Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

"I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding (31254 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by Willexmania(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2019
Vv
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by 001spice: 8:21pm On May 13, 2019
john i hardly believe u
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:23pm On May 13, 2019
So that yeye groomsmen does not have handkerchief to give him? undecided........
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by Suspect33(m): 8:30pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:
grin

i honestly want to understand why a man would cry on a wedding day
bcus of bills that kills grin grin
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by deltateam: 8:30pm On May 13, 2019
Snow02:
marriage na scam I'd cry too if I let myself get scammed like that... also why is the girl looking at him like "wtf this bitch nigga doing right now??"

No. I know that look. Its a look of pity.
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by Onliie(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2019
Psycho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by toprealman: 8:31pm On May 13, 2019
koyyes:
And am I supposed to be gushing about his crocodile tears?

John dumelo looks like a very difficult person to please with those his deep frown lines.
Reminds me of a woman who laughably forced herself to cry at a funeral to no avail.
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by Luvinghubby: 8:40pm On May 13, 2019
Reelmii:
no be to cry oooo

na make the marriage last

no be only u hardly cry

You spoke my mind, Olakunle Churchill did more than this yet.......
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by Snow02: 8:46pm On May 13, 2019
deltateam:

No. I know that look. Its a look of pity.
so she feels sorry for him that's why she married him??
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by Akuruoulo(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
I don't even cry

SHUUU, THIS SMELLS LIKE LIE
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2019
He wants to act a movie on his wedding day? Nawa o
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by Christmasdon(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2019
Meaning! what ok!!!

Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by femijck(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2019
I think we need to be more romantic in Africa. Her groom was crying and she stood there Looking at him like a stranger , no hug no touch no any form of affection. Just a little touch on his arm would have been magical.

Any HML to Mr. Dumelo
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by deltateam: 10:28pm On May 13, 2019
Snow02:
so she feels sorry for him that's why she married him??

Wait. Are you well at all? Why is your reasoning dancing one corner?

The groom is crying and the bride is showing empathy, a feeling of concern for his feelings. Is it too hard to understand?

Abeg file!
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:46pm On May 13, 2019
Akuruoulo:

SHUUU, THIS SMELLS LIKE LIE

Yinmu
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by queengift(f): 11:04pm On May 13, 2019
Hadeynikes:
Visit www.afrimaple.com to register for DUBAI WORK PERMIT SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM 2019.

Traffickers, later you traffic girls to maid or into that prostitutions, I feel for vulnerable youths, it's well
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by wisdomkid: 11:46pm On May 13, 2019
AnnaWrites:
Abeg comot here

Says Anna, the jealous writer.

1 Like

Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by newdawn2017(f): 2:16am On May 14, 2019
koyyes:
And am I supposed to be gushing about his crocodile tears?

John dumelo looks like a very difficult person to please with those his deep frown lines.
shocked My sister, Chii!!
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by Nobody: 6:01am On May 14, 2019
See simping..person wey you don explore all her wetin call finish; these people dey always think sey we be mumu angry
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by Tifunloran: 7:41am On May 14, 2019
He's still acting
Re: "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding by Chrisjane(f): 10:45am On May 14, 2019
My crush that year. Happy Married Life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today! / Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took / Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.