Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Father Does Not Let Me Drive His Car Is This Normal? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Does Not Let Me Drive His Car Is This Normal? (2183 Views)

A Father Does Not Tell You That He Loves You. He Shows You. / Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Father Does Not Let Me Drive His Car Is This Normal? by blank(f): 6:27pm On May 15, 2019
sacx:

Thank you. Checked

You are welcome.
Re: My Father Does Not Let Me Drive His Car Is This Normal? by ebuka1997: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2019
Since you would need some real road experience apart from just attending driving school i would advise you find someone that has a car maybe a friend that at least sometimes you can practice because driving is a skill that needs practice for you to get better over time... it doesn’t just entail having a drivers license or if you can try and buy your own car over time, that’s what i’m planning because I’m in similar shoes as you but mine is that my dad allows me to use it only once in a blue moon so i manage with the small amount of times to at least brush up my skills.
Re: My Father Does Not Let Me Drive His Car Is This Normal? by Graduateacher(f): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Following your dad on outings at what age?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Really Trying / Thread For Depressed, Sad And Lonely People / Can You Pay Off Your Husband’s Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.