Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (86647 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Lumig: 2:51pm On May 12, 2019
Philpham:
Nigerian men are so evil. Very wicked and devlish things. Good thing he did kill her.
... Don't you have a father?

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:51pm On May 12, 2019
I have said it severally

Marriage is not by force

Ladies learn to stay away from those stray dogs who derived joy beating women

It's better to be a single mother living happily with yourself than to be married living miserably

Person wey don die no dey explain wetin happen

3 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by cicikhemy(f): 2:52pm On May 12, 2019
Ain't surprised tho cause some ladies(some nairaland ladies sef) are still a victim of this......Love kor;Love ni...if you don't know where to start.....start from giving your heart to GOD and FOrgET Men....then watchout for the faithfulness and supremacy of God��...if the bestest� of all men won't locate you�
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by alert200(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2019
did she want to be kill and then get marry in d grave?
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Sterope(f): 2:52pm On May 12, 2019
The poster claimed that this is not the first time. If that's true, it is a pattern.

Tallesty1:
A lot of things.

1. Attempt on his life.

2. Attacked him with weapon.

3. Grabbing his blockus during a fight/arguement.

And many more.

Only the living break up. You gotta stay alive first, and to stay alive, you've got to fight for it and that includes injuring whoever makes an attempt on your life.

Women have mouth, hand and legs just like any man. They can punch, kick, stab and design your head with a 2/2 poline.

Women are as violent as men and so many of them can give decent hits and knock a man senseless.

The person you quoted did well by asking what happen.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by repogirl(f): 2:53pm On May 12, 2019
Maybe she needs to lose her two eyes first to understand why she should leave the relationship
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Lumig: 2:54pm On May 12, 2019
annyberry:
Are u serious wit wat u wrote up � dere, no matter wat she has done should warrant such, he should av simply break up d engagement, marriage is not byforce .... Wen no b say she steal, dis one no go last for d marriage bfor dem go carry her dead body come outside..... Dnt support evil no matter d gender.
... Did you just say "no matter what she has done"? Even if the lady in question wanted to kill him? I can't believe this...

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by SURElee(f): 2:54pm On May 12, 2019
I love the Lord because he daily loads us with benefits and he always gives us signs ahead of time never leaving us without a witness.

God just showed her signs of what her forever will be like should she sign those dotted lines of I DO come August.

Isn't God a faithful God.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by robinzaga(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying

SHUT UP.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

...and you are a supposed to be a woman.
[img]https://media1./images/5529ef2dd8d6e2fadda221854066908a/tenor.gif?itemid=7252567[/img]
majority of these female monikers on nl na guys actually dey behind dem.u need to see d way some of d monikers dey comment b4 u go code. the genuine female monikers here are few.

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by tejiri4(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2019
When I see stories like this I just laughed some girls month be like water pump that vomit rubbish, so dats why men beat them. If as a lady you know you talk like parrot find a man that hardly get angry if not OYO will be your case
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Na so. Some people never learn
I'm telling you
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2019
lefulefu:
majority of these female monikers on nl na guys actually dey behind dem.u need to see d way some of d monikers dey comment b4 u go code. the genuine female monikers here are few.
You get sense

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2019
how can a man beat a woman like this
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:03pm On May 12, 2019
frozen70:
I have said it severally

Marriage is not by force

Ladies learn to stay away from those stray dogs who derived joy beating women

It's better to be a single mother living happily with yourself than to be married living miserably

Person wey don die no dey explain wetin happen

You see why the problem lingers.

No word of advice for women except one that demonizes one party.

You people make it seem like men have to do all the work in a marriage. The man has to be the mature one, the one who must walk away from a conflict, the one who must not show his anger even when the woman is showing hers through nagging. The man must be the angel, the perfect one who must absorb everything without displaying the characteristics of a human being (one of which is anger).

We never hear any of you say on no condition should a woman nag her spouse or that a woman should walk away when a fight starts.

A woman nags for hours. You give excuse that that is how God made women. Instead of you to condemn the act, you reinforce it by making it seem like it is the nature of women which cannot be changed. But when a man reacts with a slap, you call him a demon.

Sincerely, domestic violence will not end with our insincere attempt to end it.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying
what did the person do?
Physical punishment, which law are you observing while writing this?
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2019
robinzaga:

SHUT UP.
Tanks for that two words, some people dont know anything close to reality.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by emelda86(f): 3:10pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:

Whatever she did, don't warrant this beating
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Legendguru: 3:11pm On May 12, 2019
oh
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:13pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
Is ur father or husband like this. seem you have come in terms with violent men and now you don't see them as trouble anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by iomoge2(f): 3:14pm On May 12, 2019
horlique:
no woman deserves a slap seriously .. are u kidding.. grin grin grin grin when you misbehave in this world punishment will follow even be worse than slaps. Am sure to you a female serial killer should not be jailed why because she is a woman.. this is just one of the issues

See u
It’s better to jail than to beat

Until d day you meet that woman that will break your teeth
Then u would know how to respect yourself
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2019
Tallesty1:
A lot of things.

1. Attempt on his life.

2. Attacked him with weapon.

3. Grabbing his blockus during a fight/arguement.

And many more.

Only the living break up. You gotta stay alive first, and to stay alive, you've got to fight for it and that includes injuring whoever makes an attempt on your life.

Women have mouth, hand and legs just like any man. They can punch, kick, stab and design your head with a 2/2 poline.

Women are as violent as men and so many of them can give decent hits and knock a man senseless.

The person you quoted did well by asking what happen.
when it happens to your daughter or sister, we will see ur reaction.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:17pm On May 12, 2019
She's lucky...women like her dont live to tell the story...
this is the last warning but I'm sure she wouldn't want the marriage cancelled, if no other man is approaching she'll go back to him...the next is her corpse, that's how they always end up... Story of a good girl cry
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by tiwiex(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
Seriously? So if he had killed her, would this still be your question? And if he had a good answer, you would be fine?
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by shineeye1: 3:19pm On May 12, 2019
valdes00:

we still talk... Even she still called me today and we chat normal.... no strings attached... no hangout... I can't be enemies with her just because we once dated.... And its obvious she still like me

Beware! Nurtured proximity of strings can and do eventually bring about attachment and illicit attachments are deadly.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:19pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
Lol, you can't be this stupid surely.

4 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2019
Sterope:
The poster claimed that this is not the first time. If that's true, it is a pattern.

The poster could be lying.

There's now four sides to this story.

1. His version.

2. Her version

3. The poster's version which also doubles as the internet version

4. And the truth.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2019
backnbeta:

Really ma'am? What could anyone have done to deserve this kinda beating? Why not just break up with a woman you can't stand, instead of hitting her? I understand some women have mouths like typewriter, but why let it get to you when you can simply hand her back to her 'owners' and avoid jail term!
Keep quite Madam know all, some ladies deserve this gear oil to enhance them speedily brain acceleration.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by iomoge2(f): 3:20pm On May 12, 2019
Ddkingz:

For your mind... undecided
I laff at you.
Nor loyal to ur fiance... Na bodyslam e go dey bodyslam you... angry
By the time una marry and you never still learn how to loyal, hmm I pity u, na flawless victory u go dey receive anytime u misbehave.. cry

Because you think all women are lazy
It’s the kinda of NFA girls you date you can try rubbish with

Moreover
If I choose to be with one man be sure he is worth it
Not every one who carries a pen.is is a man

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by emelda86(f): 3:21pm On May 12, 2019
Anyway na for some people

Makana nbosiahu ozu ya ada....for those that understand igbo language.

Ogonogo okwu adiro n'uka ngbede

Lobatan
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

Let me be the devil's advocate.

You wrote that violence is violence.

But what proof do you have that she was not violent herself?

Second, supposing she was not physically violent, what if she had been verbally violent?

After all, according to you, violence is violence.
You're not qualified to advocate for the devil, you lack qualities of an advocate.
please please please what sort of naive write up is this. who beat someone to stupor and claims it is right on the ground that he is repaying violence, if you can suppress the person at the first place why not report to authorities to handle the situation. try it with my sister or any of my kind and you will be on the hospital bed or I will sue you and we will fight all day in court.
If you can supress someone fine, little bruises and struggle is enough to suppress a violent women before you can for help. who beat someone to stupor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.