Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands (3302 Views)

Man's Testicles Smashed With Hammer joystick Cut Off After He Was Caught Cheatin / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
LOL crazy white b1tches strike again.
That's how bad she wanted it.

http://bannedontheweb.com/woman-gets-prison-for-pulling-off-ex-lovers-testicle1/
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by chic2pimp(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

But come ooo, Only Two And The Half Years. I somehow don't think the offender would have gotten off so lightly had it been the other way round.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2010
An old, duplicate post, but funny none the less.

He shouldn't have wound his ex up by rejecting her.
 wink
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
Oh. I wasn't aware.
The site made it look like it happened this year.

but that's sick still. I never actually thought that was physically possible.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
A woman scorned. wow shocked shocked Guys need to be careful and quit playing with hearts.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by InkedNerd(f): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2010
Wow, that sucks. Not new though. Let's not forget Lorena Bobbitt lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by chic2pimp(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2010
Siena:

An old, duplicate post, but funny none the less.

He shouldn't have wound his ex up by rejecting her.
 wink
I wholeheartedly Agree grin

P:S This should sound as a wake up call to all Decent Men out there 'Don't reject your Ex's advances even if it means having to cheat on your current partners'. Failure to comply will ultimately lead to this scenario.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Vic2k3(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
Old story, but still a funny lesson
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

I wholeheartedly Agree grin

P:S This should sound as a wake up call to all Decent Men out there 'Don't reject your Ex's advances even if it means having to cheat on your current partners'. Failure to comply will ultimately lead to this scenario.
Yeye boy, thats not the moral of the story. The moral of the story is to let the ex off lightly and gently.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Vic2k3(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2010
Na lie. The moral/lesson is to off the light when . . . .ing
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by InkedNerd(f): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2010
lol, Ebonyeyes is right.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by labiyemmy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2010
scary.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, Ebonyeyes is right. Nice try Siena lol.

How d'you mean, Inky?
undecided
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by InkedNerd(f): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
embarassed
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by chic2pimp(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yeye boy, thats not the moral of the story. The moral of the story is to let the ex off lightly and gently.
Yeye boy ke grin

How more gently could that dude have let her down?  Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the story say 'The remained on good terms prior to the night of party'?. Besides, she should have moved on a whole year after the break up.

Inked_Nerd:

Well, you said "This should sound as a wake up call to all Decent Men out there 'Don't reject your Ex's advances even if it means having to cheat on your current partners'. Failure to comply will ultimately lead to this scenario." Where you being sarcastic when you wrote it or was I reading into it too much?
Nope that was me grin grin grin. And yes I was being Sarcastic.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Well, you said "This should sound as a wake up call to all Decent Men out there 'Don't reject your Ex's advances even if it means having to cheat on your current partners'. Failure to comply will ultimately lead to this scenario."  Where you being sarcastic when you wrote it or was I reading into it too much?

Inky, you quoted the wrong person. That was posted by Chic2pimpwink
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

Yeye boy ke grin

How more gently could that dude have let her down?  Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the story say 'The remained on good terms prior to the night of party'?. Besides, she should have moved on a whole year after the break up.

grin grin grin grin "good terms" as in fooook buddies at his convenience? A lady just doesnt act crazy for nothing. There is more to this story.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2010
lol she musta been angries
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by InkedNerd(f): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2010
Siena:

Inky, you quoted the wrong person. That was posted by Chic2pimp. wink

OMG  shocked, I'm so sorry my dear. Please forgive me. My eyes were not working. I'll go delete it right now. Hope you aren't upset embarassed cry.

chic2pimp:

Yeye boy ke grin

How more gently could that dude have let her down? Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the story say 'The remained on good terms prior to the night of party'?. Besides, she should have moved on a whole year after the break up.

Woops, I got it mixed up. I was confused when you said it though lol.

Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by chic2pimp(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin grin "good terms" as in fooook buddies at his convenience? A lady just doesnt act crazy for nothing. There is more to this story.
I disagree. There are some 'Nutters' or should I say 'Whack jobs' out there. And by the sound of things, she is certainly one of em' grin.

ibkaye:

lol she musta been angries
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Where have you been hiding?.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Vic2k3(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
BTW the story was very funny especially the "thats yours" part
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by ice234: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2010
lmao
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Where have you been hiding?.
where have YOU been hiding?
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by chic2pimp(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2010
ibkaye:

where have YOU been hiding?
I've been around.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

I've been around.
wink
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Osama10(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
Women Women Women.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

OMG  shocked, I'm so sorry my dear. Please forgive me. My eyes were not working. I'll go delete it right mow. Hope you aren't upset embarassed cry.

Upset? Heck no. You haven't done anything wrong, no need to be embarrassed. Why the long face? undecided
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by InkedNerd(f): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
I should have looked properly before I posted. Ok, glad that you're not upset cheesy
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by amefi(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I should have looked properly before I posted. Ok, glad that you're not upset cheesy

hw u doin? sure cool.

pls lets chat on messenger if u r nt too busy. i wi b werin!!!
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by InkedNerd(f): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ok, give me a few minutes and I'll be there.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by amefi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, give me a few minutes and I'll be there.

ok ur majesty, i'll b werin.
Re: Woman Rips Of Man's Testicles With Bare Hands by 1102(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2010
WOW,

Did she Juggle with the balls~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? / Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend / My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.