Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos (40314 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by suremanpatriot: 12:11am On May 14, 2019
Now Buhari has started working for the nation without tribal sentiment. Kudos mr Presidente'! grin This is d kind of selfless leadership we want my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by seunprodigy13: 1:23am On May 14, 2019
kapelvej:
As long as Emiefele can be used to line the pockets of the Jihadists
if he had removed him now an una go still shout..confused lot
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Awoo88: 6:19am On May 14, 2019
As long as bubu and his gangs are in power, Emefilele will remain n CBN. Tinubu can release more video and audio evidence. He will remain in charge helping bubu's gang to make money
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Tecno66: 7:09am On May 14, 2019
Naijaalive:
Godwin Emefiele, governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), visited President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday.

Last week, Buhari appointed Emefiele for another term of five years.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/emefiele-smiles-as-buhari-congratulates-him-as-cbn-governor-photos.html
This guy's reappointment may be because he opened the strong room for them during the last elections. He cooperated well.
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Rolings: 7:10am On May 14, 2019
RealityShot:

Go to the kitchen..
Your Brain must be suffering from lack of nutrients.

Uninformed bigot!

At least I have brains that lacks nutrients I'm better than you without brains, Mr information no evidence of your LIES.....no amount of names you call me will erase the fact that you are lying and have been fed beer parlour fabrications.... You bastards need one to remind you of your miserable existence but I'm happy to inform you the lagoon is large enough to contain all your cursed tribe
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Tecno66: 7:14am On May 14, 2019
enemyofprogress:
He is making returns to Buhari's bank account
He is cooperating well.
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by RealityShot: 8:18am On May 14, 2019
Rolings:

At least I have brains that lacks nutrients I'm better than you without brains, Mr information no evidence of your LIES.....no amount of names you call me will erase the fact that you are lying and have been fed beer parlour fabrications.... You bastards need one to remind you of your miserable existence but I'm happy to inform you the lagoon is large enough to contain all your cursed tribe
Mr Roling Brain,
oya state the lies in that my post.
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Toni19: 9:39am On May 14, 2019
Those who did their work with dignity and integrity will be rewarded. Emefiele has done well. I think we all should all learn from this that this country is all about job well done not looting and stealing. if we wail from now till end of the world, evil can not prevail over good.
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Rolings: 9:55am On May 14, 2019
RealityShot:
Mr Roling Brain,
oya state the lies in that my post.

You refused to provide any evidence to support your accusations, I called you out instead of providing proof you resulted to insults and I have to give it back to you.. If you want to know go back to the original post I quoted there lies you LIES.....if your dead brains can't do that it none of my business, bastardy like you are born to suffer until death cos that's what you deserve

Nonsense
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by RealityShot: 11:47pm On May 14, 2019
Rolings:

You refused to provide any evidence to support your accusations, I called you out instead of providing proof you resulted to insults and I have to give it back to you.. If you want to know go back to the original post I quoted there lies you LIES.....if your dead brains can't do that it none of my business, bastardy like you are born to suffer until death cos that's what you deserve

Nonsense
I pity you and your generations to the tenth!

You will continue to follow criminals like HAtiku till you all are wiped off this earth shamefully.

You are so foolish you can't answer why you started insulting me in the first place!

Foolish follow follow!

Calling me out to where?
As what?
And you are what exactly?

See this thing dey one do "call out" too...
Go ig go learn!!

RealityShot:
STABILITY...
this is why we wanted baba back. (not HAtifku)

Now we know the future..
crooked investors will jump in..
Straight ones will JAAPAA! (me too!)

how can i be buying Dollar at N360 and my competition is buying at N306?
See my original post above...
Show me the lies or forever become dumb in real life!

Coward!!! Didirin ode
see your post... Oya talk...
Rolings:

No evidence of this stale LIES you have been spreading around since, nothing like that is happening you certainly are not a business man but just jumping on some beer parlor gist you've been fed
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Rolings: 6:57am On May 15, 2019
RealityShot:
I pity you and your generations to the tenth!

You will continue to follow criminals like HAtiku till you all are wiped off this earth shamefully.

You are so foolish you can't answer why you started insulting me in the first place!

Foolish follow follow!

Calling me out to where?
As what?
And you are what exactly?

See this thing dey one do "call out" too...
Go ig go learn!!

See my original post above...
Show me the lies or forever become dumb in real life!

Coward!!! Didirin ode
see your post... Oya talk...

Here is your LIES
" how can i be buying Dollar at N360 and my competition is buying at N306?"

This is false and nothing like this is happening
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by DabuIIIT: 7:32am On May 15, 2019
Coneheads right now

grin

Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by RealityShot: 3:30pm On May 15, 2019
Rolings:

Here is your LIES
" how can i be buying Dollar at N360 and my competition is buying at N306?"

This is false and nothing like this is happening
you must really be uniformed about the current Nigeria exchange policy. And since you chose to insult me rather than ask "how" and learn; i shall leave you with only one clue.

ASK GOOGLE

Goodbye.
Re: Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos by Rolings: 5:16pm On May 15, 2019
RealityShot:
you must really be uniformed about the current Nigeria exchange policy. And since you chose to insult me rather than ask "how" and learn; i shall leave you with only one clue.

ASK GOOGLE

Goodbye.

Google researcher, we are on ground and know all your lies posted all over google. Genuine businesses are getting dollar as they want speculators you won't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR / Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.