky and share the video.

See video here: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/05/after-bobrisky-viral-video-prince-egbuchere-set-to-give-out-2000-dollars-to-any-nigeria-that-can-beat-bobrisky.html

Re: Prince Egbuchere Set To Give Out $2000 To Any Nigerian That Can Beat Bobrisky by CreepyBlackpool: 1:27am On May 10, 2019
Bobrisky should get this guy arrested asap and sue his stupid ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Egbuchere Set To Give Out $2000 To Any Nigerian That Can Beat Bobrisky by Nobody: 1:29am On May 10, 2019
Finally some good news grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Egbuchere Set To Give Out $2000 To Any Nigerian That Can Beat Bobrisky by tolanibae(f): 1:34am On May 10, 2019
Wrong move for egbere
Re: Prince Egbuchere Set To Give Out $2000 To Any Nigerian That Can Beat Bobrisky by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:37am On May 10, 2019
If someone beg this fool for 5k, he will refuse to give. Yet the bastarddd is offering 2500k to beat someone that has done absolutely no wrong to him. Fools evrywia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Egbuchere Set To Give Out $2000 To Any Nigerian That Can Beat Bobrisky by frankanyiks(m): 6:37am On May 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Bobrisky should get this guy arrested asap
and sue his stupid ass
Gay in making

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Egbuchere Set To Give Out $2000 To Any Nigerian That Can Beat Bobrisky by Palehair: 1:03am On May 12, 2019
Wait a minute, a fan recently begged him for 1k and he said he don't have, yet he wants to give someone money for beating another person up, just hire assassins to kill him instead

(1) (Reply)

See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri / Nigerian Woman With Massive Backside Shakes The Dance Floor With Her Behind(vid) / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.