Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Are all women hypergamous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are all women hypergamous? (460 Views)

Men, Here’s Why You Must Also Be Hypergamous / Nigerian Man Explains Why All Women Are Hypergamous / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are all women hypergamous? by bigpriik: 1:14pm On May 14, 2019
It is a difficult world indeed,its not easy being a male in this planet especially this part of the world Nigeria ,life is short and difficult for the average Nigerian male .Correct me if i am wrong I don't think there is anywhere in the world were women are more hypergamous than Nigeria.for those who don't know what hypergamy is simply a general belief that women are attracted to males of a higher social class or elite class than men of lowers social class because they cannot guarantee them financial security

But come to think of it don't you think this whole hypergamy thing is overated ?mathematically I think it's not true because 99% men in this world do not possess all the financial security they crave yet they that have beautiful wives and girlfriends or are we .what I am trying to say is there are women who cannot stay with you if you are you cannot guarantee them financial security but these woman are minority if all women are hypergamous then only 1 percent of men would have all the women all the beautiful in the world.

If you are having a hard time finding love or keeping women as a guy it may be because of your insecurities not your pocket inasmuch as money is important in a relationship lack of it is not a reason why a relationship should end if you doubt me ask yourself do the rich always have stable relationships, last time I checked the rich have the highest divorce rate worldwide ask yourself what happened to tonto dikes marriage? what happened to tiwas marriage ?what happened Yvonne jegedes marriage? is lack of money ?my conclusion is no woman wants to be in a relationship with an emotionally weak man be a real man and watch things change.many things can keep your women good sex,ambitious,emotional support,being caring and supportive and las las love conquereth all things.
peace.

(1) (Reply)

FFK advise To Single Guys And ladies : / Ruthless Nigerian Guy Refuses To Leave The Room So His Roommate And Girlfriend C / A White Person Replied My Comment On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.