Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 (2060 Views)

Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 by Duggedised12(f): 4:17pm On May 16, 2019
How do I fit back into the dating pool? , i have been out for so long I don't even know how to fit back in. I shared my personal space with someone for a very long time, i let him in and shut the door to every other guy.

I became comfortable sharing my space ( emotional ,psychological and physical ) with this particular person ,now I don't even know how to be social with other guys.

I stayed in a long term relationship thinking I will end like others and we would have our own social media testimony of how I stuck with him for years and now he is finally putting a ring on it but my mine was not to be so. I am like a stranded passenger on this realitionship journey .

Its been two years but I still find myself comparing potential dates to my ex. E.g my ex would never chat like that,my ex would never have such an opinion, blah blah blah.

WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 by fasho01(m): 1:43am On May 17, 2019
There is nothing wrong with you. You're just taking too much time to heal. The first step is to completely get over him. See it as something that wasn't meant to be and envisage something better coming your way. I know its not going to be easy but las las you go dey alright.. 2 years is a long enough time to have healed

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 by Duggedised12(f): 7:06am On May 17, 2019
fasho01:
There is nothing wrong with you. You're just taking too much time to heal. The first step is to completely get over him. See it as something that wasn't meant to be and envisage something better coming your way. I know its not going to be easy but las las you go dey alright.. 2 years is a long enough time to have healed
I wish there was a drug or something take that would probably be easier embarassed, maybe I take things too seriously
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 by fasho01(m): 7:39am On May 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
I wish there was a drug or something take that would probably be easier embarassed, maybe I take things too seriously

I wouldn't suggest you take any medication to get over it because you would end up becoming dependent on the drug to feel better, hence getting addicted to it. Indeed you take things way too seriously and what's really the point in that when no matter how seriously you take life itself to be, you won't still come out of it alive. Please take it easy okay. I understand what you're going through but just make it a conscious effort to move on and you would
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 by Duggedised12(f): 7:58am On May 17, 2019
fasho01:

I wouldn't suggest you take any medication to get over it because you would end up becoming dependent on the drug to feel better, hence getting addicted to it. Indeed you take things way too seriously and what's really the point in that when no matter how seriously you take life itself to be, you won't still come out of it alive. Please take it easy okay. I understand what you're going through but just make it a conscious effort to move on and you would
thanks alot
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 by fasho01(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2019
Duggedised12:
thanks alot
For nothing please..
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
M
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 by meobizy(f): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
Situations like this are why I gave up on relationships. Why scar yourself when every experience is new compared to the last? The worst is no matter how many relationships you’ve gone into none is a preparation for the next. A lot of people eventually grow bitter after a string of failed relationships. Let me keep myself fresh and look forward to marriage, which is not on the horizon anytime soon.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 by Blakjewelry(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
How do I fit back into the dating pool? , i have been out for so long I don't even know how to fit back in. I shared my personal space with someone for a very long time, i let him in and shut the door to every other guy.

I became comfortable sharing my space ( emotional ,psychological and physical ) with this particular person ,now I don't even know how to be social with other guys.

I stayed in a long term relationship thinking I will end like others and we would have our own social media testimony of how I stuck with him for years and now he is finally putting a ring on it but my mine was not to be so. I am like a stranded passenger on this realitionship journey .

Its been two years but I still find myself comparing potential dates to my ex. E.g my ex would never chat like that,my ex would never have such an opinion, blah blah blah.

WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!
first of all blame the economy for causing scarcity of husband, because there are a lot marriageable age men who are out there struggling to make ends meet instead of getting marry.
then on the issue of spending all your time with one person, wake up and put that behind you, let it slide.
I know some people can be so wicked but don't let that be stumbling block, in my own opinion no two people can love you the same so give love another chance.
as for what you feel other think about your status, I say Bleep em after all everybody has got his or her own dose of problem in this world. I think every woman should try and take charge of her own life, chase money like men do, after making enough money if they think age is calling, copulate with a man with fine genetic stock get pregnant don't even need to tell him, get your child and raise him your self.
women don't need to be under a man to be respected. marriage should be out of love and not because you want to fulfill all righteousness

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 2 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Blakjewelry:

first of all blame the economy for causing scarcity of husband, because there are a lot marriageable age men who are out there struggling to make ends meet instead of getting marry.
then on the issue of spending all your time with one person, wake up and put that behind you, let it slide.
I know some people can be so wicked but don't let that be stumbling block, in my own opinion no two people can love you the same so give love another chance.
as for what you feel other think about your status, I say Bleep em after all everybody has got his or her own dose of problem in this world. I think every woman should try and take charge of her own life, chase money like men do, after making enough money if they think age is calling, copulate with a man with fine genetic stock get pregnant don't even need to tell him, get your child and raise him your self.
women don't need to be under a man to be respected. marriage should be out of love and not because you want to fulfill all righteousness
Damn shit!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model,adetutu Showed Off Her Nipple Again / Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! / How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.