Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! (1118 Views)

Jonathan Vow To Execute Obj, Ibb If He Wins / IBB, OBJ Clash / Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by kosovo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2010
All supporters of IBB are invited here to come here and discuss strategies on actualizing IBB's success at the 2011 polls,

Most people who are below the age of 35 are unaware of the MASSIVE developmental and social and economic strides off the IBB ADMISTRATION, rather they choose to adhere to misleading words of mouth passed on by some people.

This zone will educate people on the need to support IBB and eradicate Politics of falacy and sentiments.

IBB will use his colossal experience to bring to the Nigeria People :

Massive infrastural development
Pioriotize Education. .
Malignant Transformation of Nigeria
Eradicate Proverty and Ensure Social and Economic stability. etc . . .
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by BigB11(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
@Kosovo: This is a great topic; I will definitely return with some serious strategies to move this nation forward that IBB's team has put in place.
I will even discuss other incredible policies and ideas he implemented before he stepped down.

Once again, this is a magnificent topic and a smart way for IBB's supporters to share ideas and discuss various ways this great leader plans to lead us to the next level.

Nice one, my man.
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by TippyTop(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
I survived SAP,  the parcel bombs, the incredible corruption etc.
Bring back the ex-General.
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by Solomon227(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
[size=14pt]Yah here we are with all our supports as usual!

We luv IBB so much dat we cant wait to see him wrapped in mat and lowered 6ft below or even more (we wont mind anyway).

For those aged 35 years below here are some of the achievements of IBB and reasons why u should support him (with stones anyway):

IBB overthrew Buhari Regime (which was already instilling disciplines into Nigerian system) and instituted corruption as a national culture,

IBB promised to hand over power to a civilian government 4 times and failed to do that all the 4 times,

IBB killed 6 ABU students protesting the government's insistence on taking IMF loan inspite of national outcry against the step

IBB introuced SAP and impoverished nigerians while he and his croonies were looting the nation dry

IBB misappropriated 12.4 Billion dollars oil windfall on buying furniture

IBB annulled Yaradua's election without any reason

IBB killed about 40 young nigerian officers by planting bomb on their air-plane;he was afraid they might depose him one day,

IBB killed his best-friend (Mama Vatsa) according to him Vatsa has always been competing with him since secondary school,

IBB killed Dele-Giwa with letter-bomb because he was going to expose the drug case of Mariam in the US

IBB again annulled MKO election and threw the Nation into unneccessary pandemonium for years

[/size]
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by Beaf: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2010
Oh how we remember the good old days when mobile police used to enter uni's forcefully to shoot any students who didn't agree with the govt of the day! What a lovely time that was! Abeg, bring back IBB jare, afterall, students of today have no experience of being teargassed and shot at with live bullets. IBB is your man!
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by BigB11(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
Solomon the clown, please for a change try to respect yourself and grow up.
It is ok to hate IBB and absolutely cool not to cast your vote for this great leader; this is part of your rights and the main idea of democracy.

But it is not acceptable for you to continue to demostrate f0olishness as you constantly distribute rubbish all over this forum, especially on this magnificent topic, which has been labeled for only IBB's supporters.

Instead of f0oling yourself like a day old baby, chill out for once and study the discussion of these fantastic supporters.

It is cool to be ridiculous, but very fo0lish to be stup1d.

Simmer yourself down, and do whatever you desire with your vote, but allow the great people of Nigeria to exercise democracy to the fullest.

Vote IBB 2011
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by kosovo(m): 1:45am On Sep 23, 2010
denitro:

Are you SICK?
It is either you are looking for unnecessary attention or incredible s-t-u-p-i-d

where did this slowpoke come out from? . . shocked
Pls go back to your hole, the earlier you start to respect everyone's opinion, the more accomodating you become.
what a waste of Bandwidth!
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by kosovo(m): 1:49am On Sep 23, 2010
Big B1:

@Kosovo: This is a great topic; I will definitely return with some serious strategies to move this nation forward that IBB's team has put in place.
I will even discuss other incredible policies and ideas he implemented before he stepped down.

Once again, this is a magnificent topic and a smart way for IBB's supporters to share ideas and discuss various ways this great leader plans to lead us to the next level.

Nice one, my man.
That would be great, i would be doing my homework also . . . wink
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by Solomon227(m): 2:02am On Sep 23, 2010
@ Big looser

Listen to diz modafukng bast@#$^&d and tell me why we shuld have an Evil like diz leading 150 million people?

Like I have told u guys times without number he doesnt blv in Democracy and he is going to annul elections again.

He is never repentant he is going to kill again. He will kill all oppositions to his life presidency

http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2010/09/22/purefoy.nigeria.elex.babangida.cnn.html

FYI this time around we are battle ready for u. We shall treat u like the real Devil u are. Stoning u like they do in Mecca. Prayin fervently for your death and misfortunes. We will not allow u to kill us like u killed Dele Giwa, Vatsa, Young officers and MKO b/4 we push u down 6ft.

We have always known we mean nothing to u and our lives are like pure water before yor Demonic eyes.

If u blvd u are wicked we have been trained to tame monsters like u and this is just d beggining of your disgrace. I promise u an eye for an eye both on net and on the field. Watch yor back d evil one we are bringing the battle into your backyard.
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by OAM4J: 2:25am On Sep 23, 2010
hahhahahahah very funny.

This is where i totally disagree with Kosovo.

The truth is that the younger generation were not adequately informed of the evil IBB did.

IBB deserves a slow painful death. If he should come to power again, I might consider changing my nationality.
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by kosovo(m): 2:34am On Sep 23, 2010
OAM4J:

hahhahahahah very funny.

This is where i totally disagree with Kosovo.

The truth is that the younger generation were not adequately informed of the evil IBB did.

IBB deserves a slow painful death. If he should come to power again, I might consider changing my nationality.

That is the joy of democracy, Everyone is entitled to their opinion and can follow it to any course, cheesy

in the main time, we are still trying to re-connect with the IBB campaign organization.
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by Beaf: 2:36am On Sep 23, 2010
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by koruji(m): 2:37am On Sep 23, 2010
Special present for all IBB "lovers" Enjoy!

[center][flash=600,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcEmFSM_-yg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash[/flash][/center]
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by OAM4J: 2:38am On Sep 23, 2010
kosovo:

That is the joy of democracy, Everyone is entitled to their opinion and can follow it to any course,  cheesy

in the main time, we are still trying to re-connect with the IBB campaign organization.

re-connect for what? outstanding balance and reimbursement? grin grin grin

Were you among the crowd he rented for his declaration? grin grin grin
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by kosovo(m): 2:45am On Sep 23, 2010
Beef, you are the one who commented on one of the Nigeria journalist," Sharareporters" that they keep lying to gain hits . . .
the same is applicable to alot of media house and print in Nigeria, you and I know that "Daily News" wrote and published Lies, that headline would accelerate sales,
the media house and print have no ethics, they are no different from other political loots . . . making abnormal profits. . .

OAM4J . .  C'mon wink
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by koruji(m): 2:50am On Sep 23, 2010
@kosovo
Why don't you tell us which of those points is a lie.

kosovo:

Beef, you are the one who commented on one of the Nigeria journalist," Sharareporters" that they keep lying to gain hits . . .
the same is applicable to alot of media house and print in Nigeria, you and I know that "Daily News" wrote and published Lies, that headline would accelerate sales,
the media house and print have no ethics, they are no different from other political loots . . . making abnormal profits. . .

OAM4J . . C'mon wink
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by Justcash(m): 3:17am On Sep 23, 2010
Dear Kosovo,
Let me deviate from the topic abit. I am not trying to be insolent, but I have to bring this disturbing issue to your notice.
I have always known you as someone that uses "Big" English words to try to dazzle people. However, your English composition is somewhat disturbing. Yeah, no one is perfect, but your own is not a matter of imperfection or Typographical errors. It seems to be made with clarity and purpose. Look at the english composition in the topic that you presented;

kosovo:

All supporters of IBB are invited here to come here and discuss strategies on actualizing IBB's success at the[b] 2011 polls, [/b]

Most people[b] who are [/b] below the age of 35 are unaware of the MASSIVE developmental and social and economic strides off the IBB ADMISTRATION, rather they choose to adhere to misleading words of mouth passed on by some people.

This zone will educate people on the need to support IBB and eradicate Politics of falacy and sentiments.

Pioriotize Education. .

I am just trying to say that for someone like you that tries to confuse people with sentences full of big english words, this is indeed very disappointing. If you were not like that, I would have just ignored your english composition. Please tell me that you were trying to be funny. Once again, don't take this as an Insult. Correct yourself.
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by kosovo(m): 3:30am On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^
Blame that on my multi-tasking issues, i hardly have time to review my posts before posting, i am sorry if i tired to leave you in a state of discombobulation.
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by Justcash(m): 6:05am On Sep 23, 2010
kosovo:

^^^^
Blame that on my multi-tasking issues, i hardly have time to review my posts before posting, i am sorry if i tired to leave you in a state of discombobulation.

Thanks for understanding.
Errrrrrm, One more thing. Abeg use small English na. A word like "Confused" for "Discombobulate" would have passed the message easily. You don't need to wound Nairalanders with big English words na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I am enjoying it though.
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2010
The last time i checked this zone was supposed to be for IBB supporters.

what is[b] solomonkey[/b] and Beafool looking for ?
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by olaolabiy: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2010
i know a lot about kosovo.
he surely needs an english teacher.

angry angry likes using 'big' words but leaves (clueless) the 'small' bits unattended. shocked shocked
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by Solomon227(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2010
@ ferado

Anytime I cee d Devil rearing his ugly head I will alwayz b there to smack him down

http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2010/09/22/purefoy.nigeria.elex.babangida.cnn.html
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by Pukkah: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2010
Big B1:

Solomon the clown, please for a change try to respect yourself and grow up.
It is ok to hate IBB and absolutely cool not to cast your vote for this great leader; this is part of your rights and the main idea of democracy.

But it is not acceptable for you to continue to demostrate f0olishness as you constantly distribute rubbish all over this forum, especially on this magnificent topic, which has been labeled for only IBB's supporters.

Instead of f0oling yourself like a day old baby, chill out for once and study the discussion of these fantastic supporters.

It is cool to be ridiculous, but very fo0lish to be stup1d.

Simmer yourself down, and do whatever you desire with your vote, but allow the great people of Nigeria to exercise democracy to the fullest.

Vote IBB 2011

What are those specific, measurable and non-ambiguous records? For example, our GDP which was $28.4billion in 1985 when Mr Babangida came in crashed to $21.4billion by the time he was stepping aside in 1993; a decline of about 25%!

Also, the exchange rate of Naira to Dollar fell from 0.89 in 1985 to 17.3 in 1993! Try and calculate the percentage fall!

These are the kinds of arguments I expect from those selling Babangida to us. I am not even talking about June 12 or some other issues that have not been proved like Dele Giwa, Gulf war windfall, etc.

Big B1, sell IBB to me and move beyond 'he is the only one that can do it'. Compare 1985 to 1993 in terms of GDP, interest rates, number of housing units, inflation rates, per capita income, Transparency International ratings (for corruption), armed robbery cases, road accident cases, maternal mortality rates, infant mortality rates, Human Development Indices, number of factories opened or shut down, power generation capacity, kilometres of roads tarred across the country, crime rates, etc.

Please convince me with numbers and I shall become one of the loudest campaigners of Mr Babangida. I promise.

Waiting.
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2010
Yeah i know i have little info about ibb,am from igbo and i have to get info about all candidates to choose whom to vote.pls someone kind should send the achievements of IBB to emzybrown76@gmail.com tanx very much.
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by seanet02: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
Failure unlimited
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by nastydamus(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2010
I was a kid when IBB and his cohorts were 'running things' so I can't take his government down on things I'm not too sure of.

However, whenever I remember the Dollar:Naira exchange rates before and after IBB, I'm always beaten speechless - how could a man with any semblance

of sanity do that to his own country and his own people? <shudders>
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2010
kosovo:

All supporters of IBB are invited here to come here and discuss strategies on actualizing IBB's success at the 2011 polls,

Most people who are below the age of 35 are unaware of the MASSIVE developmental and social and economic strides off the IBB ADMISTRATION, rather they choose to adhere to misleading words of mouth passed on by some people.

Pioriotize Education. .

Malignant transformation alright! I'm with you on that one.
Re: IBB Transformation 2011 Support Zone! by nex(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2010
I just came across this CNN interview of IBB and I had to transcribe for those who can't watch the video ( http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2010/09/22/purefoy.nigeria.elex.babangida.cnn.html or http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/ )

Christian Purefoy:You annulled what is seen as the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria in 1993. Do you regret annulling the elections.

General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida: You must admit, this man ran the freest, the best elections in history of this this country,

CP: But then you annulled it.

IBB: We had to do what will be in the best interest of the country at that time, and I accepted full responsibility,

CP: How could annulling elections be in the best interest of a country?

IBB: Don't forget, as a government, I have more in terms of information about what is likely going to happen. Stability of this country is required first and foremost. I knew what I was going to leave behind.

CP: But you left behind Abacha. After you annulled those elections, one of Nigeria's worst dictators came to power.

IBB: No! No! He stabilized this country. It didn't break up. so that is even credit to him.

CP: So do you feel looking back, that, you said you regret annulling the elections,

IBB: Did I?! I said it was wrong!!

CP: So do you regret annulling the elections?

IBB: I thought people should understand, when you accept responsibility, he is saying blame it on me, and not on any other person.

CP: What do you feel is the responsiblity of that blame for you?

IBB: Nigerians are sensible, Nigerians do understand. After taking a long time, they read back and in retrospect they say wait a minute. I think we judged him unfairly, we judged him harshly.

CP: Have you ever apologised to Nigerians for annulling these elections?

IBB: I told the Nigerians it was wrong, I told the Nigerians, please don't kill anybody, kill me!

CP: Do you feel you should apologise to Nigerians for those annulled elections?

IBB: Those elections were annulled seventeen years ago. What I keep telling Nigerians is for Christ sake, let us move forward.

CP: Why are you running again? Why do you want to be President of Nigeria again?

IBB: We, all, every Nigerian should aspire to be the President of this country. That is the first thing. And anybody who thinks he has something to offer this country, don't forget, I gave my live. I carried a bullet in me. Just for the sake of this country.

CP: In the past elections, politicians have been involved in paying of young men to stuff ballot boxes, in the Delta, arming young boys to put their politicians in power. Are your prepared to do that to win the elections?

IBB: No, no, no. I'm just a candidate. I'm not in a position to ask young men to fill up the boxes because that will be illegal. The government however, promised assured us, that it will conduct free, transparent, each vote will count, and there will be no thuggery.

CP: Do you think that is the case? Do you think that's what's going on right now?IBB: I think I have no option that to accept that the government is going to do it. I said I was going to conduct a free and fair election, and I did.

(1) (Reply)

Ballot Box Snatching In Warri, Pdp Thugs Beat Up Opposition. / 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? / Buhari: The Man Who Put Fela In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.