Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? (6102 Views)

Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by ibkayee(f): 8:05pm On May 12, 2019
Ladies, what do you think of this engagement ring? kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by IamPlato(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2019
Which Kind Ring Be This?

My Wife Ring Must Big o. The World Must Know She Belongs To Me.

My Name Will Be On The Ring Sef

16 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:12pm On May 12, 2019
I'd rather use it as an earring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by dollytino4real(f): 8:13pm On May 12, 2019
sweet, it would have been beta 4 the wedding proper
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by JasonScoolari: 8:15pm On May 12, 2019
With that type of ring, the marriage nor go last. grin

Get her something like this.

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by donbachi(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2019
naija girls no go like dis one...dem like d ones wey dey big like signboard wey all eyes can see.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by iTearHerToto: 8:20pm On May 12, 2019
A key holder on your finger as an engagement ring?
Who did that to you He should be smotthered angry

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by czarina(f): 8:34pm On May 12, 2019
This is perfect! I don't know though but the less flashy it is, the better. IMO.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 12, 2019
Very simple and elegant. One thing I know is that we don't get to choose our spec of ring. I would love this 'cause I dislike the bulky ones.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 12, 2019
czarina:
This is perfect! I don't know though but the less flashy it is, the better. IMO.
Exactly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by CaptainMitch: 8:54pm On May 12, 2019
It looks really cute. I fancy it.
ibkayee:

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Oyindidi(f): 8:55pm On May 12, 2019
I like it
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Yameater(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
I like it

You can have one like this if you want
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Oyindidi(f): 8:58pm On May 12, 2019
Yameater:

You can have one like this if you want
I'm single grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Yameater(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm married
Is that you?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Oyindidi(f): 9:01pm On May 12, 2019
Yameater:

Is that you?
Yes, too ugly right?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Yameater(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Yes, too ugly right?
I am happy for your husband
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Yameater(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm married

That wasn’t the right way to tell me you were married though
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Oyindidi(f): 9:08pm On May 12, 2019
Yameater:

I'm sorry
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Oyindidi(f): 9:09pm On May 12, 2019
Yameater:

I modified it, go check
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 12, 2019
I like it , it is unnoticeable. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Yameater(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
I modified it, go check

Lol
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On May 12, 2019
Yameater:

Lol
I believe you don see am
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by pocohantas(f): 9:59pm On May 12, 2019
I like it.

I am not a jewelry person, so I hope it will be lightweight.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2019
ibkayee:

Wtf is that in the middle lol
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by ibkayee(f): 3:42pm On May 13, 2019
czarina:
CaptainMitch:
It looks really cute. I fancy it.
MariaLavina:
I like it , it is unnoticeable. grin grin grin
pocohantas:
I like it.

I am not a jewelry person, so I hope it will be lightweight.
Lool and I was trying to be messy when posting this, you people are too nice grin

Just kidding, not my cup of tea sha but it’s a cute understated ring smiley kiss

My perfect ring is not too big but also not too small cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by ibkayee(f): 3:43pm On May 13, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Wtf is that in the middle lol
Lol you don’t like?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol you don’t like?

Lol I'd prefer if it didnt have any stone at all
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol you don’t like?

Lol I'd prefer if it didnt have any stone at all

That's what ild call a ring
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Michelle55: 6:19pm On May 13, 2019
It's perfect kiss I love it

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by RuggedSniper: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2020
ibkayee:
I love the sexiness of this ring... "Simple and sophisticated"... A truly subliminal ring with a shinning "little cupcake" in the middle. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by fati2001(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2020
the ring make sense...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mehhn Bbnaija Diane Gat BOOBS!!! / Tems Retaliates, Harasses Wizkid, Holds His Big Gbola, Davido Recreates. (video) / Men After Sex This Is What You Realize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.