Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (86650 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by atinicrown(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2019
Go ahead and marry him,fool.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by chelsea4su(f): 3:30pm On May 12, 2019
Animal in disguise
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by frowland(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2019
Share the picture of the man. Name and shame.

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Kcuf: 3:32pm On May 12, 2019
nonsense!
I've seen this before Las Las the guy will come around n plead, you'll hear things like "it's the devil" then he'll buy her cheap shawarma n fanta with enuff preeqin. then the whole thing starts again sad
*tueh*
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2019
backnbeta:

Really ma'am? What could anyone have done to deserve this kinda beating? Why not just break up with a woman you can't stand, instead of hitting her? I understand some women have mouths like typewriter, but why let it get to you when you can simply hand her back to her 'owners' and avoid jail term!

Why can't she walk away instead of bringing this type of beating to her self?

Mehn, we do expect men to be super humans o. Men are humans.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that

So, she deserved it because she must have done something to the guy. SMH

... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)... #justsaying

You meant that you are just saying nonsense? She almost lost an eye, that was a narrow escape. Would you still be asking this silly question of yours if the lady had lost an eye?

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2019
ikbnice:
I do not expect such a comment for a fellow woman. He hasn't even paid her bride price and she has beaten her like this. Women are known to throw tantrums and a good man should know how to punish a woman if she deserves it,not necessarily causing body injuries.
Well, men have been known to have hands to beat, a good woman should learn how not to warrant beating from her man, she can walk away if she can't communicate like a proper human..

We usually think men are super humans. Everything na men dem go blame. Lol
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2019
stanliwise:

You're not qualified to advocate for the devil, you lack qualities of an advocate.
please please please what sort of naive write up is this. who beat someone to stupor and claims it is right because the other person was violent. try it with my sister or any of my kind andyou will be on the hospital bed or I will sue you and we will fight all day in court.
If you can supress someone fine, little bruises and struggle is enough to suppress a violent women before you can for help. who beat someone to stupor.

Another emotional human being. Bro, take it easy o. It is even people like you who are prone to abuse women.

And as for the highlighted part of your post, I don't really understand.

Perhaps, you meant to ask who beats someone to stupor for being the aggressor

You must watch your words because you appear to be supporting violence.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by ikbnice(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2019
MrMou:

No be everybody for this place wey you see (f) for the front of their monicker be female for real life!
true talk oooo
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2019
ikbnice:
Because her tongue cuts deep doesn't warrant being blinded or maimed. It a very lame excuse bro. If you know you can put up with a woman's attitude, better to let her go instead of being jailed for murder. It has happened times without number.

Ur tongue can kill u, and ur beating someone can also kill u or land u in jail. In both situations, the two parties lost.

The bible warned us about our tongues..

We should stop giving women that useless excuse that they are women, so they have right to use tongue to finish u.

Also, some of u dont know some women abi. I av seen wives who practically blocked her husband, held him and insisted he must beat her. Abeg, I do not judge any thing I see online again.

If I'm speaking to married coupes, I always tell them to avoid using sharp tongues against each other. That u are a woman doesn't give u the right to razor blame my life.

Both he was killed and he who killed, have all lost. So, the women too should mind their tongue before losing their lives.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by leunseyis(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2019
Will the marriage still going to take place in August as you have said?
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 3:41pm On May 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

You see why the problem lingers.

No word of advice for women except one that demonizes one party.

You people make it seem like men have to do all the work in a marriage. The man has to be the mature one, the one who must walk away from a conflict, the one who must not show his anger even when the woman is showing hers through nagging. The man must be the angel, the perfect one who must absorb everything without displaying the characteristics of a human being (one of which is anger).

We never hear any of you say on no condition should a woman nag her spouse or that a woman should walk away when a fight starts.

A woman nags for hours. You give excuse that that is how God made women. Instead of you to condemn the act, you reinforce it by making it seem like it is the nature of women which cannot be changed. But when a man reacts with a slap, you call him a demon.

Sincerely, domestic violence will not end with our insincere attempt to end it.

You have not made a point here

Women have been nagging from Adam,
When eve was giving Adam apple he refused until she nagged and nagged then he accept it

Every man must learn how to manage a woman

They are weaker sex but their weapon is their mouth

What's his pride if a man beats a woman ❓

Just walk away if she loves you she will look for you

Beating a woman gives you a bad name despite her being at fault

I am not supporting the women, but understand that even your own sisters do things that will make you pull the trigger, yet you won't do that

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by ikbnice(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2019
Princedapace:

Ur tongue can kill u, and ur beating someone can also kill u or land u in jail. In both situations, the two parties lost.

The bible warned us about our tongues..

We should stop giving women that useless excuse that they are women, so they have right to use tongue to finish u.

Also, some of u dont know some women abi. I av seen wives who practically blocked her husband, held him and insisted he must beat her. Abeg, I do not judge any thing I see online again.

If I'm speaking to married coupes, I always tell them to avoid using sharp tongues against each other. That u are a woman doesn't give u the right to razor blame my life.

Both he was killed and he who killed, have all lost. So, the women too should mind their tongue before losing their lives.

it is better not to marry a bitter woman if one can not put up with her attitude than commit murder all in the name of discipline. I agree with you
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by ikbnice(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2019
Princedapace:

Well, men have been known to have hands to beat, a good woman should learn how not to warrant beating from her man, she can walk away if she can't communicate like a proper human..

We usually think men are super humans. Everything na men dem go blame. Lol
it is better not to marry a bitter woman if one can not put up with her attitude than commit murder all in the name of discipline. They are not yet married in this case, so better to let her go. It isn't the first time she's being beaten like that. Better to let her go.

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2019
ikbnice:
it is better not to marry a bitter woman if one can not put up with her attitude than commit murder all in the name of discipline. I agree with you
Exactly, it is also better not to marry as a woman if one can not be proper with how she uses are tongue.

My issue here is that the society expect men to handle everything and tolerate a woman becus I am a man.

Who is telling a woman to tolerate me too? If I can tolerate her tongue, she should tolerate my beating.

Don't get me wrong, my point is we must preach against verb abuse as much as we speak against physical abuse. Both have same effect..
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by introvertme: 3:47pm On May 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

Let me be the devil's advocate.

You wrote that violence is violence.

But what proof do you have that she was not violent herself?

Second, supposing she was not physically violent, what if she had been verbally violent?

After all, according to you, violence is violence.

No proof was provided that showed that she wasn't violently,till then we can only assume that he was the violent one due to how common violence on women by men in Nigeria is.

Secondly, If she was verbally abusive the man still had every right to do the same not retaliate with physical abuse.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2019
ikbnice:
it is better not to marry a bitter woman if one can not put up with her attitude than commit murder all in the name of discipline. They are not yet married in this case, so better to let her go. It isn't the first time she's being beaten like that. Better to let her go.

They tie her there? Abi is relationship by force?

Even u as a guy, ur tongue can bring u beating..

Go and ask Naira Marley. Na tongue put am for efcc detention.

We need not to give excuse for women with loosed tongues.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:48pm On May 12, 2019
lefulefu:
majority of these female monikers on nl na guys actually dey behind dem.u need to see d way some of d monikers dey comment b4 u go code. the genuine female monikers here are few.
No wonder.

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by mattwizy(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2019
It’s more important you pull out some fat from that body before you morph into a “Landwhale”. You’re welcome.
Debramaye:
Love grin pull out from that relationship before someone kills you angry
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2019
frozen70:

You have not made a point here

Women have been nagging from Adam,
When eve was giving Adam apple he refused until she nagged and nagged then he accept it

Every man must learn how to manage a woman

They are weaker sex but their weapon is their mouth

What's the prude if a man beats a woman ❓

Just walk away if she loves you she will look for you

Beating a woman gives you a bad name despite her being at fault

I am not supporting the women, but understand that even your own sisters do things that will make you pull the trigger, yet you won't do that

Eve nagged Adam? Never heard about that. So, you people have gone further to look for more excuses to reinforce bad behaviors.

Moreover, I thought there are ways women make men do their bidding without nagging? Some use sweet words; some rub the man on the head. But because you are a nag, you decided that Eve must have nagged Adam into eating the fruit.

Anyway, I have written mine. Your mentality can never make domestic violence end. Continue to blame men while reinforcing bad behaviors from women. We shall see if that would end domestic violence.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2019
introvertme:

No proof was provided that showed that she wasn't violently,till then we can only assume that he was the violent one due to how common violence on women by men in Nigeria is.

Secondly, If she was verbally abusive the man still had every right to do the same not retaliate with physical abuse.

You shouldn't read my post in isolation. You should read it alongside the post it was meant for.

As per your second paragraph, you ended up reinforcing violence.

In other words, you are not against domestic violence, but against physical violence. It makes you come across as a hypocrite. More like "don't throw rocks for stones; throw stones for stones".
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by anonymuz(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying
hmmm, well said
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by ceeeeeeeeY(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying
. even if she did something worse than this it still doesn't justify the guy's act. I didn't expect a man like you to support this . if that's your sister nko
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
There's simply no justification for hitting a woman...even the animal kingdom understand this better
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by annyberry: 4:07pm On May 12, 2019
Lumig:
... Did you just say "no matter what she has done"? Even if the lady in question wanted to kill him? I can't believe this...
wat happens to calling of d wedding plans, if at all is has gotten to taken each others life, all is better she dies and u guys start writing rip and asking y did she not leave d marriage..... Marriage or relationship is not a ticket to heaven.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by desiredhome: 4:13pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
What could she have done that will warrant him disfigure/kill her ?someone you love? undecided undecided
This is absolute wickedness
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by rafindo(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2019
So happy for her.the signs have been obvious but she choose to ignore it base on material gain.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by focus7: 4:15pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:

I guess you only made your comment to garner likes from folks like you beside you are never into a relationship or you came from a home where dad kicks mum like bucket and because you were already used to it you considered battering mummy is justify since daddy is the money bag.

Wait until you get into a relationship and you have a beast as partner, then try to justify his actions when he beat you like this because you did something wrong.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by lepasharon(f): 4:19pm On May 12, 2019
ikbnice:
I do not expect such a comment for a fellow woman. He hasn't even paid her bride price and she has beaten her like this. Women are known to throw tantrums and a good man should know how to punish a woman if she deserves it,not necessarily causing body injuries.

It's only going to get worse when they marry sad I hope she doesn't think she can change him or it's going to stop sad
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:19pm On May 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

Eve nagged Adam? Never heard about that. So, you people have gone further to look for more excuses to reinforce bad behaviors.

Moreover, I thought there are ways women make men do their bidding without nagging? Some use sweet words; some rub the man on the head. But because you are a nag, you decided that Eve must have nagged Adam into eating the fruit.

Anyway, I have written mine. Your mentality can never make domestic violence end. Continue to blame men while reinforcing bad behaviors from women. We shall see if that would end domestic violence.

Every marriage is facing crisis and has the possibilities to lead to domestic violence

But the man's ability to prevent it is what makes the difference

Until you put a woman at home, you won't have the experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.