Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady (4911 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by akinblog: 1:12am On May 12, 2019
Nigerian Wife discovers husband is cheating after a pregnant customer who bought things at her shop paid with her husband's card

A wife reportedly found out her husband was cheating on her and was expecting a baby with another woman after the woman came to her shop to buy baby things and ended up paying with her husband's card.

According to Facebook user Mabel Agbenyo, the pregnant woman bought baby things worth 164,000 Naira. She asked for a POS to pay with her card but the card she produced belonged to the shop owner's husband. Upon enquiry, the pregnant woman revealed she's pregnant for the shop owner's husband and they are engaged to be married after the baby is born.

This incident reportedly happened in Garki market, Abuja.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/My-Husband-Side-Chick-Bought-Things-At-My-Shop-Paid-With-My-Husband-Card-Nigerian-lady.html

1 Like

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by akinblog: 1:13am On May 12, 2019
This is a big problem.....

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Nobody: 1:19am On May 12, 2019
akinblog:
indeed
Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by H2Ossss(m): 1:55am On May 12, 2019
Chaiii....
Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by h20water(m): 3:14am On May 12, 2019
Is the husband completely finished or finished completely?

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by EbukaHades10(m): 3:38am On May 12, 2019
My nygga

1 Like

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by lordweezy(m): 3:39am On May 12, 2019
� I can’t stop laughing

1 Like

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by dirtycoin(m): 3:41am On May 12, 2019
Lol.

Some men are devils in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by iammo(m): 3:52am On May 12, 2019
tongue

how are we sure the sidechick wasn't trying to spite the wife intentionaly, she is trying to break the woman's home so she can pack in when the woman gets angry and opt for a divorce.

The woman better borrow sense from Cardi B and beyonce that made mouth about how replaceable a cheating man is, but ended up forgiving and staying with the cheating man, and the cheating man ended up changing and became even more loving and mature with time

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Nobody: 4:20am On May 12, 2019
Na wa for cheating spouses.

If you don't contract STDs, you get another woman pregnant or get pregnant, break your home, become a polygamist (thereby creating problems for your children before or after your demise), attract evil spirits in some women and cripple you financially.

Stay Godly and faithful.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Burgerlomo: 4:33am On May 12, 2019
h20water:
Is the husband completely finished or finished completely?

Both cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by psp2pc(m): 4:40am On May 12, 2019
Fake news

1 Like

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by ExAngel007(f): 6:10am On May 12, 2019
I don't believe the story

1 Like

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by chiommy123(f): 6:14am On May 12, 2019
Some guys don't deserve mercy just slow painful death lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Nobody: 6:21am On May 12, 2019
Fake news undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by chris31(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2019
chiommy123:
Calm down the story is fake

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Jayrockk: 7:26am On May 12, 2019

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by KingLennon(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2019
chiommy123:
And so women deserve a peaceful death abi?

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Nobody: 9:04am On May 12, 2019
akinblog:

No, she has to be loyal to her business. At least she's paying.
Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Biglittlelois(f): 9:42am On May 12, 2019
Lol, she should deduct higher than the payment, break the card, then explain to the side chick that she is the wife

1 Like

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Adeitanajoke(f): 9:58am On May 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Comkash: 11:35am On May 12, 2019
If this story is true, then it's not a mistake that the lady choose to make her baby shopping in that particular shop. Fear girls!
Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Ryan03(f): 11:51am On May 12, 2019
iammo:
tongue

how are we sure the sidechick wasn't trying to spite the wife intentionaly, she is trying to break the woman's home so she can pack in when the woman gets angry and opt for a divorce.

The woman better borrow sense from Cardi B and beyonce that makes mouth about how replaceable a cheating man is, but ended up forgiving and staying with a cheating man, and the cheating man ended up changing and became even more loving and mature with time

My guy my guy, would you have said this if the reverse is the case?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by iammo(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2019
Ryan03:
My guy my guy, would you have said this if the reverse is the case?

lol, grin My guy, you landed yourself Dangote's daughter after spending your life dating to many broke girls, and one side dude wants to destroy your loving home..., in fact the guy would lose his life and my marriage would be very intact. I'd rather swallow the bitter pill and forgive my wife, than lose the love of my life miss dangote
Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 12, 2019
chiommy123:
My thought exactly, you cheat you die!

This thing dey pain oooo especially if the woman is faithful.
Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by pocohantas(f): 12:50pm On May 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
My thought exactly, you cheat you die!

This thing dey pain oooo especially if the woman is faithful.

grin grin
Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 12, 2019
pocohantas:

grin grin
Drastic moment requires drastic measures.

This cheating of a thing is becoming too much!
Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On May 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Drastic moment requires drastic measures.

This cheating of a thing is becoming too much!

Lol. I won't kill him, that would soil my hands and I love my freedom.

But for my husband to have the guys to go Bleep another woman, come back home with same prick, probably request for a head, put it in me without protection. He slept peacefully...

Hmmm. For every time I replay that in my head, his life is in danger o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years / Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? / Getting Tired Of My Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.