Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do (1228 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do by GalaxyTrends: 9:54pm On May 14, 2019
This early Sunday morning a side chick came to my home to fight me, I was wondering what gave her so much guts.
I just heard a bang on the gate, I woke my man up and he asked me to go check so I wore my coat and went to the gate asking who are you, the person was quite so I just opened and she started fighting me, I beat her up before my man rushed out and was asking her to leave before he adds to the beating.

This girl said she is not leaving that she loves him so much and he was the one that asked her to come and fight me, if not how did she get the address.

My man was now saying he did not mean it it was just a joke.
This girl insisted that she won’t leave the house , sat at the gate with 3 boxes .

My man was begging me but I don’t get , I am not really married to him but we are making plans, he said he wants to be with me but he is not yet ready to marry which I understand and will wait but he has engaged me and I am willing to wait forever for him. I don’t know how to handle this girl at the gate, she is irritating me as I see her from my window.

Should I just armrest her and accuse her of stealing or anything. My man is just acting confused but he has asked me to take any action with his permission.

I need quick advice this girl is by our gate and swore not to live until she enters the house and man is a calm man . Please how do a wife handle a side chick who is stubborn.

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL).

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE

Re: My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do by Abaje195(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2019
shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do by Bojack(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2019
simple, go into the kitchen get a sharp knife, go to the gate handle your business like a professional, then put the package into the boot and carry along a shovel ...you know the rest
Re: My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do by sapeleboi(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2019
you know the right thing to do grin

Re: My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do by issylarry(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
This early Sunday morning a side chick came to my home to fight me, I was wondering what gave her so much guts.
I just heard a bang on the gate, I woke my man up and he asked me to go check so I wore my coat and went to the gate asking who are you, the person was quite so I just opened and she started fighting me, I beat her up before my man rushed out and was asking her to leave before he adds to the beating.

This girl said she is not leaving that she loves him so much and he was the one that asked her to come and fight me, if not how did she get the address.

My man was now saying he did not mean it it was just a joke.
This girl insisted that she won’t leave the house , sat at the gate with 3 boxes .

My man was begging me but I don’t get , I am not really married to him but we are making plans, he said he wants to be with me but he is not yet ready to marry which I understand and will wait but he has engaged me and I am willing to wait forever for him. I don’t know how to handle this girl at the gate, she is irritating me as I see her from my window.

Should I just armrest her and accuse her of stealing or anything. My man is just acting confused but he has asked me to take any action with his permission.

I need quick advice this girl is by our gate and swore not to live until she enters the house and man is a calm man . Please how do a wife handle a side chick who is stubborn.

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL).

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE

How are u sure u r not even d side chick...

I laff in spanish
Ur bf shud handle d situation
Re: My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do by Deepfeel(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2019
This is how it goes before you know it 18 yrs has passed, you are not married to him but you moved in with him undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do by Nuklex(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2019
How do we know which among you two is actually the side chick? Just bring the guy online so I can get the facts

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Big Booty And Bright Light Skin? / The False Sense Of Male Power And Domination. Ivy's Take. / I Want A Life Time Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.