Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah (14326 Views)

Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba / Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead / I Want To Learn Igala Language, Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2019
this Nairaland may go extinct soon.. imagine an historical write up like this been turned into ethic bigotry just at the first page. what would happen when it's now in page 10 etc.. as geologist do say. the present is the key to the past. we can't just be ranting and making jest of ourselves ...

2 Likes

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Lovelyn451(f): 10:47am On May 15, 2019
goodnessme1:
we igbos dont have any connection with yorubas.
but imolites behave like yorubas somehow
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by gotnel: 10:57am On May 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Igbos are distinct ethnic group

We have nothing in common with. Yorubas except been in same entity created by lugard after an adulterous act with another white international prostitute flora shaw.

So ooni of ife, attah of igala that has been bought by tinubu trying to play 2023 politics through back door and fake histories has failed.

No single truth in this piece of trash but falsehood in highest order.

Agbala ani.
How much do you know. What fact do you have to discredit this history.
Be patient and learn something your understanding can not believe.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by omoluka: 10:58am On May 15, 2019
Clean infinix Hot S available for sale at 35000

Call: 07037618186

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Unbiased1: 10:58am On May 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
but imolites behave like yorubas somehow

God forbid such bullshit. Carry your "relatedness" to another tribe abeg. We have nothing in common with Yoruba people period
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Lovelyn451(f): 11:00am On May 15, 2019
Unbiased1:

God forbid such bullshit. Carry your "relatedness" to another tribe abeg. We have nothing in common with Yoruba people period
ok o...just my observation
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Taciturn1: 11:00am On May 15, 2019
Interesting read, I found the claim of electromagnetism from the 256 pulses really amazing.

Also, I have observed a unique similarity in the languages of the Yoruba, Igala and Nupe ethnic groups.

I have also observed a cultural smilarity amongst different ethnic groups. Like the taboo of eating a cheating wife's food, which could cause harm to the husband or offspring.

I really believe a lot of us here in Nigeria are really from one Progenitor

3 Likes

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Nobody: 11:02am On May 15, 2019
jrusky:

Bro what is the meaning of these nonsense you just dropped here?

What has Tinubu or 2023 election has to do with this post?

And if even Tinubu now become a presidential flagbearer pls what will you do and what can you Do?

Pls are you the only igbo in this forum. Pls are Yoruba even care about us(Igbo) joining them? Pls did Edo or Igala even care if igbo love them or not

Now that you have displayed your ignorant then pls dig out igbo history and tell us where igbo came from but beware don't come here with that thrash Jewish madness or one imbecille Jacob son ran mad and refused to returned to isreal after freedom from slavery in Egypt and he headed towards the Eastern part of Nigeria monsense orelse thunder will fire you.

Pls how did you managed to passed exams in school? Intelligent person will read the whole thing and deduced wisdom and knowledge from it but you are so hateful indeed and ends up be look at like an idiot or unserious human. Bro use your senses, Yoruba, Edo, Igala, Hausa or Fulani don't need you pls you are of no important to them biko.

nobody reads trash these days.

straight to dust bin
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Unbiased1: 11:02am On May 15, 2019
gotnel:

How much do you know. What fact do you have to discredit this history.
Be patient and learn something your understanding can not believe.

You are telling him to be patient and learn trash from a fat animal that calls himself a traditional ruler abi. I don't blame this Igala king, I Blame that lousy animal called Ooni for starting this history forgery class in the first place.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by goodnessme1(f): 11:02am On May 15, 2019
Seetto:

The hatred in your mind has beclouded your sense of reasoning, who cares whether your exist or will soon be thrown into extinction, you can speak for yourself not for the general reasonable igbos extract, I think you should think on how to better your life than carrying hatred up and down which is affecting your progression, progressive igbo are doing great in their businesses, working harder and doing great in life couple with their industriousness. You are dwindling your life span and reducing your desirous to greatness because of unrefined hatred.

What ever tinubu has caused you and your lineage may GOD redeem you, because it is obvious through out the write up, tinubu was not mentioned and the beautiful write up has nothing to do with your bitter life...

but some of what he said is true,we Igbos are not related to yorubas in anyway.
Culture,food,dressing code,way thinking/reasoning and so on.

Can you at least tell us three things igbos share in common with yorubas.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by royalamour(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Igbos are distinct ethnic group

We have nothing in common with. Yorubas except been in same entity created by lugard after an adulterous act with another white international prostitute flora shaw.

So ooni of ife, attah of igala that has been bought by tinubu trying to play 2023 politics through back door and fake histories has failed.

No single truth in this piece of trash but falsehood in highest order.

Agbala ani.

Why are this bitter?

What happened to you?
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by royalamour(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2019
goodnessme1:

Do you believe in the concept of environmental determinism?

Like your environment determines your way of life?
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by gotnel: 11:08am On May 15, 2019
Unbiased1:

You are telling him to be patient and learn trash from a fat animal that calls himself a traditional ruler abi. I don't blame this Igala king, I Blame that lousy animal called Ooni for starting this history forgery class in the first place.
Definitely, we will get more confused if we fail to realize where we got it wrong.
Be patient and learn something.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Maliqcious: 11:10am On May 15, 2019
Well from My own perspective... As an Edo guy backing up my facts with notable history... Yoruba and Igbo have no closed link of any sort if not for amalgamation done by d colonial masters... I sense politicking in d trend
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by royalamour(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2019
goodnessme1:

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Unbiased1: 11:12am On May 15, 2019
gotnel:

Definitely, we will get more confused if we fail to realize where we got it wrong.
Be patient and learn something.

Trash.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Seetto: 11:22am On May 15, 2019
goodnessme1:

What is my business whether you are related or not related, who wants to relate with you, bleep your relation, whether you like it or not , we have to appreciate the fact that GOD create us together and we must learn to live as one, if the country is eventually divided, you think everyone will not be faced with his own problem, among family we have division among neighborhood we have division, among community we have division, why won't there be division among citizens of a nation, I am only against is bigotry elevated mindset not relating culture similarities..

1 Like

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by juigonoh(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2019
Attah you day try oo we day plan on how to remove GYB but you day support am carry go God day look you you know hoe you take get dat place way you day feel like all in all cool cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by 1759ademola(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2019
Seetto:

The hatred in your mind has beclouded your sense of reasoning, who cares whether your exist or will soon be thrown into extinction, you can speak for yourself not for the general reasonable igbos extract, I think you should think on how to better your life than carrying hatred up and down which is affecting your progression, progressive igbo are doing great in their businesses, working harder and doing great in life couple with their industriousness. You are dwindling your life span and reducing your desirous to greatness because of unrefined hatred.

What ever tinubu has caused you and your lineage may GOD redeem you, because it is obvious through out the write up, tinubu was not mentioned and the beautiful write up has nothing to do with your bitter life...

Your medula obloganta is flat down.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by MultiCEO1: 11:48am On May 15, 2019
Its all connected. We are all related and connected.

1 Like

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by jrusky(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

straight to dust bin

I know you won't read it because your life is thrash already that is why your reasoning is standing upside down.

2 Likes

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Seetto: 11:52am On May 15, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

This one don start crying sharp sharp grin

Where shocked do you get those things from, kwantinue more effort to your elbow,,, you have decide your destiny , GOD will see you through grin grin
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by JubrilBuhari: 11:56am On May 15, 2019
Seetto:

Where shocked do you get those things from, kwantinue more effort to your elbow,,, you have chosen to path you will follow, GOD will see you through grin grin
Afonja grave breakers, even dead people are not safe in Afonjaland. grin
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Seetto: 11:58am On May 15, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Afonja grave breakers, even dead people are not safe in Afonjaland. grin

Nawa o, this is what will give you joy, kwantinue grin grin
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by goodnessme1(f): 12:06pm On May 15, 2019
Seetto:

What is my business whether you are related or not related, who wants to relate with you, bleep your relation, whether you like it or not , we have to appreciate the fact that GOD create us together and we must learn to live as one, if the country is eventually divided, you think everyone will not be faced with his own problem, among family we have division among neighborhood we have division, among community we have division, why won't there be division among citizens of a nation, I am only against is bigotry elevated mindset not relating culture similarities..
we are not one and can never be.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

straight to dust bin

Well then you should be thrown into the dustbin. You are trash! grin
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by goodnessme1(f): 12:09pm On May 15, 2019
royalamour:

Environment do not determine people way of like.

Or are you trying to tell me that Igbos in south west behaves like yorubas.
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 15, 2019
jrusky:

I know you won't read it because your life is thrash already that is why your reasoning is standing upside down.

Combined trash

dust bin
Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by proxillin(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2019
helinues:
Oduduwa the teleported man.

My people still mumu sha

But if Aliens teleport, you will believe,..u are a naked mumu

1 Like

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by royalamour(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2019
goodnessme1:
Environment do not determine people way of like.

Or are you trying to tell me that Igbos in south west behaves like yorubas.

Yes! Most of them developed likeness for ewedu soup and other things overtime.

Igbos in the US dresses and behaves like other Americans during winter, spring and summer.

Yes! They do.

1 Like

Re: Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah by Seetto: 1:19pm On May 15, 2019
goodnessme1:
we are not one and can never be.
Sorry for the misconception not one but the same country, it is a pity how you think this is the best that can happen to you.

We are all humans and equal in this sight of God regardless of ethnic background, race etc..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Understanding Female Circumcision And Its Effect On The Girl Child / There Are Many Igbos In Rivers State. / Is Kwale A Town Or Tribe? Pls Clarify Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.