Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Virgin Boy…(18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Boy…(18+) (5507 Views)

My Lovely House Boy (18+) / Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? / Tale Of A House Boy … (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Boy…(18+) by jameshood: 10:23am On May 16, 2019
VIRGIN BOY…(18+)…Part 1
She passed me a note in class. Her number scrawled across it in bold red letters, with the inscription “call me maybe.”
D–n! She had been my crush for two years straight now. I called. She picked.
She asked me, “I see the way you look at me. Wanna have fun?”
My voice shakes like China in an earthquake. My hands refuse to grab the phone. My body floods with sweat.
I replied: “dare me!” trying to play the cool guy.
She sets a date. I mark my calendar.
What she doesn’t know is that I’m a virgin. My stomach turns at the thought. It’s college for Christ’s sake. Virg… What’s that?
I practice my moves. I watch p–n. A lot of p–n.
What if my thing’s not big enough for her? God forbid I fizzle out early. What if she’s had better men?
And the day came. She walked into my dorm, roommate was out. I go over the moves in my head. We kiss. I let my hands roam. Smoothly like in my practice, I pull out a condom. And then she paused.
“Baby please go gentle on me. It’s my first time.”
“Really?”

We were the last virgins standing at Northwestern University.
She pulled me closer. D–n! My hands start to sweat. God! I expected her to be experienced. She should know better, I thought to myself. But no!
She pulls me closer. Our lips touch, my breath ceases.
She’s a virgin! God! A freaking virgin! What if I don’t slide in well on the first try. What if there’s blood. Everywhere.
I closed my eyes. “Go with the flow! Just go with the flow” I heard my brain screaming at me!
I did. She leaned in for a kiss. I kissed back.
I always thought noses collided during kisses. No! This was different. D–n! I was such a prude. I took in the smell of her perfume. It had a tinge of rose. It filled me with longing.
Her hands roamed to where my trouser zip was. D–n! I was so hard. She pressed against me harder.
My body responded harder. She ran her hands through my hair and pulled me over her on the single bed.

Her soft voice came cascading out. “Dave, be gentle”
And then she slid off her thongs.
Thongs! God! Thongs!
She was prepared. What the hell am I gonna do next?
“Dave be gentle! Dave be gentle!” It kept on ringing in my head.
D–n! She really thinks I know what I’m doing.
I’ll just pretend I do. She was looking up to me.
My hands found way between her legs as my lips touched hers. Her thighs came flailing apart. I fumbled with my hands. She pulsed shortly.
That had to be her spot! Her c——s? Maybe.
‘Idiot! You didn’t cut your nails! You’re gonna injure her. You’re gonna injure her.’
My mind was running a marathon around one spot. God! She’s moaning! Is that pleasure or pain? I can’t even tell.
I follow the tutorials as the p–n video replays in my head.
The next thing would be to insert. I slide in perfectly. This doesn’t feel weird at all. The warmth and sensitivity sends me off to space. Gosh! I never want to come out. The feeling’s amazing! I t—-t in and out.
My throat make a guttural sound that was foreign to me. Gosh! I never want this to stop. Never! It gets hotter, her v—-a tightens around me. The pleasure’s heightened. I go deeper. Deeper. Faster! faster!
She arches her back and lifts her head off the bed. She claws at my back. Her body makes seismic movements. She twists and contorts.
And then I shoot!
And then the spray!
I watched as she went limp and collapsed into bed.
I drop off too. D–n! This feels way better than all the years of self-servicing.
And then she asks: “baby, what are we now?”
I ignore. Wait! She was a virgin! There was no blood!

PLEASE NOTE: Click on the link below to continue reading

http://coolstories22.com/virgin-boy-18-part-2

1 Like

Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by jameshood: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
pls read my story
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by jameshood: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2019
have you read it?
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by jameshood: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
encourage me pls
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Why do I constantly read... Click to continue.

Am not really open in that area, can someone explain the reason to me?
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by jameshood: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2019
click to read pls
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by jameshood: 12:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
woww
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by jameshood: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
food
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by jameshood: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
read this
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by jameshood: 6:13am On Apr 14, 2020
hmm
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
wow
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 2:20pm On May 01, 2020
woww
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 7:45am On May 23, 2020
this is wonderful
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
nice
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
thanks
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by Olabode971(f): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
grin

Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2020
lol ok
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
interesting
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2020
interesting story
Re: Virgin Boy…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2020
thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond / This Girl Want To Die Untop This Big Dick / Wizkid Beautiful Baby Cought On Came Dancing And Tweakin Badly (18+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.