Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? (77088 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by thatniceguy: 4:51am On May 14, 2019
ShyWhale:
I am a Nigerian in Germany with a German Masters degree. It's quite difficult to get professional jobs in Germany as an African as we are usually the last of the pack. The only luck I ever had was to get internships, internships that takes several months to get and usually only for short periods. The high percentage of Africans even with German Phds doing menial jobs is highly discouraging and depressing. Most are trapped in the race for survival and I can't imagine myself living life like them. I feel I could do better with my skills and education that spreads across Europe's top countries.

I made the decision to return to Nigeria, harness my skills and start up a processing company. At 25 and the sole breadwinner of an extended family, they are asking me to stay put, saying that the Nigerian environment is not good for business (I feel they are only scared of losing out on the goodies they get from me).

Also last year, the family introduced me to a female in the UK, talking about marriage to her. The said lady is a Nigerian within my age range, but born and raised in the UK. Though I have been to the UK severally to see her, I have made no commitments whatsoever as she is not the kind of lady I would marry all things being equal. She and the family have however given me a ultimatum to decide now.

What do you advice?

Don't go to Nigeria. If you do, you will regret every bit.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by bravesoul247(m): 4:52am On May 14, 2019
paris10:
Been following this topic. Here is my expert advice. My child, listen and learn. Learn and understand. Understand and be wise.

* Germany is a fine country with countless of opportunities. You'll fall into the 5% of Africans who have dignified & professional jobs if you secure any. Not a race or discrimination issue, it's just how the system is et up. They tend to their own first, then to those who looks like them before considering giving the crumbs to Africans. Don't count yourself out of the 5% yet. Try harder.

* The U.K is more or less operating same political ideology as that of the Trump administration, especially in terms of immigration. Things are getting tighter for some Africans over there. Although 80% of Africans do menial jobs in the U.K, the rest 20% often do well more their white counterparts. Lots of opportunities in that country if you don't get easy swayed by statistics. Always something for everyone if you have the right people as friends or family. I believe the girl in question must be very robust and out of shape. Those girls gives paper LW to those ready for marriage. Mind you, you must father a child with her b4 getting your papers. Child arrives, mission accomplished. She kicks you out even before you get your Indefinite Leave to Remain. You're back to square one.

*. Canada. Students going to Germany from Canada and complaining about lack of professional jobs are lazy and lack ambition. Canada has one of the hottest jobs in the market depending on what you studied. Even regardless, there's still something for you in other fields. Sometimes, you retrain to get a befitting & dignified job, say 3 months course. There are professional 'self-employed' jobs with companies like Bell, Rogers, Banks and a whole lot more. You don't even need a Masters or a degree. A college diploma is all you need. I have connections and could easy employ 10 to 20 people into these organizations within weeks. Even in the U.K., Netherland, Germany, Iceland and the U.S.

Want to come to the UK, US, Canada, Iceland etc and worried about jobs, holla at me.

Peace!! Enjoy your evening.

Hello Chief. I would love to know more about the opportunities you can offer. Please do drop your number so we can talk. Bless!

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Bianda24: 4:56am On May 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:
please don't ever think of coming back to Nigeria. Kindly consider the future of your children.

Let me give you my portion of advice for free, Do not put coming to Nigeria in your radar. If you come, you will suffer. Nothing in this country, especially for those of you that are abroad base.

For those of us here, maybe we have developed thick skin to face the rigours but for your likes, you may not be able to bear it.

Please, just do your home work well and don't consider naija o.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Niccoloimhotep: 4:56am On May 14, 2019
paris10:

More reason some of y'all don't see help. Nigga, so I'm just gon give you my number without you first sending me an email, introducing yourself with a lil back story?

Pls!!!
You see yourself more useful than you actually are.
For a start, did you provide any mailing address in your initial write up or am i gonna send the mail into thin air? As far as am concerned, email is also a contact address.
Forget it brat, its obvious i cant put up with your likes.

Peace!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by madridsta007(m): 5:03am On May 14, 2019
ShyWhale:

I didn't say no job. I said lack of getting professional jobs.

Some people, Yes maybe, especially if you studied IT. A very large majority is trapped in menial jobs, not even full-time ones, the ones you get with unskilled employment agencies. Even with PhDs and all that. I wouldn't call that a great life. But to some people, it is. You have to understand perspectives.

I have a female Nigerian here who is employed with an agency and goes to clean people's home. She is quite happy and considers it a great opportunity considering that sometimes she joins the family on dinner outings and get gifts. It's great for her but not for me. I wouldn even accept something like that as I think It's no less than being a maid

Will you be able to survive in Germany, Yes. If you're someone with a big dream, I'll say difficult.

In Germany: Germans> EU nationals>US>Eastern Europe >Asians>Indians/Paki etc >Africans. That's the order of getting professional jobs.

The sequence of getting a professional job which you listed is true in Germany and most of the EU. Even the United Kingdom, although it is slightly better in the U.K. As you say you have a STEM qualification, I will recommend two things. First, that you explore options in Canada. Secondly, that you explore options in the United Kingdom. For the United Kingdom, I will advise that you explore teaching options [Maths, Advanced Maths, Advanced Physics]. There’s a shortage of teachers in these subjects. You will get in and then start from there.

On a lighter but serious note, better go to a church where deliverance is done and specifically pray against APC demons colluding with your village demons to bring you back to Nigeria.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Basalt(m): 5:04am On May 14, 2019
Odingo1:

No I don't think so
, language matters but as an African it is not that easy like that here, jobs are giving mostly on racial background, there are success stories, I am one of them but it is not upto 10% out of 100%. Many do unprofessional jobs. You know we Nigerians we dont want to tell ourselves the truth, the person driving taxi in Canada will tell you that he is working in one big bank or company in Canada. Na so I go visit my relative for USA and na Ice Cream he is selling, he tell me oboy no mind facebook things oo, na here I dey square up ooo. This world no easy men.

Please, I sent you pm now. I just got admission in one of German school to study Applied Geoscience. I really don't wanna be jobless after my MSc. I want permanent residency in Germany
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Basalt(m): 5:06am On May 14, 2019
Odingo1:

No I don't think so
, language matters but as an African it is not that easy like that here, jobs are giving mostly on racial background, there are success stories, I am one of them but it is not upto 10% out of 100%. Many do unprofessional jobs. You know we Nigerians we dont want to tell ourselves the truth, the person driving taxi in Canada will tell you that he is working in one big bank or company in Canada. Na so I go visit my relative for USA and na Ice Cream he is selling, he tell me oboy no mind facebook things oo, na here I dey square up ooo. This world no easy men.

Please, I sent you pm now. I just got admission in one of German school to study Applied Geoscience. I really don't wanna be jobless after my MSc. I want permanent residency in Germany.
Please I will really want to chat with you on WhatsApp, I am so disturbed reading this
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by marwanafrica: 5:06am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=icedbreez post=78368496]

Take this advice bro...there are opportunities in naija. was doing a job I felt was beneath me abroad. everybody discouraged me from coming back. my african colleagues were feeling untop of the world with the job we were doing working 4Amazon but deep within me I kneew I deserve better...I clenched my teeth and returned to mockery but within 4 months God picked up my call and I'm kinda balling right now. people talking smack about naija are mostly people who have not travelled out and experience the discrimination disrespect associated with being in a foreign land. I came back with an idea for a startup but an international organisation grab me and is refusing to let go...me now telling HR I can't stay much longer because I need to focus on my dream company. for oyibo land who born me to reject offer?[/
Thank GOD for your life.
GOD has done it for you, let GOD USE YOU to torch light my life too sir.
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Sarang(f): 5:07am On May 14, 2019
lilwetdick:

which abroad are you talking about

earning that amount you mentioned in your comment takes years of experience except you work in it

You no well aswear.. 150k? Are you for real?
Most people I know here who are still in school earn at LEAST 300k

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Sarang(f): 5:10am On May 14, 2019
bencliff2017:

Are you saying the children raised in Nigeria don’t have a good future...small pikin mentality

No they don’t. Maybe 1% does? The rest nop nop!

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Sarang(f): 5:10am On May 14, 2019
bencliff2017:

Are you saying the children raised in Nigeria don’t have a good future...small pikin mentality

Maybe 1%. The rest probably not!

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by marylandcakes: 5:11am On May 14, 2019
ShyWhale:
My reservations about moving to the UK

- I hate being at the mercy of others. Going to the UK on a spousal permit means losing my German residency and I'll be at her mercy. As should anything go wrong with the relationship , I'll have to leave the UK.

- Getting a professional job. It doesn't make sense to go to the UK and continue to be trapped in menial jobs. I have been there and I hardly see Nigerians in professional jobs except those with rich parents. Someone should advice me on that as it could not be a real reflection.

My Reservations about Nigeria

- High rate of startup failure
- Difficulty in getting loans to expand. I have heard they can ask for even your neck in those times. With a lack of collateral, more difficult.

For those asking about my course, Yes it's a STEM degree.

I think you are wrong about that statement, it depends on who you mix with, there are thousands of Nigerians in professional jobs, even in political roles. Please do your research. Just walk into any hospital in the uk and you will see what I mean.

I also agree with you don’t marry to please anyone cos you will be the one stuck in a life of hell. Having said that, it should not stop you from relocating to the Uk, but maybe you should wait a year to sort out your stuff in Germany. Relocating back to Nigeria at this point is a no no. Nigeria is a dream killer and you will get more frustrated.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Chidimizzle: 5:13am On May 14, 2019
ShyWhale:
I am a Nigerian in Germany with a German Masters degree.

What do you advice?

Amazingly I'm exactly where you are. Came over to Ireland to do my Masters and I'm presently wondering what my next step will be. It's not moving back home though, lol! I'll look for a job around the world and wherever it springs up I go. This is against the advice of family and friends who think I should remain in Erurope even if it means washing plates full time. The average Nigerian believes life should follow that pattern of making money and going on to marry and breed children. Well, some of us have other plans.

You'll first have to understand that most people won't get what's happening as the present crop of Nigerian youths are driven by material gains and if we're being honest, even you the OP sound that way. My grouse with living abroad is I will probably never get the kind of job I want which isn't because I want the money or status that comes with it but because it lacks the satisfaction i crave. I want a job where i can see the (positive) impact I make in people's lives.

A lot of folks shouting 'be happy with what you have' and 'Nigerians abroad being ungrateful' and all them similar yen yen yen forget that happiness is relative. For some making money brings happiness regardless of how it's made, for others wearing suit and marking register in a fortune 500 company where bills take up the earnings is happiness...happiness is relative and everyone needs to find their happy.

The factors we contend with are numerous but it's a structure already in place and we can only double efforts to break in or sit back and bemoan our fate as blacks equally from a developing nation notorious for everything negative...i say you chose the former.

The global north is built for its citizens and breaking in as a citizen of the global south takes triple the effort. I don't blame them, it'll be foolhardy to consider the black man with a history of unprogressiveness versus the white man who has proven his worth over and over again. Even the Paki and Indians are making better progress in measuring up compared to the black continent. I've studied with them and tbh, they are smart. If nothing their educational background is as good as what's obtainable here. I digress.

OP, it is not a bad thing to be ambitious and want more from life. Like what's the beauty in living if you're not happy atleast right? Again, like myself I don't think I'll be truly happy at a job i detest. But those jobs we seek are not for our picking in Nigeria either. Before you can get your dream job in Nigeria, if it's in govt you have to pay, pray and likely do dirty things to get that job. If it's in the private sector, you still have those from the global north to contend with. Because truth be told, we still vie for these positions back home with foreigners who have the experience and qualifications compared to us. We struggle here with them, we go back home and still struggle with them cos international companies, private companies etc. will take a foreigner compared to you...even in your own land.

Our system is flawed, the global north has made things easier for their folks to integrate easily with factors such as ability to travel freely/permits, age, experience, qualification etc. So you're still faced with this competition back home not only by foreigners but by Nigerians with that added advantage (E.g. yankee/jand born and raised).

As a lot of people (Me inclusive) have stressed it out, going back home should be your last option due to numerous factors such as failing economy, insecurity, erratic power supply etc, it'll be best you take these into consideration as you decide. You're unhappy now but don't make decisions yet, weigh the pros and cons carefully.

For Nigeria it's not only about making money, would you be able to survive in an environment that frustrates the positivity in people? There's a reason people are fleeing and people have been honest to say why. Don't rush back home. Another factor to think about is if you want to have children. It'll be a disservice to bring a child into the Nigerian environment seeing as you have the opportunity to endure, be patient and give the child an enabling environment like that found in the global north.

I need not tell you not to marry that girl as I'm sure you know what to do about that. A friend of mine presently rounding up his Masters in the UK is going 'mental' thinking of his next step. He's heard stories of all them arranged marriages and knows to steer clear. The level of desperation in the UK has straight men claiming to be gay to settle in.

Bottomline: look for jobs far and wide. Nigeria should come in only under these circumstances: you get an appointment of that well paying job or you have saved so much money that even if your start-up fails you can still be on your feet. Either way just know as one who has lived in a developed region you'll likely get frustrated at the slow pace of common sense in your homeland.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by dapadawee: 5:14am On May 14, 2019
which of the UK. please be specific
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by hrykanu231(m): 5:17am On May 14, 2019
post=78368269:
As you like it..........

How about you tell him to come back to Nigeria, isn't Baba making it better again?
One would have expected you to launder the image of the present administration (ease of doing business, rails, gd roads etc) in a post like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Topsodesupport: 5:17am On May 14, 2019
I was in your shoes this time last year and I returned to Nigeria. Zero regrets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by ashawopikin(m): 5:22am On May 14, 2019
ShyWhale:
I am a Nigerian in Germany with a German Masters degree. It's quite difficult to get professional jobs in Germany as an African as we are usually the last of the pack. The only luck I ever had was to get internships, internships that takes several months to get and usually only for short periods. The high percentage of Africans even with German Phds doing menial jobs is highly discouraging and depressing. Most are trapped in the race for survival and I can't imagine myself living life like them. I feel I could do better with my skills and education that spreads across Europe's top countries.

I made the decision to return to Nigeria, harness my skills and start up a processing company. At 25 and the sole breadwinner of an extended family, they are asking me to stay put, saying that the Nigerian environment is not good for business (I feel they are only scared of losing out on the goodies they get from me).

Also last year, the family introduced me to a female in the UK, talking about marriage to her. The said lady is a Nigerian within my age range, but born and raised in the UK. Though I have been to the UK severally to see her, I have made no commitments whatsoever as she is not the kind of lady I would marry all things being equal. She and the family have however given me a ultimatum to decide now.

What do you advice?

whatever you do, don't return to Nigeria, I repeat DON'T RETURN To NiGERIA!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Successmind(m): 5:23am On May 14, 2019
Nigeria that me am planning to abandon....come and replace me and let me also replace you...
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Malakh: 5:26am On May 14, 2019
Why are people so stupid and dumb? now I understand why we have millions of educated fools with their stupid/useless degrees, why do you guys compare your life to somebody else? we have different paths in life, those who are doing good now is just for a moment, everything will crash/fall once the dollar is dethroned, but first and foremost let me give almighty thanks to Yhwh for being my Guardian, Counsellor and Custodian.
let me tell you guys something if Yah is not in control and directing your life, you are simply lost, you are simply a sheep without a Shepherd, you are what Yah says it's not good for a man to be alone(forsaken,deserted,on your own), being alone doesnt have to do with having a spouse, it has to do with having the Comforter has your Guide and Companion.Adam was given a wife because he had to recreate and because he needed someone to assist him in the garden, who says you need a woman to assist you in your business? who said you need a woman to cook and clean? you have laundry machines and restaurants. Now let me say something to you fools who go ahead and get degrees, my question to you guys is this, who set up this universal cities(universities) didn't we fashion our educational system to that of the West, Most High warned us not to learn the ways(ideologies,curriculum,education) of the heathen(Gentiles,White folks) that is their own wisdom, He gave us our own wisdom but we've forsaken Him(Wisdom) days without number, let me chip something in, Most High Yah has decreed in Isaiah 30 and 31 that He will destroy Egypt(universal system of things) He will destroy Corporate America, Corporate Europe, Corporate Africa because you fools have made Egypt your gods and idols,these are the things you guys depend on for your livelihood and not on Him, don't you guys know that it's because Corporate Babylon/Egypt/World will be destroyed that is what will bring about the mark of the beast, all fiat currencies, educational system and degrees shall be destroyed by Yah once the dollar is dethroned then after that all the economies of the world will be destroyed by WW3 during the Great tribulation, every economy will be destroyed that you'll either gonna have faith or take the mark of the beast, i could go on and on but the truth of the matter is, if you've been forsaken before you were born then there's no hope for you because Most High says it's not good for a man to be "alone". Most High says seek me first and every other thing shall be added to you but people seek the world,money,education first, they think paying tithes and calling on pagan jesus is gonna help them. It breaks my heart that you guys are devoid of wisdom but what can I say.Folks talking about going to nigeria and starting a business who told you that nigeria is your home, men these people are super lost, all i know is Yah will take care of his own and forget the rest, they are on their own without no hope of survival and salvation.
You guys get these degrees and you still end up working for your captors and you take pride in wearing a noose around your neck and call it a tie and glory that you are corporate individual, what a shame.Most High warned you don't learn the ways of the heathen for they are vain, thats why all of you rush to get degrees and work for massa, what a shame.i'll stop right here but the level of stupidity on this forum is very alarming

2 Likes

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by AngelicBeing: 5:31am On May 14, 2019
tongue
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Boyooosa(m): 5:39am On May 14, 2019
iammo:
cool

Stay in Germany, till You can sort a better country... Australia, Canada even Uk if you can get a job.., little money you get from menial jobs you get could be channeled into trying other countries skilled migration programs.

That extreme urge you have about Coming to Nigeria, is the work of demons, should you come back without the support of your Family, chaiiiiii you would regret regreting it

@op I can't afford to read 10 pages on a topic on nl these days but this particular comment is d bomb if u r reading this...
I beg u in the name of the Lord that created you, pls and pls, don't see coming back to Nigeria as an option because Nigerian system will useless you.
The way u r sounding, I have the feelings that uv been able to save little in which u intend to start up wit in nigeria, u'll cry wallahi.
If u don't make it in abroad u can't make it in nigeria so just try and sort urself over there and make things happen before u start planning of coming to Nigeria.
About uk option; u can still research on other options among ur pals over there or better still, try work on more organised countries that can give u job; probably teaching in China or the likes,,.
But pls don't come back to Nigeria with that status, u'll cry like a baby.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by StevenOba: 5:45am On May 14, 2019
If you are as good as you claim then come home. A diamond has no hiding place. Apply to multinationals in Nigeria if you have what it takes you will get the job. And then you will get to travel to all these countries for training, you will now see how they will always try to pouch you every time that's only if you are as good as you claim. Else stay over there and keep doing your menial job and gather enough money before heading back. Your choice.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by justwise(m): 5:46am On May 14, 2019
Babyvet:

He is talking the truth, many Nigerians are running to abroad and doing menial jobs because of desperation.

So you really believed that all Nigerians living abroad are doing menial jobs?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by princeade86(m): 5:46am On May 14, 2019
ShyWhale:

Some people, Yes maybe, especially if you studied IT. A very large majority is trapped in menial jobs, not even full-time ones, the ones you get with unskilled employment agencies. Even with PhDs and all that. I wouldn't call that a great life. But to some people, it is. You have to understand perspectives.

I have a female Nigerian here who is employed with an agency and goes to clean people's home. She is quite happy and considers it a great opportunity considering that sometimes she joins the family on dinner outings and get gifts. It's great for her but not for me. I wouldn even accept something like that as I think It's no less than being a maid

Will you be able to survive in Germany, Yes. If you're someone with a big dream, I'll say difficult.

In Germany: Germans> EU nationals>US>Eastern Europe >Asians>Indians/Paki etc >Africans. That's the order of getting professional jobs.
u are facing the same thing many graduates are facing in Nigeria. thinking u have ur certificate, so u can't just do anyhow job to make ur living earn, while many that believed that there is hope for them if they start from somewhere doing any legit work to survive.
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Boyooosa(m): 5:50am On May 14, 2019
StevenOba:
If you are as good as you claim then come home. A diamond has no hiding place. Apply to multinationals in Nigeria if you have what it takes you will get the job. And then you will get to travel to all these countries for training, you will now see how they will always try to pouch you every time that's only if you are as good as you claim. Else stay over there and keep doing your menial job and gather enough money before heading back. Your choice.
Sure.
I can even assure you that he won't get job in those multinationals. He sounds like somebody that is not connected here and he might end using the lil he has saved to move around.
I hope he believes us
Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by AerialMapper: 5:52am On May 14, 2019
Return to Nigeria.

I am a British Citizen; I made this decision 7 years ago and I have never for one day regretted it!

Even as a British Citizen with a UK Masters degree, I couldn’t get a professional job. I was tired of the menial jobs even though I was earning 300 GBP a week. Packed my bags and returned.

1 year later, Government job paying 450k a month. 5 years later, working in a private firm on a 7 digit salary.

Do I love it here ? No!
Do I wish to go back? Absolutely not!

Nigeria has vast opportunities to tap into and this is the place to be. Nigerian girls who have British citizenships are really paranoid and can be really silly. They feel every one who tried to date them is only out for a stay and you could get thrown out or have the police called on for a little argument; next thing you will see yourself in Murtala Muhammed International Airport with only Ghana Must Go.

Pay her a visit and see if you GENUINELY like her and think that you can marry her if not, come home.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by olawonder(m): 5:55am On May 14, 2019
ShyWhale:

What do you advice?

Yes, move to the UK. But perhaps its better if u tell ppl what u are Mastered in rather than stuff about ur marriage plans. Qualifications from Germany is respected in the UK especially in areas like Civil and mechanical engineering. You can’t blame the German society for sweeping other nationals aside when it comes to professional jobs, they nurture their citizens to better education and so its good to prioritise their own... that’s how to run a society. Unlike most developed countries in Europe and other continents, the Germans don’t lack skilled and professional workers why should they look elsewhere for who to give their jobs to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by olas24u(f): 5:55am On May 14, 2019
You have age on your side and still on the right track,many people that had the same issues several years back and stayed back regretted their actions because,you will age faster,winter and summer are years counting,by the time you want to make the move,you will again be advised not to do so.it is not easy in Nigeria for anybody but you will be happy and fulfilled in the long run.send your email,I have plan b for you,and not for public consumption.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by futurism: 5:58am On May 14, 2019
ShyWhale:

The only thing I see here is your Ego like the typical Nigerian who can't get their hands dirty because they feel too big.

But don't worry, reality will dawn on you.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? by Nukilia: 6:01am On May 14, 2019
iammo:
cool
Stay in Germany, till You can sort a better country... Australia, Canada even Uk if you can get a job.., little money you get from menial jobs you get could be channeled into trying other countries skilled migration programs.
That extreme urge you have about Coming to Nigeria, is the work of demons, should you come back without the support of your Family, chaiiiiii you would regret regreting it.

May your days be long! Chai... LMAO @ "Demons" grin grin cheesy

You made my day

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.