Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? (1302 Views)

He Needs Your Advice. Matured Minds Only. Decision At Stake / My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / Any Man That ‘chops’ A Lady Who Is Not Wet Would Go To Hell – Marriage Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Amba555(f): 5:42am On May 10, 2019
I saw this post on a WhatsApp group... let's advice this fellow maturely

I turned 31years and I'm in a relationship with a girl who is 24years.

We have been in a serious relationship now for 2years2months with the hope of getting married next year by God's grace.

Both families are aware of our relationship but my issue is that my girl keeps other men as friends who end up exploiting her emotionally.

She has cheated on me twice since the relationship and both times I have forgiven her while she promised it won't happen again.

The last incident happened on Tuesday this week where I saw a chat she was having with a so called pastor all in the name of going for prayers.

They have erotic feelings for each other and did things together which she later confessed to when I confronted her.

In a bid to protect my relationship, I asked her to block every single connection with him on social media which she bluntly refused.

Saying the guy has apologized several times and that I should forgive him and not be too mean by blocking him totally.

I even made a threat yesterday for her choosing either me or him of which she chose him, saying I was not been considerate.

Honestly, I'm hurt emotionally but I still love this girl, we have even started making wedding plans together.

I'm really confused at this moment and truly need you advice�

I have prayed about it last night but my mind is greatly troubled.

What do you advice I do?

Please help�
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Nobody: 5:44am On May 10, 2019
So many weak unfortunate fools out there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Amba555(f): 5:46am On May 10, 2019
Joromi12:

How do you mean? He needs your advice, so what do you advice?
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Nobody: 5:47am On May 10, 2019
Amba555:

How do you mean? He needs your advice, so what do you advice?
he is a big fool is he doesnt know what to do at 31. He is a disgrace of a man and a weakling. Dump the stupid girl na.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Amba555(f): 5:48am On May 10, 2019
Joromi12:
he is a big fool is he doesnt know what to do at 31. He is a disgrace of a man and a weakling.
Hahaha... I was shocked when I saw it myself but felt I should share since he needs an advice.
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Amba555(f): 5:49am On May 10, 2019
Joromi12:
he is a big fool is he doesnt know what to do at 31. He is a disgrace of a man and a weakling. Dump the stupid girl na.

So what should he do?
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by mhizEvangee: 5:50am On May 10, 2019
Amba555:

We have been in a serious relationship now for 2years2months with the hope of getting married next year by God's grace.

Both families are aware of our relationship but my issue is that my girl keeps other men as friends who end up exploiting her emotionally.

She has cheated on me twice since the relationship and both times I have forgiven her while she promised it won't happen again.

The last incident happened on Tuesday this week where I saw a chat she was having with a so called pastor all in the name of going for prayers.

They have erotic feelings for each other and did things together which she later confessed to when I confronted her.

In a bid to protect my relationship, I asked her to block every single connection with him on social media which she bluntly refused.

Saying the guy has apologized several times and that I should forgive him and not be too mean by blocking him totally.

I even made a threat yesterday for her choosing either me or him of which she chose him, saying I was not been considerate.

Honestly, I'm hurt emotionally but I still love this girl, we have even started making wedding plans together.

What do you advice I do?

Please help�

Let her be
I think she needs space
forget about wedding plans for now and watch her for a while before u take any decision.

YOU ONLY KNOW YOUR LOVER WHEN YOU LET HER GO.
so let her go
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Nobody: 5:50am On May 10, 2019
Amba555:

So what should he do?
he shud give her a medal na. Since u and him no ger sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Bestchoice4me(m): 5:51am On May 10, 2019
Call off the wedding Mr. man.. How could she choose someone else over u with all boldness.. And u can proceed if u want ur marriage to hit the rock after 2months... Once a cheat, always a cheat..U cheat on me, I won't look at u twice, I drop u ASAP..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Amba555(f): 5:52am On May 10, 2019
mhizEvangee:

Let her be
I think she needs space
forget about wedding plans for now and watch her for a while before u take any decision.

YOU ONLY KNOW YOUR LOVER WHEN YOU LET HER GO.
so let her go

Thanks for your advice
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Amba555(f): 5:56am On May 10, 2019
Bestchoice4me:
Call off the wedding Mr. man.. How could she choose someone else over u with all boldness.. And u can proceed if u want ur marriage to hit the rock after 2months... Once a cheat, always a cheat..U cheat on me, I won't look at u twice, I drop u ASAP..

Same thoughts with me though.
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by quinnboy: 6:03am On May 10, 2019
Marriage is not for those who are in love but for those who are ready.... obviously you are ready but she isn't, signs of being ready is what you have shown: forgiveness, maturity of which she have none...my best advice for your guy is to have another girlfriend....lol. "The best cure for a broken heart is to get a new one" T- Bag ( prison break)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by daddytime(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2019
You are a very worthy ambassador and rep...go ahead and sponsor the wedding on our behalf. You'd get the luxury of keeping her in your house and seeing her on a daily while we keep up with our corner knacking with the public toilet.

Stupid mumu boys wey wedding dey hungry like kilode....

Ekpa
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by MrHighSea: 6:39am On May 10, 2019
Joromi12:
as in eh
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Nobody: 6:56am On May 10, 2019
You don't force people to be with you. She has made her choice. Besides d lady is still enjoying male attention and u wanna cage her for yourself eh?

The best thing is to move on cos it will b unfortunate if u marry her. This kinda issue will still pop up.

1 Like

Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by valdes00(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2019
Joromi12:
Thumbs up bro... nobody could av said it better... I wonder how come some men are so useless when it comes to women issue
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Terryindeed: 2:13pm On May 10, 2019
You guys are saying Dump her, he’s a fool and so on because you are not in his shoe, he has invested into the relationship for 2years. Cmon guys 2yrs not two months, he loves the girl and it’s not easy to just dump someone you have been with for years. Now listen man.. take the wedding off the table .. that’s the number one thing to do. Secondly, stay away from the girl, if you can move away to another apartment, where before she can visit you, she will have to spend money for transplantation and energy, thirdly, go out and meet new people, girls , there are pretty babes out there, hangout with them, go to Insta message, meet with new faces and start having sex too. Get free from your relationship with her for a while, let her see that you can also do the same shit she did with the pastor, bro... have fun men... some ladies don’t know what they want until they get hit by the rock. Until you feed them with the same medicine. Peace our bro. I have been there before and I ended up using the girl as an option until I got over her.

1 Like

Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Deepfeel(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2019
The guy is a churchy guy that's the problem with church people, praying for someone to change haba for two years she hasn't changed its getting worse is that not a clear sign she's not meant for you? Why is it so difficult for some people to let go, she even chose a WhatsApp guy over you, and u still didn't get the message hmm that girl is just buying more time to dump that guy
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by ImaIma1(f): 3:59pm On May 10, 2019
What he needs is a knock on his head
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by MissRaine69(f): 4:09pm On May 10, 2019
Amba555:

What do you advice I do?

Please help�
Pick up your balls and dignity from the floor and end this. Over 913 days have come and gone sufficient time for your intended to decide if she is in or out.
I understand that you feel you have some emotional investment but she has to also view the relationship as worth something too.

How many times are you going to keep checking her phone? By deleting all the Male numbers? How do you know if some of the women are really women?

What you need is some time apart. You to figure out how many times is enough and your intended time to figure out if she is well and truly ready for marriage. The last thing you want is a wife who keeps having laps of judgement.
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by MissRaine69(f): 4:15pm On May 10, 2019
Terryindeed:
You guys are saying Dump her, he’s a fool and so on because you are not in his shoe, he has invested into the relationship for 2years. Cmon guys 2yrs not two months, he loves the girl and it’s not easy to just dump someone you have been with for years. Now listen man.. take the wedding off the table .. that’s the number one thing to do. Secondly, stay away from the girl, if you can move away to another apartment, where before she can visit you, she will have to spend money for transplantation and energy, thirdly, go out and meet new people, girls , there are pretty babes out there, hangout with them, go to Insta message, meet with new faces and start having sex too. Get free from your relationship with her for a while, let her see that you can also do the same shit she did with the pastor, bro... have fun men... some ladies don’t know what they want until they get hit by the rock. Until you feed them with the same medicine. Peace our bro. I have been there before and I ended up using the girl as an option until I got over her.

That mindset is the reason why 2 years, become 4 and a miserable marriage is the result.
How can it be an investment if there is nothing to show for it. How can someone worth your while come into your life if you are too fixated trying to mend what’s clearly unfixable?
This is how men end up raising everyone else’s kids but their own.

1 Like

Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 10, 2019
MMM relationship. Amaka girlfriend. LOOM/DOOM awaiting. Decode the message OP.
Let's hope your guy is not planning to destroy his future with his weakness. When it comes to choosing a partner, I'd rather use logic than emotions. Proper reasoning is the key.
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Raalsalghul: 5:46pm On May 10, 2019
Amba555:

What do you advice I do?

Please help�
Such a sissy!

Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by ednut1(m): 12:56am On May 11, 2019
Amba555:

What do you advice I do?

Please help�
https://www.nairaland.com/5180668/woman-pastor-lover-die-hanging
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Amba555(f): 2:39pm On May 11, 2019
Terryindeed:
God bless you richly for this mature response
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 11, 2019
A failed courtship is better than a failed marriage, that you are 31 doesn't mean you have be desperate. As a matter of fact at your age you should be mature enough to know that it is unwise to make decisions on what people will say. Let her go smiley
Re: He Needs Your Advice... Any Marriage Counselor Here? by Ryan03(f): 3:17pm On May 11, 2019
Make una small small dey lie na, nor be the Nigeria when we dey? Abeg shift make i dey see road

(1) (Reply)

Will You Destroy My Waist For 100 Million Dollars - Instagram Tweker Shares New / What Will You Do If You Were Kenneth? / Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.