Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Pastor Caught While Allegedly Having Sex With Church Member In Benin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Caught While Allegedly Having Sex With Church Member In Benin. (1092 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught While Allegedly Having Sex With Church Member In Benin. by josephdgreat9ja(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2019
A pastor has allegedly been caught having sex with a church member in a hotel in Benin, Edo state capital.It was alleged that the man was caught red-handed while he was engaging in a sexual intercourse with the unknown woman.
In the video posted online, the pastor denied that he had sex with the woman.

PASTOR CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH CHURCH MEMBER IN AND HOTEL ROOM WATCH VIDEO
Re: Pastor Caught While Allegedly Having Sex With Church Member In Benin. by Tosinisrael: 6:53am On May 15, 2019
the ministry also continues in an hotel ���������
Re: Pastor Caught While Allegedly Having Sex With Church Member In Benin. by Abaje195(m): 6:55am On May 15, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Re - Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? The Scan Result Is Out Guys! / I Gift My Boyfriend Free Sxx With Any Girl He Wants’ – Nigerian Lady Says / Choose: Decent Love-making Or Dirty Hardcore Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.