Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) (30934 Views)

Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG / Lagos Set To Commission Modern Ferry Terminal, New Ilaje-Bariga Road / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by dfrost: 3:47pm On May 13, 2019
I can see what Ambode is trying to do. Hustle uncle Fash for Works Ministry. grin
Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by mistyebby(f): 4:01pm On May 13, 2019
This is great!
Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by RichBoy247: 4:23pm On May 13, 2019
abdeiz:
Why exactly did lagosians boot this guy out?

We, the Lagos APC sacked Ambode for anti-party activities e.g. sacked all PSP waste operators run by party members, sacked Lagos KAI, negleted CDA, e.t.c. The people makes the party and the party made the governor, so governor cannot get there and rubbish the party.

2 Likes

Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 4:29pm On May 13, 2019
Obviously you didnt read,many of those things you listed are there bar disabled ramp .
hayor2014:
Is that refuse and debris on the waterfront.....looking dirty...is that what they are commissioning...what about the provision for proper access roads to connect to the facility, what about a ramp for disabled people...or they don't deserve to use the facility, are there washrooms for people to use or you will all pee and defecate in the ocean also....all these rushed projects that they do in Nigeria....well
Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by newmanadrian(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2019
Pls give ambode 3 more months to do finishing touches.
Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by Akanbiedu(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2019
naptu2:
More pictures

This is Bariga?

I stayed around here in my School days. I see change.
Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by Sagay212: 6:20pm On May 13, 2019
Just put the jetty into use already. What's all these rubbish commissioning nonsense for. Jetty that has lying down there since 2018. They'll be acting like they are doing anybody a favour. Don't people pay taxes. Don't you claim to generate huge IGR every month?

You do petty things and start making so much noise commissioning and advertising things you were elected to do. Aren't people go to pay for the boat rides. Which kind nonsense country be this.

1 Like

Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by hayor2014(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2019
GEEBITE:
Obviously you didnt read,many of those things you listed are there bar disabled ramp .

Show me the provision for access roads and ramp for disabled people in the whole write up, please don't say it's that single tarred Street that your call access roads...
Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
This is good occurence we want to witness

Not what I have been witnessing or experiencing of tohyorsih2 troublesomeness

God save me from her drama angry
Emperor Imes is coming....
Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by translux(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2019
abdeiz:
Why exactly did lagosians boot this guy out?

He was booted out because he refused to give the thief some cash
Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 13, 2019
jojothaiv:
Emperor Imes is coming....

Yeah Man...

You can endeavour to tell the world... His coming will be worth it grin

Imes, we await ur coming grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 9:10pm On May 13, 2019
Ceekay212:
It looks rushed

like your premature ejaculation ko grin cheesy

Na play oo grin cheesy
Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 10:37pm On May 13, 2019
'Bar disabled ramp' I believe you can read and comprehend simple grammar.
hayor2014:

Show me the provision for access roads and ramp for disabled people in the whole write up, please don't say it's that single tarred Street that your call access roads...
Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by Sayboy: 10:45pm On May 13, 2019
If you've been applying for jobs but no response, start your week with a new CV.

Don't say there are no job, does your CV communicate your experience well?

In the last 6 months, 100% of my client got an interview in less than 45 days of rewriting their CV.

The CV I write is legit easily scanned by ATS -- used by HR Managers -- to assess a large pool of CVs.

It's not free, don't DM me if you cannot invest in an asset. *Let's talk if you are ready to get a job.*If you've been applying for jobs but no response, start your week with a new CV.

Don't say there are no job, does your CV communicate your experience well?

In the last 6 months, 100% of my client got an interview in less than 45 days of rewriting their CV.

The CV I write is legit easily scanned by ATS -- used by HR Managers -- to assess a large pool of CVs.

It's not free, I use paid tools to test that your CV passes ATS.

Re: Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) by fkj950ax(m): 5:30am On May 14, 2019
hayor2014:
Is that refuse and debris on the waterfront.....looking dirty...is that what they are commissioning...what about the provision for proper access roads to connect to the facility, what about a ramp for disabled people...or they don't deserve to use the facility, are there washrooms for people to use or you will all pee and defecate in the ocean also....all these rushed projects that they do in Nigeria....well

Maybe you should be at the commissioning.
It has restrooms.
It has an access road which is also being commissioned.
It has ramps for disabled people.

The debris and refuse are being challenged at a very slow pace. It is not like you stated it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos) / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID / Videos Of Nigerian Politicians Dancing: Who Is Best Of Them All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.