Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration (688 Views)

Don't Attack Oil Facilities - Omo-Agege Begs Niger Delta Youths / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Nigerdeltayouth: 1:39pm On May 11, 2019
The Niger delta youth association (lagos chapter) is having her inaugural ceremony tomorrow Sunday 12th of may 2019

The historic event will see the inauguration of the executive council of the lagos state

The event is open to all card carrying members of the Niger delta youths association and all intending members

Notable guest speakers include

Mr. Dakuku Peterside ( D.G NIMASA)
Comrade Joseph evah. ( NATIONAL VICE PRESIDENT, NDYA)

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Nigerdeltayouth: 2:00pm On May 11, 2019
Lalasticlala let's get more views... all Niger delta youths are welcome

Below are the pictures from the cleaning exercise held for awareness of the inauguration

Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Nigerdeltayouth: 2:03pm On May 11, 2019
Lalasticlala help us spread our movement...

Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Nigerdeltayouth: 3:09pm On May 11, 2019
All Niger delta youths should be a part of this...

Lalasticlala

Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Nigerdeltayouth: 3:30pm On May 11, 2019
One voice and transparency is our motto!!
Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Nigerdeltayouth: 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
The niger delta youth association is a non-militia advocacy group that agitates for a better welfare for all niger delta youth across the nation...

NDYA!!!!!
Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Iamgrey5(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2019
I thought they were already represented by ipob, according to many of my Biafra friends cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Kiarajordan: 4:55pm On May 11, 2019
Are they recognised by the cac?

Are they gonna share food?

Abeg lalasticlala help them o

They seem serious
Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Kiarajordan: 5:01pm On May 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I thought they were already represented by ipob, according to many of my Biafra friends cheesy
oga shift o
Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Nigerdeltayouth: 5:02pm On May 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Hello friend, ipoh is not ndya
We are not secessionists but advocate for a better Niger delta
Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Nigerdeltayouth: 7:44pm On May 11, 2019
Help us push this to the promise land

Where are the moderators

Dakuku Peterside will be on ground tomorrow... this deserves a push
Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Nigerdeltayouth: 9:03pm On May 11, 2019
National excos of the Niger delta youth association are here live in lagos

Myndd 44, lalasticlala, fynestboi, seun

Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by Kiarajordan: 2:05pm On May 12, 2019
The day has arrived
Re: The Niger Delta Youths Association (lagos Chapter) Inauguration by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:36pm On May 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:

People like this roam free on the internet sowing seeds of hatred and discord among the indegenes of the better south...

Only fools pay attention to such soulless beings

(1) (Reply)

Islamization: DSS Barricades Obasanjo's Home, Set To Arrest Him / VP Osinbajo & His Wife Shows "Love" At President Buhari's Inauguration / OIC And Buhari: Is Nigeria An Islamic Or A Secular Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.