Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme (10703 Views)

Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by OgaDonald: 10:25am On May 14, 2019
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by OgaDonald: 10:26am On May 14, 2019
grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by NextMile: 10:28am On May 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by kunleweb: 10:30am On May 14, 2019
wink
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by KingAzubuike(f): 10:34am On May 14, 2019
The one that will invite a babe and after several hours of talking and prick don dey stand won't know where to start from or how to tell the girl make dem knack. I remember during my university days I visited one babe like that. She was even the one that requested I visit to take her tutorials. For my mind I think say bleeps go sure. After the tutorials I was sweating profusely and didn't even know how to start. I was virgin and jjc in the game .. She noticed I was unusually quiet as if something was wrong somewhere then I went straight for the kill. "Do you mind if we have sex?". grin the kind insult she insult me that day I left her house in shame and avoided her till I graduated.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by yarimo(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2019
And you claim you are female in nairaland, I SMH for you undecided
KingAzubuike:
The one that will invite a babe and after several hours of talking and prick don dey stand won't know where to start from or how to tell the girl make dem knack. I remember during my university days I visited one babe like that. She was even the one that requested I visit to take her tutorials. For my mind I think say bleeps go sure. After the tutorials I was sweating profusely and didn't even know how to start. I was virgin and jjc in the game .. She noticed I was unusually quiet as if something was wrong somewhere then I went straight for the kill. "Do you mind if we have sex?". grin the kind insult she insult me that day I left her house in shame and avoided her till I graduated.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Headlesschicken(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2019
undecided I'm tired of sitting in d sitting room let's go inside na them them,baby my balls hurt na them them,baby let me just put in d tip i won't move,na still them them...

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by emeraldknytt(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2019
yarimo:
Are you new on Nairaland? Plenty non-binary sexes boku this forum... You go don foh for one girl before dem open your eye say na guy you dey follow talk.. welcome to NL, first forum, in Nigeria, for LGBT and confused beings.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 14, 2019
Toto matters. Very soon we will be studying “kpekus 101” in the varsity

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2019
Am I the only one who feels sex is overrated

Masturbation is bae. That's why I love my Vaseline. All the Vaseline crew on this forum come and assemble here for a special gift. Am giving out 20 Vaselines today to celebrate my one year anniversary as the chairman of Vaseline crew branch Warri North Delta state.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by ekogho22(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Is it DAT u don't know d different between (m) & (f) am surprise d kind of people here in this forum maybe u forgot ur self what a shame

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2019
Please Nigerians, help a friend in dire need of fund for surgery outside the country, no amount is too small,God bless you as you do so

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by anthonyuncle(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2019
i dont just want to laff
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 14, 2019
It is FINISHED

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Blakjewelry(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2019
this is the first time thus kind of nonsense actually got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 14, 2019
what of the indomie prick gangstars...wey go lick toto tire make prick charge ...then as im wan rush chook am the thing don convert indomie again grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by beejhay69: 3:24pm On May 14, 2019
Lols.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 14, 2019
Seen
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by clive2u(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2019
Number 3 na me o. No condom no fvck
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 14, 2019
yarimo:
The F actually means a fvck boi wink
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 14, 2019
Absolute Bleep all
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by tydi(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Am I the only one who feels sex is overrated

Masturbation is bae. That's why I love my Vaseline. All the Vaseline crew on this forum come and assemble here for a special gift. Am giving out 20 Vaselines today to celebrate my one year anniversary as the chairman of Vaseline crew branch Warri North Delta state.

spit on you.. that's why you're timid and can't speak nor stand your fellow man outside.. your hands must have disowned you.. don't go and look for fresh kpekus.. even with all this numerous girls we have in this present age looking for guys to wet their bed ..
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Ayoemrys(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2019
I no won laf abeg

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Burgerlomo: 7:54pm On May 14, 2019
cool

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 14, 2019
number 18 gat me cracking
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by omoiyalayi(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2019
16 got me LOL grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by AAA593: 9:34pm On May 14, 2019
Number 5 and 16 are too funny grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 14, 2019
What of the ones that will start goggling HIV symptoms when they have finished knacking the kpekus grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by Damfostopper(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2019
number 6 and 16 thou..... the one dat will be shaking like an epileptic person nko when cumming

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by KingLennon(m): 5:58am On May 15, 2019
The ones that will promise you heaven and earth. How can you promise a girl a private jet during sèx when you are still owing mama Emeka that sells provision 500 naira grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme by tsmat(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+) / 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl / What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.