Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 (2954 Views)

VIDEO: Tragic Incident At OAU As Lion Kills Veterinary Technologist / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 by Ariyatech(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2019
Alarm bells ringing as OAU goes under siege of Cultists threat!

Cultists of the Aloha clan have written an open letter to Africa's most beautiful campus, promising to visit on June 1 to rain bullets of death, sorrow and grief on innocent students. Till now, I'm not sure the school is doing anything about this threat, it's not being talked about in the media and security agencies are not looking into the matter or reassuring students of safety.

This is the backstory.

In-form Zanku star, Zlatan Ibile was recently on the campus to perform, and Ife being a small city, it was the talk of the town.

According to reports from students, and as shown in the open letter sent to the school, Zlatan is believed to be a member of a cult group. This prompted other student members of the group from a neighbouring school, OUI to also attend the event - to support their son who was in town.

Full details
https://www.ariyatech.com.ng/2019/05/winter-is-coming-in-oau-as-cultist.html?m=1

Re: Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 by kaycexx(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2019
Too bad.. will be right back.
Re: Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 by AfroMighty(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2019
Toor.... Nothing consign me...

Re: Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 by EbukaHades10(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2019
Awon "my pikin dey school" children

Re: Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 by icebird25(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2019
If I dey that school now ...I go just pack my load and come and sit at home o...I can’t go and kill myself

3 Likes

Re: Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 by tolanibae(f): 8:27pm On May 15, 2019
Hm

1 Like

Re: Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2019
tolanibae:
Hm

been a while.

hope u good.
Re: Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 by fatymore(f): 9:08pm On May 15, 2019
this is scary
Re: Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 by hAlexandro(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2019
Lols if it's true I trust great Ife they will call off the show
Re: Winter Is Coming In OAU As Cultist Write To Kill 7 by orisunmibare01(m): 3:24am On May 16, 2019
empty braggers... open letter like say na hollywood

(1) (Reply)

14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA / Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) / 2 Private University Admission In 2008 (acheiver's And Convenant University)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.